He's Mine

He's Mine

Since that live press conference.. people start to make their own conclusion.. some even said Zelo a playboy.. "He's using his career as an excuse.. i guess he's a playboy.." You stop walking and glare at those girls.. they look at you.. "Ya! He's not a playboy! and He's not using his career as an excuse!! He's just too busy! Why don't you guys just shup up and judge yourslef!" the girls stare at you but you ignore them and keep walking.. suddenly you feel like someone is following you...

You enter the cafe and order your favourite cheese cake and a mocha.. while eating and drinking.. you fell like someone looking at you.. you finish everything quickly and walk out of the cafe.. {This is weird.. why I keep feeling like someone is following me... like... now!!} You turn to look back and saw a guy with a black jacket and a cap.. You hold your bag tight and keep walking... 

Suddenly someone hold your shoulder you quickly hit him with your bag.. bam! his cap fall! "What do you want from me!!" that guy look at you and hold his head.. "Why... did.. you hit me!! i just want to say thank you because you protect me when those girls said bad things about me!" you look at him with your eyes open wide.. "Ze.. Zelo.. You're Zelo!!" all of the people at the street was like.. It's really Zelo!? Where.. where!?

"Damn it.." Zelo pick his cap and ready to run.. some of them take your guys picture.. you look around and suddenly without knowing why you pull his hand and run without looking back.. and now you guys at the park.. "It's really you.. I can believe this.." Zelo smile sadly and look at you.. "Are you a bBaby..??" you answer him excitedly.. "Of course! A loyal one!" he smile and fix his cap try to hide his face perfectly.. "Erm.. Why are you out here..?" you ask him.. "Taking some fresh air I guess.." 

"Are you running away from your problem..?" You ask without thinking about his feeling.. "There's no problem.. everythings.. it's over okay.." he walk and you follow him.. "Well.. hurm... forget about it.. can we be friends..?? Actually we're the same age.." Zelo look at you.. "Ohh.. chincha..??" You nod and smile happily.. "So.. can we be friends..??" Zelo take his hand out from his pocket and try to shake hand with you.. "Huh..??" You look blur.. "You want to friend right..? Let's shake hand and tell me your name.." you smile and your eyes looks like 'bling bling'.. you shake his hand and told him your name..

"Your agency actually let you walk out alone..??" you ask him.. "Yeah.. they understand me.. but they told me not to walk for too long.." Suddenly you guys heard someone talk bad about Zelo.. "Maybe Zelo cheat on her.." you look at him and clench your fist tight.. you walk to them and grab the magazine they reading.. "What are you doing!" you throw the magazine on the floor and step on it.. "He's not cheating!! Don't talk bad about him!! What do you know about him!!" 

Zelo hold his cap and his other hand pull you away from those people.. "Ignore them.." you still look mad.. "But they tal.." before you done talking Zelo cut you out.. "You're really a loyal fan I guess..." he smile.. you look at his sad smile and you feel stupid cause you can't do nothing.. "What actually happen.. you're not the bad one right.." you guys keep walking in silent.. then Zelo broke the silent.. "She dump me.." Zelo look down and hit the some small stone.. "I knew it!! Because you're a singer right..??"

Suddenly a black ven came.. the door open and Yongguk put his head out.. then Himchan join him.. "Ya~! Junhong! Pallie get in!" Himchan shout at him.. You look at them like you're in a dream.. "Time to go.. byee.." Zelo put his cap on your head and run to his hyung.. he get in and the door close.. you look at the ven drive away.. in a few minute you lose the sight of the van.. "Wow.. I just Yongguk and Himchan oppa.." then you take the cap on your head and look at it.. "Whoa~!!!! Amazing!!!!!"

The next day.. your sis shout your name.. "Pallie come here!!" you slowly walk to the living room.. "What is it noona.. "You're in the tv.." you sit down and look at her.. "Don't joke around.." then you look at the tv.. "OMG.. it's me.. Oh no.. no.." Your sister shake your body.. "When did you meet Zelo!!? Are you really his secret love!!?? Or you're his scandal!! Tell me!!" You stop your sis from shaking you.. "No!! I'm not his secret love! This picture! It happen yesterday! Oh no.." you stand up and take your jacket and run out.. "Where are you going!!"

