JCube’s Tragic Ending

'How to Get a Rock Star Boyfriend'

 

NORMAL POV:

*still on flashback*

“You must stop this nonsense now Ji Hye-ah! If you don’t, I will make sure you won’t step in that school again. I will send you out of this country to study aboard if you continue doing this!”

“But aboji—“

“No buts! Break up your band—no, break your friendship with those girls or I’ll make sure those two will have their lessons.”

“Wait! Father! I’ll do everything all you want me to! Just don’t send me abroad and don’t do anything to my friends. Please father!” Ji Hye pleaded as she knelt down on her knees sobbing. “Please father.”

Her father was silent for a second, “Fine. This is your last chance.”

 

~~

It was hard for Ji Hye to explain what was happening to her friends. He skipped their band practices; she ignores them on school—until such a time that Jin Ae and Jae Yeon confronted her and made her confess everything.

Of course, the two girls didn’t want Ji Hye to study abroad and for the sake of their friendship they decided to stop. It wasn’t easy thought, so before JCube disbanded, they had one last stage performance in the club they often have gigs. But the goodbye stage was a tragic.

The three girls ended up on the police station that evening of their last performance as JCube. They didn’t put the girls to behind bars; they just needed them to explain why they were in a club with fake IDs when they’re still minors.

Of course, they contacted their parents…that means Ji Hye’s father is coming too.

When he arrived, he looked at Ji Hye as if he doesn’t want to admit that she is his daughter. His face were calm and serious as ever but she knew he was disappointed, embarrassed and most of all…mad.

Ji Hye watched as he negotiated with the police officer. Minutes later, her father walked towards her giving with a stern look, “I guess you haven’t listened to me and you even ended up in jail with your friends. Common, stand up.”

He seized her hands not giving her time to say goodbye to her friends.

 

~~

“You get your things and get out of this house! I don’t care whatever your reason is; you broke my trust in you Ji Hye-ah! I’ve regret having you as my child! Don’t you know how much embarrassment you’re bringing in, in this family? From now on, you are not my daughter anymore.”

And just like that. He disowned his own daughter.

*flashback ends*

 

 

Hongki stared at the girl on his shoulder. She was mumbling the story of her life without even knowing it. That must’ve been tough for you huh? If only I knew it from the start, I should’ve been friendlier towards you.

Ji Hye snapped her head back up from Hongki’s shoulder; her droopy eyes stared at the man beside him.

“You ert! What are you doing beside me?!” Ji Hye pushed him off his sit.

Hongki, who was caught unaware, landed on the floor with his . “YA!”

Ji Hye snickered. “Serve’s you right ert! Tch!”

How can she be so vulnerable in one sec but annoying on the other?  Hongki sighed as he resumed his position opposite the drunken girl.

“Ji Hye-ah, stop right there, let me get you home now,” Hongki worriedly said as he seized the second bottle of soju in Ji Hye’s hands.

“Aniyo Hongki-ah, give it back,” she mumbled stretching out her hands like a little kid begging for her ice cream back.

“Aniyo, you’re making me worried with all of this. Now that I know why the hell you are drinking tonight, even though you’re still illegal, I couldn’t just let you continue. We have classes for tomorrow for Christ’s sake!”

“You’re no fun Hongki-ah!” she puffed her cheeks, folding her arms.

Hongki gasped and stuttered, “Ya, why you puffing your cheeks like that?!”

“Wae?! Wae?! Can’t I do something without anyone commanding me around?!” she pouted as cutely as possible.

“Y-ya,” he gulped feeling himself flush at Ji Hye’s aegyo. “You can’t do that! It’s not like you to act cute to get something you want.”

“Fine then should I do it this way?” she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Yes, on his lips!!!

Hongki felt her smile in between their kiss. He dropped the bottle from his hands. O______O WTH?!

~~

 

“Are you sure you can get her home all by yourself?”

Hongki nodded at the owner of the small restaurant. It was almost midnight and Hongki and Ji Hye were the only ones left. “Ah ye, Sorry for the bother ahjumma.”

“That’s okay. Seems like your girlfriend’s suffering a lot, take a good care of her alright? Common, I’ll help you carry her on your back.”

“Aiyoo ahjumma, she’s not my girlfriend. We’re just friends, friends,” Hongki explained as he bent his knees while the ahjumma helped Ji Hye ride on his back.

“But you two kissed just a while ago, you call that just friends huh?” the lady laughed.

Hongki felt his ears flush. “A-aniyo,” he sheepishly whispered.

 

 

A/N: Owaaa! shortest update ever~

sorry if the last two chapters wasn't quite what you're expecting but the next chapters will be fun, i promise! :D

and if you don't understand Ji Hye's past. Feel free to ask, the comment box below don't bite. :P you'll know more about Jae Yeon and JCube the next chapter.. 

Thank you! Comment and Subscribe! <3