The Debut (June 25, 2011)

Elite Perfection (New Co-ed Group)

After 2 weeks of mastering the choreography and the lyrics of their debut song, it's finally time for Elite Perfection to debut. It was already 2:45 AM and all of the members are asleep except ....

 

"HYERIN UNNIEEEEE!" a voice called as the door opened. 

"Yah! You're suppose to be in bed at this time!" Hyerin scolded. 

"Mianhe but I just can't sleep" the younger one replied.

"May I ask why Minhyo-ah?" Hyerin asked.

"Ermm .... because I'm not sleepy?" Minhyo grinned widely and her white shining pearl teeth can be seen.

"You should really go to sleep now! It's very very late!" Hyerin said.

"I don't want to~~ because I'm not sleepy~~~" Minhyo whined. 

Hyerin sighed. "Do you want soy milk?" 

Minhyo nodded her head eagerly and Hyerin walked out of her room and into the kitchen to get a glass of soy milk for Minhyo.

While Hyerin was gone, Minhyo grab Hyerin's pillow, covered her face with it and scream loudly. Why is she screaming? Well it's because she can't sleep. 

"Grrrrr! Lee Minhyo would you please stop screaming!? I'm trying to sleep here!" Hyerin's roommate, Jaehyun complained. 

"Jeez .... I pitied Hyerin unnie to be roomed with a player like you!" Minhyo mumbled.

"I heard that! And please you think I like sharing room with her?" Jaehyun said.

"Don't bother him Minnie. He's a jerk" 

Minhyo and Jaehyun looked at the door and saw Hyerin with a glass of soy milk. 

"Arasso unnie~" Minhyo passed Hyerin the pillow she took just now and happily grab the soy milk from Hyerin's hand and drank it all in one shot. 

Hyerin shook her head and smile. 

"You're like an umma .... oh no I mean AHJUMMA!" Jaehyun said.

"Yah!" Hyerin threw her pillow at Jaehyun and he ducked. 

"Well, she's my umma~~" Minhyo said, hugging Hyerin. 

"Yeah sure whatever. I'm going back to sleep and don't disturb me!" Jaehyun went back to sleep. 

"Whatever" Hyerin and Minhyo said in unison. They looked at each other and giggled.

"You better go and sleep now Minnie or else you might not be able to wake up later" Hyerin said.

"Awwww but I don't wanna sleep yet. I'm not tired!" Minhyo protested.

Minhyo yawned.

"See! You are tired now go and sleep" 

Minhyo pouted and used her famous puppy dog eyes.

Hyerin stare at Minhyo giving her a 'are-you-kidding-me' look but Minhyo still continue doing it.

"That ain't gonna work Minnie. Now go and sleep" Hyerin commanded.

Minhyo pouted before going to her shared room with HyunJin.

Hyerin sighed and walked to Jaehyun's bed and grab her pillow from him before going into slumberland as well.

_________________________________________________________________________

Around 9:25 AM, the door of their dorm opened and a lady came in.

The lady was around her early 20s. She went into a room and it woke one of them up.

"Namine unnie?" a sleepy Soorim rubbed her eyes.

Namine looked confused. "Unnie? Isn't it suppose to be noona?" 

"Ermm well actually I'm a girl" Soorim paused for a while and look at Namine's reaction.

Namine mouthed "continue".

"My real name is Jung Soorm.  Ellie Jung Soorim" Soorm said.

"So none of your members know that you're a girl?" Namine asked.

"Well Hyerin unnie knows. Only she knows" 

"Are you planning to tell the rest or keep it as a secret forever?" Namine asked.

"I'm planning to tell them soon" Soorim replied.

"Make it as soon as possible okay" Soorim nodded.

Namine patted Soorim's head lightly. "Are you excited for later?" 

Soorim gave her unnie a confused look. "What's happening later?"

"Didn't you know? Later around 8 PM, you're gonna debut in Music Bank!" Namine explained.

"Nope we didn't know ......wait is it we or is it just me?" Soorim said confusedly. 

Namine giggled. "It doesn't matter, all it matter is that you'll do fine" 

"I'm scared unnie" Soorim whined childishly.

Namine gave Soorim a pat on her head and a warm smile.

"Help me call the rest. They need to do lots of stuff today" Namine said.

"Arasso" Soorim went out and started waking the others. 

While Soorim was waking the others up, Namine prepared breakfast for them.

Soon, all the members came down with a tired look on their face well except the hyperactive maknae.

"Pancakes are ready" Namine served a plate of pancakes. "Enjoy your meal~" 

Soorim looked up and saw Namine looking at her.

"What?" Soorim asked innocently.

"Tell them" Namine said.

"Do I really have to?" Namine nodded making Soorim pouted.

HaNi who was watching them now looked confused. 'What are they upto?'

Namine clear causing everyone to drift their attention towards her.

"Soobum has something to say" Namine said.

"Ermmm hi .... I just wanted to tell something" Soorim looked at Namine who had a 'go-on' look then she looked at Hyerin who just nodded.

Soorim took a deep breathe. "I'm actually a girl not a guy and my real name is Jung Soorim not Jung Soobum" 

"I KNEW IT!" all of the members said in unison. All of them looked at each other.