Lots of reporter out of the TS Entertainment building.. B.A.P manager try to control the crowd.. "Stop!!!" Everyone look at you and they was like.. "It's her! That girl!" They start to ask you a lot of question and taking your picture.. you don't know what to do.. Suddenly someone pull you into the building and drag you away from the crowd.. "What are you doing here.." Youngjae look at you.. "Gosh.. it's Youngjae oppa.." you look at him.. "Ya! What are you doing here! Zelo already told us everything.. you're not that girl.." Daehyun intrup.. then you remember.. "Where's Zelo!?" Youngjae told you he's in the practice room and kinda stress..

"I'm going to solve everything.." the two of them look at you with their blur face.. their manager walk to you.. "Are you B.A.P manager.. Great! Told all of the reporter you're going to make a press conference.." the others look at you.. "What..?" even the manager look blur.. "Just do it!" you push him.. "What happen!? oh.. you!" Jongup came.. Daehyun turn to Jongup.. "Is Zelo okay..??" Jongup look at you then answer Daehyun.. "He won't walk out of the practice room.." thier manager walk to you and said everything ready.. 

In the Press Conference room.. the reporter keep asking you question.. "Stop!! I will tell you guys everything!! Quiet please!" everyone look at you carefully.. "I'm not his secret love.. or even his scandal.. wait! Don't ask yet! I'm not finish talking.. we just met yesterday.. some girls talk bad about him and i get mad at those girls.. he somehow saw me and thank me.. that's all.. and!! he didn't dump his ex! she dump her! Zelo told me when we have a walk yesterday.." all of the reporter seem to write everything you said..

Suddenly the door open.. Zelo walk in.. all of the reporter take his picture and ask everything they're curious about.. Zelo walk to you.. "You're the best.." He smile.. "I know.." you reply him back with a smile.. the reporter focus to you too.. "Ya.. be my girl.." everyone shock with what he said.. even his manager.. he look at you in silent the look down.. you look at the camera.. "Ya! Zelo ex girlfriend!! He's mine now! Don't even think about getting back with him!!" Zelo look at you with a smile then hug you.. The reporter take a lot of picture..

The other B.A.P members walk in.. Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup drag you two out.. while Himchan and Yongguk.. "The end! You guys write everything carefully!" Yongguk said next to him is Himchan.. "Thank you for today.. and have a nice day!" the two of them bow and then run out.. Later in the pratice room.. All six members of B.A.P sit around you.. "If you treat him like his old girlfriend.. we're not letting you go.." Yongguk said and look at you in the eye.. "Hyung! Don't scare her.." Zelo protect you.. "Lovey dovey.." Himchan tease you two.. "Anyway.. welcome to the family I guess.." Youngjae smile too you.. 

"Hahaha.. I think I'm dreaming..." suddenly Zelo kiss you infront of his hyung.. you open your eyes wide and look at him.. "Does this feel like a dream..??" the other smile.. "No.. It's a dream come true.." you smile and hug him.." Zelo hug you tight.. "Let's go.. I think we should send her home now.." Daehyun finally talk.. "Yeah.. i agree after all she did.. and the public know her face now.." Jongup stand up.. and all of them invite you in their black van... "Can i visit you guys often..?" You look at everyone.. "Of course.. you're his girlfriend now.. and there's no secret to the public anymore.." Yongguk sound nice this time.. after a few minute chatting with them you arrive home.. Zelo kiss your hand and you walk out.. 

"She look cool.." Jongup said to Zelo.. "She's just pretending to be cool.." Zelo look back and everyone look back too.. infront of your house.. "Whoa!!! It's really a dream come true!!!! Yippie!!!!" You shout as you walk in... The B.A.P members in the black van laugh looking at you.. "She's cute.. and awesome.." Zelo said with a smile.. then the go back to their dorm..

The end..