Bulletproof

Bulletproof

 

Chapter 5

 

“Yuri-ah… You shouldn’t blame yourself for that” Knowing how Yuri feel Yoona spoke as she look at her friend who is sitting on the chair spacing out. But then she stood up and walk away from the white piano that was set in the middle of the room, and making her way toward a violin that is resting on its stand on the other side of the room.

But she doesn’t seem to notice that there are eyes setting on her and that of course belong to Minho’s who is standing still on his spot ever since they step in the shop. He stood next to Yoona who is close to the white piano that Yuri just separated from.

“Yoona… Look at this violin. I really like it”

“Why don’t you try and play with it?”

Yuri who was touching the violin immediately takes her hand away from the instrument and look at it with hesitation.

“I…”

Yoona let out a deep sigh and decide to walk toward Yuri and give her a pat on a back.

“If you love someone… Will you be okay if that person have to feel disconcerted to do what he loves just because you don’t like what he do?... I know for the fact that you’re not that sort of person, Yul”

“…”

“If Taecyeon really love you, he would have to think that as well” The girl said, picking up the violin and pass it to her beloved friend. Yuri looked at the violin for a few second and slowly grab it and placed it on her shoulder, just like the old time, the feeling of the instrument on her shoulder make her feel tingly. It’s been such a long time since she gets to play this instrument again and yet she does remember everything about it.

But why doesn’t she play it…. Is she afraid?

The quiet atmosphere has settled in as the only sound can be heard is just a sound of a clock running on the wall.

But then a soothing sound of piano has suddenly being played and breaks the silence of the room. That sound Yuri can hear somehow make her heat shakes, the melody from the piano is so soft. Both Yuri and Yoona looked at that white piano with a confused expression on their faces.

A tall slim body in a black suit, sat in the front of the piano. His handsome, sharp facial features that is looking at his own finger tips moving it up to hit on the note smoothly, and in a fast pace purposely.

“I can’t believe it. Minho knows how to play piano?” Yoona spoke as she couldn’t take her eyes of Minho since she is so impressed with everything about him. He’s perfect.

Yuri is the same. She never knew, or thought that Choi Minho can play piano. Even though he might not be as good as one of the pianist but it makes her thinking about the fact that he have the talent to make that melody form the piano, it makes her feel like grabbing that violin and create the melody that fits well with a soothing sound of piano.

“That song sounds familiar…. Yah Yuri-ah, isn’t that the song featured for that movie called ‘Winter Love Song’ that you use to always watch?" Yoona said, while swinging herself left to right with the soothing sounds of the melody that is coming out form the piano but it was before she snap back to reality in surprise, and spoke “Oh my god!... Or does he know you like this song?”

Yuri who is also did the same as Yoona, moving left to right since the melody couldn’t help but make her move like the sounds it’s given out. But instead of standing in her place like her best friend did, she move her hand and grabbed the violin that she saw as she walked in the building, without thinking she started create the beautiful melody of its string that fits perfectly well with the sounds of piano. Her heart filled with emotion as she heard the wonderous tune that is spilling out from both of the instruments that combines together perfectly.  ‘Only you’ is the song that she is playing, and yes she remembers every single note well in her heart.

Yoona turn to look at her best friend with her eye widen, and jaw drop  a little since she never thought in her whole life that she will see the day when Yuri her beloved best friend will play violin, yet she still very good at it even though she haven’t been touching the instrument for three years. But what seems to surprise her the most is the fact that both Yuri and Minho create the melody that fits together, if she doesn’t know Yuri well she’ll probably think that these two been practicing for years to able to create such an amazing music. The sound of the two instruments created that elegant, soothing, and relaxing sound seems to catch everyone’s their attention, making them wondering where the sound is coming from, and walked toward the room where Yuri and Minho is. Everyone watch, what it seems like an performance with a big smile on their face, some are so touch by the sound they close their eyes and move with a slow rhythms, kind of like what Yoona was doing earlier.  Everyone single eyes from all the people are on Yuri and Minho but it seems none of those two notice it. Minho who is still focusing on his fingers that is pressing on the notes, while as Yuri, closes her eyes shut and taken back by the melody. Right at this moment the only thing these two saw is just the instrument and the person who is next to them.

It’s like the time have stop, everything have stop moving. The only things that move are the two who is playing their instruments, and their mind. Until the sounds of the melody slowly quieten down before they realise it the music have stopped and they have reach the end of the song.

The clapping sound suddenly taken over the whole room and the hall way as the two have finish the whole song beautifully, making Yuri jump from her spot while looking around the room noticing that all these time she is being watch by all of these people who is still smiling and clapping their hands. At the same time Minho looked up and took his eyes if his finger and found himself looking at Yuri’s eye with her looking also.  The pair of eyes that is filled with softness and it seems like a completely different person as his lip curled up a little but yet is very hard to notice it but it seems like Yuri have saw it. But for some reason Yuri stood there with her face turning red, not because she’s blushing or overwhelming by all of this or anything, but is because she is angry, angry at herself for breaking her promise, the promise that she made with Taecyeon. Is because of him, Choi Minho… Is his fault! He’s trying to make her break the promise!

“I wanna go home”

Yuri put the violin back to its spot, then she walked pass Yoona, without letting her best friend say anything she went in the crowd of people who saw their little ‘performance’ all she could hear is compliments, making her thinking about Minho and of course she could feel her body boiling up even more than before.