Soorim jaw dropped. "How did you guys found out?" 

"Hearing your voice makes it obvious" JaeKyung said.

"Yeah.... your voice is soft and logically it's not a guy's voice" Joong Hyun explained.

"I-I-I .... I overheard your conversation with Namine unnie this morning .... so yeah that's how I knew it" Minhyo gave a wide grin.

"Mine is the same with Joong Hyun and JaeKyung's reason" Jaehyun said before shoving a small piece of pancake into his mouth.

"Well mine is the same with Minhyo cause both of us overheard your conversation with Namine" HyunJin explained without showing any expression.

"Well ermmm...." HaNi paused and blinked her eyes cutely. 

"Actually I have no idea" HaNi pouted cutely causing all of them to laugh except HyunJin.

"Awww come one Jinnie unnie~ Smile a little pleasee" Minhyo whined. 

HyunJin looked at Minhyo who was now pouting cutely but she still doesn't show any expression.

"Don't worry Minnie .... she'll open up for us one day" Hwa Young gave Minhyo a small smile.

"You know .... it sounded werid when you said it" HaNi stated.

"And why is that?" Hwa Young asked curiously. 

"Because you sounded like our umma" HaNi replied cutely. All of them laughed and some of them especially the girls went awed. 

"YAH! I'm not your umma and I will never be!"

"Yeah not ours but you'll become fishy's children's umma!" Soorim teased.

"JUNG SOORIM!" Hwa Young exploded. She exploded not because of anger but because she's embarrassed especially when Donghae's little brother is here.

Namine smiled at their childishness.'At least they are getting along quite well'

"Namii unnie~" Hyerin called.

"Ne?" Namine looked at Hyerin.

"What are we doing today?" Hyerin asked.

Namine smile. "Today ........... all of you are .............."

"GOING TO DEBUT!" Namine continued. 

"WHAT TODAY?! IT'S TOO EARLY!" Hyerin protested.

"Well me and Soo Man thinks all of you are ready" Namine said.

"But you kno-" Hyerin tried to protest again but got cut off by Namine.

"Enough~ Just get ready by 5:00 PM. A white van will pick you up" Namine said.

"Alright  bye ... remember by 5 PM" Namine waved goodbye. And politely they waved back.

Once Namine was out of sight,  the whole dorm started to get noisy.

"What are we gonna do~~!?" Hwa Young panicked. 

"I don't knowww~~ I'm scared unniee" HaNi sobbed. 

"Why are you crying HaNi-ah?" JaeKyung asked caringly.

"I'm scared oppa! I'm scared they won't like us" HaNi sobbed even more. JaeKyung pulled HaNi into a hug as he comfrot her.

"Shh ..... it's gonna be okay. People are going to like us" JaeKyung said positively.

"He's right HaNi .... people are going to like us" Minhyo said. 

"Yeah ..... we're gonna gain some fans!" HyunJin said.

"And some antis too" Jaehyun added. Hyerin whack him causing him to yelp in pain.

"Think positive everyone. Always think positive" Hyerin said with confidence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

( 8 PM at Music Bank ) 

"You're up in 3 minutes!" The PD yelled.

Hearing that made all of the members nervous. Seeing how nervous they are, Namine couldn't help but tried to comfort them. Soon almost every other group came and wished them luck. After calming down, it was finally time for them to debut when the PD called them and they slowly got on stage and got into their positions.

The lights were all out but only a single spotlight appeared. Suddenly the song started to play and they swear they can hear the fans screamed and cheered loudly.

( LOLLIPOP - Big Bang & 2NE1 )

 

Jaehyun, Joong Hyun, JaeKyung
HyunJin, Hyerin, Hwa Young, Minhyo, Soorim, HaNi
 
 
Lolli lolli Oh Lollipop 
Lolli lolli oh lolli lolli 
 
Nah, that's not how we do it 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop Oh neon naui lollipop 
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop 
Lolli lolli lollipop Boy neon naui lollipop 
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop 
 
Makdae satang boda deo dalgomhan nae 
maeumeun teojildeuthan dynamite 
nan ggalggeumhan namja T.O.P 
nae sarang Bling Bling like L E D 
 
Geudae ddak nae seutarya 
panjjak panjjak seutaya 
saekdareungeol wonhae? 
Let me show you if that's okay 
 
Now come on 
saekggareun rainbow 
nal neuggin sungan neon bbajyeo beoringeol ara 
You just can't control 
 
nal saro jabeun geol 
neowa namani aneun uri duri secret light 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop dalgomhage dagawa 
Lolli lolli lollipop naege soksakyeojwo 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop sanggeumhage dagawa 
Lolli lolli lollipop jigeum wonhajanha 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop Girl neon naui lollipop 
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop 
 
nal seollege haneun neoui body neoui move 
imi ne shiseoneul gadwobeorin naui groove 
shiksanghamdeuleun maeil nal jichigehae 
Let's just keep you and I F.R.E.S.H 
 
