Chapter 2

ONEW IS PREGNANT WITH OUR CHILD??!!

LUNA's POV 

​“Luna? Come one~~! You’ve been in there for an hour now!”
 
​“. . .”
 
​“Unnnnieeeeeee~~~ pleeeeeease??”
 
​“. . . . .”
 
​“YAH! PARK SUNYOUNG! STOP BEING A ​CRYBABY AND GET YOUR OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! GO CRY IN YOUR ROOM NOT IN THE BATHROOM! I HAVE TO PEE DAMN IT MOVE YOUR !!!!”
 
​I get up from the floor and march over to the washroom door. I’m careful not to trip over all the empty boxes that are scattered everywhere.
 
​*BANG BANG BANG*
 
​I stop and watch as the door was taking abuse from a violent girl with a full bladder. She thinks she has problems? Oh she has nooooo idea. My eye twitches and my head turns to the side a bit.
 
​*BANG*
 
​“UNNIE CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE YOUR SHORT IM GONNA EXPLO---“
 
​I swing the door open and cut her off. I’m not exactly sure what type of deranged face I gave her but I saw the blood drain right out of her face. Her fist was still in the air clearly preparing to knock again but it started to drop to her side. I looked her dead in the eyes and watched her flinch as I spoke to her.
 
​“Listen her, my dear Soojung-ah. Your unnie is not feeling well.
You hear me?
I’m. Not. Feeling. Well. So, if you wanna yell at me over your tiny little bladder,
GO USE THE ING NEIGHBORS TOILET!!!!!!!!"
 
​*SLAM*
 
​Knowing Krystal, she either just stuck her tongue out at the door and walked away or she’s still standing there mental panicking on what to do now. I don’t have the patience to deal with her right now. I’ve got more important problems to deal with. Like the fact that all the boxes that lay on the bathroom floor make me wanna curl up into a corner and bawl my eyes out. Actually, that sounds like a really good idea.
 
Only … the corner, I’m sitting my right down here. I slid down the door and the waterworks followed.
 
​“Why me?” I question,
 
as my head sways back and forth. I curl up into fetal position and start rocking back and forth against the door. Then my legs kick out in front of me and my arms begin to flail.
 
“WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!???!?!?!” 
 
I flop down to my side and let my wailing fill the bathroom. I can feel my eyes burning and my head aching. I think I’m falling asleep. I keep replaying the scene of how I ended up here in my head and I can feel the pounding getting worse. The last thing I see is one of the many white tests I used with that damn plus sign that will haunt me.
 
​*flashback*
 
​Damn it, why the hell there so many stairs right now? I finally made it to the bottom and try and catch my breath. Making a mental note to call about the broken elevators, and make sure I give them a real piece of my mind, I head outside. I’m not paying attention to anything as I run with only one destination in my mind, so I don’t notice that I bulldoze into some tall tree
… no wait ..
that’s a person not a tree. I look down and see it’s the same person that’s covered in …
my … ugheww gross.
 
​He looks up at me utterly confused and I stare back at him with the same look. He starts pointing at me and tries to say something and I wish he would just hurry up otherwise
 
I …
 
​“You … you were up … up there.” , he stuttered 
 
​… I might just …
 
​“And you … you …”
 
​.....
 
​“You ...”
 
​“OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE! YES I THREW UP ON YOU! NOW IT UP AND GO TAKE A SHOWER!!!!!!”
 
​…. Explode.
 
​I didn’t bother helping him up, or apologizing for what I did to him. Another mental note; if I see that guy again, I’ll make sure to say sorry and leave him with a better impression of me rather than the insane lunatic impression I’ve left.
​I’m actually not so rude or ticked off like this. Again, there’s that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach but I’m not going to panic just yet. Nothing is for sure.
 
Don’t panic Luna get a hold of yourself!
 
​I feel like I’ve been running forever but I finally made it. I run into the door of the pharmacy looking around for that one isle. When I can’t spot the isle at first, my eyes land on the cashier who is fixing things behind the counter and humming along a song on the radio. He looks like a pigeon the way he’s bobbing his head like that and it irritated me. So useless, he should be helping not staring at labels like an idiot and singing. The next thing I knew I was practically charging at the counter towards him.
 
​“Keep downing drinks like there’s no tomorrow there’s just right now, now, nn----AHHHHHHHHHH”
 
​I hopped halfway onto the counter and grabbed him by the collar.
 
“YAH! SHUT UP AND DON’T GIMME THAT LOOK.”
It’s the second big eye look I’ve gotten and I’m in no mood.
 
“LOOK HERE MR … mr … I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR NAME IS BUT THAT DOESN’T MATTER! WHERE CAN I FIND THE … the …”
 
I start to blush at trying to ask for what I needed and my eyes glance down at the frightened man’s name tag: Kyungsoo. I look back up and try again to ask but I just can’t seem to get the words out. Instead, Mr. Kyungsoo here gets a
 
“NEVER MIND I’LL FIND IT MYSELF!!!!”
 
I push him backwards as I let go of his collar and run around trying to find what I needed.
​I stop and look at the top shelf in the sixth isle of the store. There at the top were all the pregnancy tests that were sure to explain everything. Why the hell are they at the top though? I try reaching for it but that is never gonna happen. I hate being so freakin short. I was left with only one other option.
 
​I stick my foot in the bottom shelf and begin my climb, kicking down everything that comes in contact with my feet. When I finally get to the tests, I swing my arm around the whole shelf making them all fall to the floor. I jump of the shelf and gather as many as I could into my arms before sprinting out of the store.
 
​I got outside and thought about the wide eyed Kyungsoo I just saw before I left who had yet to move from the spot I threw him to. I reach into my back pocket while trying to juggle all the boxes and grab my wallet. Pulling out all the bills in there, I run back into the store and rush to the counter. He still hasn’t moved, probably still trying to process that a tiny crazy lady basically just ransacked his store and was about to shoplift. I threw the money at him to show him I wasn’t completely heartless and ran back to the door.
“SORRY ABOUT THIS! EMERGENCY! THANK YOUUU!”
I ran out of the pharmacy and headed home where I would be locking myself in the bathroom until every one of these got used and showed me the answers I really needed to know.
 
 
 
Hey guys !!! Hope you like what ur reading !! 
Let us know how you feel about the story !!