Idol image broken...

Who's gonna love you babe

Jay and Wooyoung rubbed their head and wincing while I just stood there like a statue and palm my mouth.

"It's Myungsoo!"- I cried for the first time seeing my idol for real.

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?"- Wooyoung yelled his lungs out "YOU TOTALLY MAKE MY FOREHEAD BROKEN! YOU IDIOT!"

"It's....Myung..."- I choked as Wooyoung presented me huge high five on the back "HURRY UP OR WE GET DETETION!"

"Argh...YAH!"- I turned back and glared at Wooyoung. "Your hand is like an elephant!"

"And you are a dinosaur!"- He stuck his tounge out at me and proped his hands on his waist like a woman

"Oh, come on!"- Jay smiled and pulled Wooyoung back " The thing now is we need to enter school first!"

"OMO!"- Wooyoung's and my eyes shot up " UR SLOW BRAIN, JAY! SAY IT EARLIER!"

Three of us ran our brains out to the school gate but it was too late. TT__TT

"SOrry, kids!"- The guardian laughed evilishly and wink while shutting the gate in front of our noses.

"AIshhh.."- We all dropped on our knees and winced. Detetion was waiting for us!

~~~

I was singing some stupid songs I had listened on the net like " Unripped apple" or "Ice cream" while cleaning the balcony on the second floor ( yes, for the detention). The songs were alright but I felt stupid cause I kept thinking about Myungsoo and smiled all the time like a fool.

"Ice cream ice cream...Do you like me? Then come to me. Ihihihihii!"- There, I chuckled loudly and shamelessly again, didn't really care all of students in the class behind me were glaring at me sharply as if they wanted to eat me alive.

Jay had to clean the balcony on the third floor and all I could hear was  the screaming sounds non stop. Sure he is so y and attractive, just his smile made anygirl in this school melt even female teachers ( except me, who just look at him like my brother!). He can do anything well!

And Wooyoung, my real brother, yeah, he had to clean the top floor where noone around. LOL. I'm so happy because it means he had no chance to open his mouth. Yeah, LOL, but maybe I get a big mistake!

AT Wooyoung's place.

He saw some birds flying pass by him

LOL~

~~~

" Woah, finally!"- I stood up and twist my body "DONE!"- I lifted the a bucket of water up and innocently pour it down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"- someone suddenly screamed from the ground that made me jump off my skin. I hurrily show my head out of the banisters and saw a boy was wet to his skin.

"YAH!"- He shouted and turned his face upward, pointed straight to my face " COme here!NOW"

I felt so sorry to him so I rushed there right away "I'm so sorry!"- I said from far while running to him

"YOU.."- He pointed to me with his angry face. I can see smoke was spreading above his head right now. TT__TT. This is the end of my life for sure!

"I-I'm s-s"- I stuttered as I walked nearer, felt worried to death.

"OH~!"- I palmed my mouth as I realized who he is. HUHUHUHUU, it's my Kim Myungsoo!

"YAH! YOU...HEAD...DUMB..."- He grabbed my collar and pull me closer,  yelled to my face all the hardest words " YOU..asgsngmlksfgfjk.."

My face was red like a tomato, at first it was so shameful, I didn't know where to hide my face but then it turned out furious since he kept yelling and scolding me with those cursing words and everyone was running out of their classrooms  watching us to see what happening. And the way they laughing and point their dirty fingers to my face just made my head got hotter than ever.

Yeah, even at this time, be close to him is a happy thing, his face is handsome as hell. TT__TT. But for a moment, I forget all the stuff..He's handsome, excellent, and he is my idol...SO WHAT?

I mean SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT?

"TOWN GIRL WITH BIG HEAD..."- He continued cursing like a and then all I knew was ... I bumped my forehead to him harshly like a bull. YES, LIKE A BULL IN PORTUGESE!

So he couldn't curse anymore, no, even talking or mumbling . He fell there, fainting, stars all above his head and I stand beside him, breathe in breath out  heavily. Everyone gasped.

Without saying a word, I turned my and stomped away.

I told you today is not a good day! I TOLD YOU!

 

AHHAHAHA. The fight started already. Myungsoo, you must know Hyuna isn't a weak girl who just stood there and heard your bad words!LOL. Badmouth about her and she will..

LOL~

The first thing is my special thank for 2HyunLuver who  helped me make posters and care for me. *touched*. I'm sobbing now! Kamsahamnida, saranghaeyo, babe!^^

  @ wildandyoung, Luvhyuna, luvseobie, epyviruz92, kpop4ever1990 , 19SistAr  : Thank u guys for supporting!^^! I'll try my best!

@ XianMi: Thank for your help!^^! I will try to ask her later! Plz enjoy my story!

 @ Angelnikki760: Yes, I know u're always there for me,right, chingu?

@ YulHyunfan của Junah chuyển thẳng sang MyungAh rùi hở e?=)))

ANd thank all my readers who have read this story! I hope you guys will subscribe or vote for this story! I will try my best to update soon! Saranghaeyo!