Let's go now 
saekggareun rainbow 
nal neuggin sungan neon bbajyeo beoringeol ara 
You just can't control 
 
nal saro jabeun geol 
neowa namani aneun uri duri secret light 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop dalgomhage dagawa 
Lolli lolli lollipop naege soksakyeojwo 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop sanggeumhage dagawa 
Lolli lolli lollipop jigeum wonhajanha 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop Boy neon naui lollipop 
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop 
 
 han sunganui neuggimi anya jigeum du nuneul gamadok neon nae apeseo itneungeol 
naega baradeon geuge neoya geunyang idaero neowa na jeo bulbidarae 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop dalgomhage dagawa 
Lolli lolli lollipop naege soksakyeojwo 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop sanggeumhage dagawa 
Lolli lolli lollipop jigeum wonhajanha 
 
Lolli lolli lollipop Oh neon naui lollipop 
lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop 
Lolli lolli lollipop Oh neon naui lollipop 
lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop
 
They finish it with a smile on their face as the fans began to scream and cheer again but this time only louder. They held each other's hand and bow. After that, they started introducing themselves from left to right.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!  Uyu imnida!" Minhyo said cutely.
 
"Annyeong~ Ariel imnida" HaNi said with a smile.
 
"Annyeong! Q imnida" Joong Hyun said shyly.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Soobum imnida" Soorim said waving her hands happily.
 
"ANNYEONG! Park Hwannie imnida!" Hwa Young yelled excitedly.
 
"Annyeong. Jin imnida" HyunJin said quietly but because of the mic, it became loud.
 
"Annyeong. Hyerin imnida" Hyerin said showing a peace sign with her fingers.
 
"Annyeong! Jay imnida" JaeKyung said, winking.
 
"Annyeong. JHyun imnida" Jaehyun said, sending blow kisses to the crowd. Causing all of the fangirls to scream. 
 
"Do you guys want some more performances?!" Hyerin asked.
 
"YES!" that's the reply from the crowd.
 
Elite Perfection looked at each other and nodded. The music starts and the crowd kept cheering.
 
( CABI SONG - 2PM & SNSD )
 

 

JaehyunJoong HyunJaeKyung
HyunJinHyerinHwa YoungMinhyoSoorimHaNi
 
 
C-A-B-I yeogi e moyeobwa
C-A-B-I tteugeo un neowa na
C-A-B-I every time all right
C-A-B-I Oh~ wild river
 
Oh Cabi, Cabi, deo Hottest, Hottest,
Oh Cabi, Cabi, in crazy, crazy,
Oh Cabi, Cabi oh Cabi, Cabi,
Isungan urin modu da crazy summer time
 
I can do, we can fly ijen neoreul matgyeobwa
Tteugeo un taeyang arae urin modu da so hot
Jjaritan thrill gwa hamkke modu jeulgyeobwa
Oh jigeum isunganeun crazy-zy summer
 
Caribbean oh~ yeogin paradise
Caribbean hey~ I'm summerholic
Ireoke neowana tteugeopke isungan all night
Ho ho ho ijeneun moduda
 
Whatever you want nae soljikan ma eumeul
Whatever you want jomdeo gakka I wabwa
Whatever whatever whatever you
Ireoke urimodu
 
 
Oh Cabi, Cabi, deo Hottest, Hottest,
Oh Cabi, Cabi, in crazy, crazy,
Oh Cabi, Cabi, oh Cabi, Cabi,
Isungan urin modu da crazy summer time
 
Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi yeogi e moyeobwa
Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi tteugeo un neowa na
Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi every time all right
C-A-B-I Oh~ wild river (neon nareul manjok sikyeo nwa)
 
 
Mae il bam hot summer party, hey neowana gati
Uriui kkeuteopneun passion ja moduda action
 
Jomdeojomdeo boyeojwo oh oh oh
Naegenaege boyeojwo oh oh oh
 
Caribbean oh~ in crazy love
Caribbean hey~ sorijilleobwa
Whenever wherever whenever wherever
Ireoke sorichyeobwa~
 
Oh Cabi, Cabi, deo Hottest, Hottest,
Oh Cabi, Cabi, in crazy, crazy,
Oh Cabi, Cabi, oh Cabi, Cabi,
Isungan urin modu da crazy summer time
 
Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi yeogi e moyeobwa
Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi tteugeo un neowa na
Oh Cabi Cabi Cabi Cabi every time all right
C A B I Oh~ wild river
 
C-A-B-I~, C-A-B-I~, C-A-B-I~, C-A-B-I~
 
The music had finally ended. The crowd was cheering and clapping. All the members smile gratefully that people liked them. They waved good bye and thanked the crowd for supporting them. 
 
Once they reached home, all of them headed to bed, dreaming about their successful debut concert that ended a moment ago.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong! Sorry for the super late update. I was busy with my school activities and my dongsaeng aka your author is busy with ...............  something.
Chapter 5 was written by your lovely author before she was busy and chapter 6, this chappy was written by me. I know this chapter :P  Sorry if it's boring :(
Btw ..... Namine is EP's manager and the one who gave us the awesome group name, kaitlyntheillestt
I got the idea for colorful lyrics part from dalmate4ever :D
 
 
- kpoplover218 -