Yoona: Umbrella

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

                I keep singing while waiting for Nickhun, well I’m really happy today when I’m thinking about our date. It almost 2 weeks that we don’t see each other, of course I’m excited for today date even though it’s raining. Raining or not, it’s still my date. I’m smiling thinking about it but it such a pity that I can’t see frequently. Ermm…what a fate for us, our parents dispute our love. How can I explain, ermm…It’s because of we’re different, really huge different.

                I’m poor, he’s rich. He’s smart and I’m just average? Hehehe He’s cute and handsome, but it’s not a different because well I’m pretty and cute too…well I think it’s not the main reason, maybe my parent’s scared to losing me. I’m their precious daughter after all. But, I know that his parent doesn’t like me because of my background. What can I do? I can’t choose my birthparents and as well my background. I love them and I love him, I just need a time for think. I guess? But we promise to each other, we will endure this together. It’s like a conjecture of love.

                I remember our first meet; actually I don’t really like him. I think him as a spoiled prince, such a rude and ignorant person. Sometimes too cold but he have sweet smile and killer wink. It’s not the only reason why I’m started to attract to him, he is actually a nice and kind boy that doesn’t like to show his kindness to other. I always wonder why he always likes that but maybe it was one of his charms. Better to show bad but you’re actually nice than showing off you is kind and nice whereas you actually don’t sincere. That’s my father said and I’m cherish it a lot. I believe that words and I finally found him.

                I thought it just loves one side but when he confesses to me, I think I was the luckiest girl in the world. I’m holding my umbrella tightly, happy thinking about past. Well past is something that important that guides you for a better future. Its kind a cold and I’m starting to shiver, it’s all because I’m waiting outside the mall. Maybe I’m such a fool to wait outside but I can’t stop myself for waiting him eagerly. Thinking that I can see him faster than waiting him inside the mall and maybe he will take a time for searching me inside. Aigoo!! Yoona, you’re so crazy in love.

                I kept holding my umbrella and sometimes hug myself to warm my body. My eyes keep searching for him, my only love. It was a sudden that I saw a couple fight, they’re keep talking and ignore other who’s watching, I’m interested to watch the couple. It was just for a moment that I saw they’re already hugging each other and that boy keep telling the girls that ‘I love you,’ such a sweet moments. I was rejoiced looking at the couple, when you are falling in love you’ll also hope for others to get their own happiness. I’m praying for their happiness, as well me and other couple in the world or maybe universe. Hehehe…

                I was too absorbed that I don’t realize someone was accidently push me. It’s really hurt actually and that girl was ignoring me and keeps running, what’s a manner. She should say sorry at least, but looking at how fast she running maybe something happen? It’s not my problem anymore. Oh no, my clothes become more wet. Aish!! How could this happen to me… I can just only grumble alone. Ah! The couple, they’re already disappearing. Maybe because the hard rain, who could stand for a long time in the rain? Hehehe

                “Yoona,” I heard a voice that I miss so much. I know its Nickhun, I’m quickly turn back and smiling.

                 “Nickhun,” I don’t know why my eyes become teary as I’m looking at him. He keeps smiling and holding a same umbrella with me. Aish!! His smile really makes me melt.

                “Why you’re waiting here? I thought we supposed to meet inside.’” He said and he comes closer to me.

                “I just want to see you as soon as possible!,”

                “You should wait inside, looks you’re already wet.” Nickhun said and holding my shoulders. His worried face is so adorable.

                “I’m okay,” I said assuring him.

                “Of course, you’re not okay. If you sick, what will happen to me?” I’m just smiling heard it. I love him when he really cares about me.

                “How long you wait that you should be wet like this? I thought that I’m already quick that I’m half and hours come,” he said and we’re walking together towards the mall.

                “I just can’t wait at home, so I just waiting here. I don’t know since when,” He suddenly stops when he heard it. His face, I don’t know how to describe it. He started to kiss me, leaving his umbrella. We kiss passionately that I let my umbrella to fall too. It’s really sweet and a moment that I would remember forever. Then, he was handheld me and we running inside the mall to take a shelter. We’re already wet and we laughing looking at each other.

                “Yoona…you’re such a fool”

                “You’re fool too; you want to come early too. Right?”

                “Okay, both of us are a fool.” He said still laughing.

                “Now, what should we do? We’re already wet. How can we date like this?” I said worriedly.

                “Just be like this, I like it.” He said smiling. I nodded happily.

                “But, then you’ll sick. We would buy clothes!” He said firmly.

                “I want a couple shirts!!” I said happily. He nodded; we’re walking together and hugging each other tightly. I’m so happy and I hope this will last forever even thought it will have trials and challenges, we’ll endure it and stay together for our love.

 

‘Love is really sweet that I’ll sacrifice anything to keep it’ - Yoona