Transfer

I will reach my goal

I laughed as a bunch of boys called me and my best friend Ao 'Emos' 

'Is this suppost to be offensive?'Ao giggled and we walked over to our friends Conner , Sophia, Nate, Imogen and Toby.After about 5 minutes Imogen yelped and we all laughed as Toby threw another grape at Imogen's head and it bounced off hitting a year 10.After I finished laughing I turned to Sophia and Ao sticking my tongue out as Sophia shouted 'scene kid' 

I laughed 'well bad'

Then Toby came over punching me in the arm and then hugging mia as he walked away I sighed, 'what's wrong yuuki?' Ao asked turning to me.

so i told her even though i had said I prefered Toby being mean to me I actually prefer him being nice because it's funny but creepy at times.'

Then I started singing Halestorm love bites and Ao just stared at me so I said 'pikachu' hoping she would stop looking at me weird but it made it worse so I sung scream for my ice cream and she sung along even though we both hated it.Then Imogen came over and hugged us then gave me biscuits.Then she walked off so I started eating  the biscuits then Sophia said 'Can I has a biscuit?' with puppy eyes......

'finee' handing over a biscuit.

Then Ao grabbed my arm 'come on Yuuki lets go and get some food.' Then she skippped over to the canteen dragging me with her.then shortly followed by Sophia and Conner.Ao laughed as Conner ran into a table then nearly going flying.We were stood in the line for 20 minutes but we didn't complain because we were having fun.

 

After eating food me and Ao found our friend Henry then quickly hugged him and ran to our lesson not wanting to be late because we had the worst teacher ever when we got to class we sat next to each other and got our books out maths and our writing books.Then a person called Joe shouted 'EMOS'

'okay then' we giggled.

Me and Ao sat talking all lesson and we agreed we would talk to the deputy head teacher about getting transfered to a school in Japan to learn about their culture and to live there so after lesson we went to the deputy head teacher and asked and he wasn't sure about it but he would see what he could do.

Time skip, brought to you by jellybabies

It took the headteacher till we were going into year 11 to send us to Japan. when they told us they sent us home to tell our parents and get ready to set off in the morning. we said bye to all our friends and rushed home to get all our things packed and get ready for tommorow .My best friend made me food while I had a shower then I drifted of to sleep after I had eaten.When I got up it was 8:45 there was an hour and 15 minutes till the plane sett off so I got all my bags and got a taxi to Ao's then her mother drove us the the airport then waved us good bye.Then we went to the desk and gave the woman our passports and our tickets then our suitcase's then we went to wait for the plane we were sat there for 20 minutes before we boarded the plane.when we got on the plane we were greated but some happy and some sad people but we smiled anyway and found our seats at the back of the plane ;we got ready for a long flight and  after a while Mia fell asleep and so did I.