Sunny: Memories

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

This tears won't stop falling, just keep flowing. Me who people always called the sunshine is not like that anymore. Me keep losing myself after losing you. You're the only love in my life, leaving me alone in this lonely and tired life.

 

If I'm not losing you, I won't cry like this, I can't even see you anymore and this life become meaningless. Enduring this pain alone make my tears just flowing like rain which is also keep falling like me. This world become darken if I'm not with you.

 

Will you back to me? Me who can't even forget you, having a difficult, don't even know how to manage myself well, me who can't stop loving you, can't bear losing you. Please, I pray and look up to the sky. Please, don't leave me...

 

I don't care even people look me weirdly in this shabby bus stop, crying alone in the public as long you will be mine, even a young girl who is running was look down at me but me still don't care, I just want to hold you again. How long I'll hurt like this? I don't want be hurt like this anymore, can I go to your place right now?

 

How can I live like this? You who leave me without saying anything make me like this, miserable life. The memories that we spend together keep floating my mind. Why you make me like this, you're promise to never make me cry but yet you make me cry hopeless like this.

 

Please don't go, this words keep repeating and chanting. For me, the only person I loved is you.

I really can't live without you, me who always try keep failing days by day. The world seem the ends as you leave me. Can you comeback to me?

 

It's hurt, my heart is bruised. Although I want to see you some more, I want to remember you some more, I want to be with you some more...all the regret keep spread over my mind. I can't send you away yet because I love you so much than myself. Because I love you, because I miss you so much...

 

All the memories keep repeating in my mind, in this falling rain at this shabby bus stop; the first time we meet,

 

Why you're look so gloomy?” he asked. I'm looking back at him.

 

'Who is this guy? Why would he care,' I'm a bit pissed with sudden chat.

 

“It's raining and I hate it,” I replied coldly, want to stop this useless conversation.

 

“ Why?” he asked again. I'm a bit annoy thought but still replied to him .

 

“Cause I can't see the sunshine!” I don't know why I tell him.

 

“I love Sunshine so much that I named myself Sunny,” I said and pouted. He laughed.

 

“Sunny...nice name,” he said grinning. We both sit at this bench at the bus top, covering ourself from the rain.

 

“But you should like rain,”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“The sky will clear and rainbow will appear, it's not it beautiful too,” he said sweetly. I was stunned for a moment. What a cute smile.

 

“You're right,” I quickly turn my gazed, a bit shy looking at him. What's with this feeling.

 

“By the way, I'm Sungmin,”

 

“Sunny, Lee Sunny,” I replied smiling.

 

“Well, I think you would like rain more now,”

 

“Why?”

 

“Cause you meet me here because of rain,” I was blushing hearing that.

 

That's right, I'm liking rain now, every time it's raining, I'll remember you. Every drop if rain make me missing you like crazy. Again I'm crying, why would my love story will be this sad. I feel so sad that I can't stop crying. This tears that you don;t want to see yet still flowing nonstop.

 

I love you, I love you so much that don't leave me. I miss you to death, all the memories we share, will you feel same like me? I'm going crazy. Now matter I want to see you again, I can't see you. I don't what to do, what should I do? I know that I can't leave without you. I want to be forever with you.

 

This falling rain make me remember again the sad moments, this raining time make me remind the last day I saw you. You who always smiling to me and running towards me without any care being crash by car. Me who still shocked looking at all blood, shaken alone with b tears and the worlds seem so dark.

 

The umbrella I hold seem fly away by a wind. This heartbeat seem stop as the time of your heart stop. My love is gone and I can't do anything. And yet it still raining at the day of your funeral, me who still can't accept with all happen just standing there looking at your cheerful picture. This hard rain fall upon me and yet covering my crying face.

 

'I'm not a Sunny anymore, could I be the Rain in your life?'

 

I' m here alone at this shabby bus stop, reminiscing all the memories we have been through together. I miss you, I miss you so much that I want to follow you,I want to see you again even for the last time. Tears are falling again, My sad and hurt love is why I'm the only one will bear it.

 

“Can you say it again?” I asked hopefully.

 

“Okay, I love you Sunny,” he said cheerfully.

 

“Again,” I want to hear it again, I'm so happy that I can hearing that words.

 

“I love you...I love you...I love you....” he keep repeating and make me smile genuinely.

 

“I love you too,” I want to say it again. Can you hear me in heaven?

 

 

“Love is can't losing you; the one I love” - Sunny