“Ya! Wait for me” Yoona shouted through the crowd as Yuri walked away from her bit by bit, but that doesn’t make Yuri look back and pay attention.

Her fast pace of walk stopped in front of the shop’s entrance before taken a deep breath of fresh air and letting it all out, trying to calm herself down. But as soon as she saw Minho walking toward her direction with a fast pace, ending standing next to her with his cold expression, making her feel like she’s about to explode in anger. Not even a little that he feel bad for making her angry like she is now, and yet h still keep is cool and act like nothing happen with that stupid face of his.

“Are you happy?”

“…”

“Making me fall for your trap… You’re happy now!?”

“If Miss Yuri let go and settle things down a little, that will probably make everything so much better”

“Shut your mouth, you stupid idiot!” Yuri shouted on the top of her lungs “How dare you telling me how to act! You’re just some worthless, disgusting trash of a street!!”

“Yuri!” Yoona yelled in shock as she heard what Yuri was saying to Minho “I understand that you’re upset about doing stuff that Taecyeon doesn’t like, but you shouldn’t speak to Minho like that. He doesn’t know what happen to Taec anyway”

“A person like him doesn’t know what happened. Ha!” The girl said in sarcastic tone of voice with such hatred and put down. She isn’t angry at Yoona for seeing him as some sort of hero since she doesn’t know what he did to Taecyeon. Of course her father would have covered this up and no one except her and a few body guard would know what actually happen to Taecyeon and who killed him. And why will her father do such thing? Because he want to protect his ‘precious’ bodyguard from the law and being punish by it that’s why.

“You act like such a bully Yul” Yoona said as she stood next to Minho.

“You just don’t understand, Yoong” Yuri said, grinding her teeth a little.

“No matter what, you have to let go of the pass, Yul. And you will feel better” Yoona’s word is like an oil that have been spilled into a flame, even though her words might be different  as Minho but it is the exact meaning.

Why does her best friend have to take his side? Why does she have to make the exact same point like he did to her!

 “Yoona!” She called out her friend with a voice that is harsh and loud, but before she can say anything to hurt her friend’s feelings, Minho stopped her with his straight tone of voice while stepping in front of Yoona, blocking Yuri.

“Miss Yuri, you need to calm down”

The anger that is in Yuri can no longer stay inside her, she can’t take it anymore with that she raised her hand up in the air, and using all the power and her anger, she swing her small hand and slap it across his face, slowly a pain spread all over her hand even her fingertips.

“Oh my god!” Yoona gasped.

“Don’t you dare tell me what to do!” Finish her sentence she turn herself and walked away once again.

“Wait Yuri!...” Yoona try to follow her best friend who stormed off, but she was being stopped by Minho as he said “I will be the one who follow Miss Yuri, so don’t worry Miss Yoona, I will get the drivers to come and pick you up, so please wait here”

Yoona said not quite sure what to do “But she’s angry right now…”

Minho thought to himself that he doesn’t have time to talk anymore since he might actually lost Yuri out of his sight, he quickly said “Excuse me, Miss Yoona” After that he quickly walked to Yuri’s direction where she left. Leaving Yoona stand there watching him left of her sight.

 


 

 

A long red hills stomping forward with a rapid pace showing the state of the mood Yuri that is still boiling up to its limit, with her hand stinging with pain from hitting Minho’s tough cheek which seems like hitting a hard rock. Every time she thinks about it make her angry. Will there be any time where she can make him express even a tiny little emotion except just keeping a straight face that is so irritating for her.

“Stupid Minho!” She muttered underneath her breath as she continue to stopped her feet through the hectic street of Seoul that is covered with people around every corner, walking pass her every seconds.

With her in the crowd of people walking by quickly she couldn’t see the road ahead, the noise around her are just overwhelming and loud. The sound of people shouting, arguing, some are being robbed can be heard all around her, and is because of that ‘stupid Minho’ If there isn’t him she won’t be ending up in this sort of place. Doesn’t have to end up hurting her hand like she is now, and of course she won’t look like such a bad person in front of her friend Yoona and other people around her. Is all because of Minho, because of him and only him! That idiot!

“He can kiss his job good bye when my daddy is back. I will tell him what an you are being, Choi Minho!”

To think more about it maker her angry even more, the more she’s angry the faster she is walking, but then Yuri stopped her pace with a shock as someone yelled on top of her head.

“Watch out!”

The girl quickly looked up and found herself in a dangerous situation as she saw a pot of plant felling down from the third floor of the building’s window and heading right towards her head, everything seems like is in a slow motion, she couldn’t move her feet and felt like is being glued to the floor, she was in such a shock. As she is ready to take the pain that is coming to her, someone’s hand suddenly pulled her by the waist and yanked her away from the spot and into that person broad chest, within half a second there was a loud bang as the flower pot hits the ground.

Pranggggg!

The sound of a girl screaming break through the hectic atmosphere, since she is in such a shock.

“Are you hurt, Miss Yuri?” The voice that she hated the most can be heard very closely on her left ear, before she knew it she is in the arm of her bodyguard. Choi Minho.


TADA!!!! :D

Hope you like the chapter and the story so far ^^

I will try and keep up with the fast upload even though my first fanfic havent upload for

nearly 5 months :S But I promise that I will end the fanfic (hopefully soon)

Anyway please subcribe and vote

AND LEAVE A COMMENT 

Mwaaahhhh!! :*

~Maiiez~