First day of school

I will reach my goal

Time skip ^_^... It had been a few weeks since we got to Japan,the holidays had ended and we were finally starting school.


Ao had yet again invited Key and Reita to stay with us after talking to them for awhile and each time they had agreed and Ao had roped them into playing twister, but each time had failed to convince me. Last night was the last day of freedom before we started school. I had been playing my violin and key had wondered into the room and listened to me play while smiling like the cheshire cat. When I finished playing we sat and talked about how I was feeling about starting school among other things. I had eventually fallen asleep and apparently so did Key. When I woke up Key was sprawled out on my bean bag whilst I was curled up on the chair, I slowly sat up staring at the alarm that had rudely woken me up 6:45a.m. Standing up I noticed Key still sleeping but Reita and Ao staring at me, I stook my tongue out at Ao and wondered off towards the kitchen and got a drink then walked back up the stairs; when I reached the top I turned to go to my room when someone put their hand over my eyes so I turned to face the person, and came face to face with Reita. I started to blush and I felt my face burning so I quickly ran and hid in my bedroom. Reita stood outside telling me to stop hiding and come out but I refused because I was to embarrassed so he sat outside the room and talked to me; so I sat on the otherside then got changed into my uniform and walked out of thr room. I had Ao's uniform in hand as I ran down the stairs to Ao and gave it her. She ran to the bedroom to get changed then finally she came down the stairs. Reita and Key stood in front of us staring then Reita asked 'Do you want us to drive you to school?'                               'suree'

We started the drive to school it took 45 minutes to reach the school when we eventually reached the school we all got out of the car, me and Ao turned to each other then to Key and Reita and smiled then said goodbye. As we turned to walk towards the school Key grabbed Ao's arm and pulled her. She nearly fell but she regained balance he quickly let go of her arm getting embarrassed, Ao giggled and hugged him then I hugged him and Reita then Ao grabbed my arm and we walked through the gates and to our first lesson. Our first lesson was maths. When Ao realised what lesson it was she atomatically said 'ohh k.'                                  

 After maths we went to go to our next lesson, when we bumped into the head teacher and she told us everywhere had lost power except the maths floors. When she started to walk away Ao started to walk towards the doors, so I followed her then we raced towards the gates, when we got out of the gates we started to giggle and carried on walking home, as we walked we ate our lunch. When we got to the front door Key and Reita were asleep on the door step Ao turned to me with a confused look ' Yuuki why's there two grown men on our doorstep?'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    'I don't know blue.' In front of the two sleeping men there was a puddle and Ao decided it was a good  idea to jump into it. When the water hit them Key jumped and woke Reita up. We stood laughing at them untill Key asked why we were home so we explained and went inside.