Younique Practice

Younique Practice

 

"Alright, that's it for tonight everyone!" The trainer clapped his hands together and bowed to the six idols in front of him. "Remember, video recording is tomorrow." He smiled, bowed once more, and left.
 
The two rookie idols looked at each other and grabbed their bags.
 
"Late night pizza, hyung?" Kai grinned.
 
Luhan nodded his tired agreement as the two waved to their sunbaes and left.
 
"Hyungs, noona, do you need anything?" The youngest left in the room asked, smiling as he took a drink of water.
 
"Ani, thanks though Taemin," Hyoyeon smiled, adjusting her ponytail.
 
Taemin nodded and grabbed his own bag. He took another sip of water as he walked toward the door.
 
"Taemin-ah, wait up. I'll walk with you; no need for us to walk alone, neh?" Henry grinned, grabbing his bag and walking up to the dancer. He waved to his sundaes and left with SHINee's maknae.
 
Eunhyuk was grabbing his own bag and zipping up his hoodie as Hyoyeon spoke.
 
"Oppa, could you help me? I'm stuck on this one move still," Hyoyeon bit her lip in slight frustration.
 
Eunhyuk's eyes widened in curiousity and he set his bag down. "Do you want me to call back the others so we can work on it together?"
 
Hyoyeon chuckled, rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "Ani oppa. I just need your help."
 
"Are you flirting with me, Hyo-ah?" Super Junior's dancer raised an eyebrow and smirked.
 
A light blush covered the female dancer's cheeks. "Me? Flirt? No, no, never." She grinned.
 
Eunhyuk rolled his eyes in response, the track, and walked behind Hyoyeon. He positioned himsel the way the dance move was supposed to go. He nudged his feet under hers and put his hands over hers, moving her mody with his.
 
"Better?"
 
"Neh. Gomawo."
 
"I think you owe me, Hyo-ah."
 
"Owe you?" Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow, taking a drink from her bottle of water before offering it to Eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk took the water and nodded after taking a drink. "Neh. I should have been back at the dorm a while ago." He smirked and leaned close to the blonde woman; he tapped his cheek.
 
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Oh so demanding," she chuckled before leaning in to kiss his cheek; it was normal. He did it all the time to her; what she wasn't expecting, however, was what happened next.
 
Eunhyuk mentally laughed as he turned his head at the last second, 'stealing' a kiss on the lips from his fellow idol. He smiled at Hyoyeon's blush before kissing the top of her head. "See you tomorrow, Hyo-ah."
 
Hyoyeon shook her head and sighed. "That monkey..."
 
------
 
Yeah, first one shot in a long time...
This is actually really cool, though.
I've never written HyoHyuk, so I'm actually proud of how this turned out. Yay~!
<3