The first day

Elite Perfection (New Co-ed Group)

"YAH! SONG JOONG HYUN, GIVE ME THE FREAKIN' TOOTHPASTE NOW!" Park Hwa Young 'Hwannie' snatched the toothpaste from her roommate and fellow Elite Perfection member, Joong Hyun. He rolled his eyes.

Hwa Young was furious to find out that she had to live....with a boy. Unlike their erted member, Lee Minhyo 'Uyu' who lived with  Joo Hyun Jin, she didn't want to live with him.

The two continued to brush their teeth, until Kim Hyerin, the leader of Elite Perfection, burst in.

"Hey guys! What do you want for breakfast?"

Their mouths, being filled with foamy toothpaste, were quickly emptied, as they yelled out "Anything!"

Hyerin made her way back to the kitchen. Well, looked like Elite Perfection couldn't agree on something specific. Hyerin shrugged,and decided to make bacon and eggs.

"Hello there" A greasy voice said from behind her. Hyerin turned around. It was her playboy roommate, Lee Jaehyun!

"Jeez...you're creepy...you know that?" Hyerin opened a cabinet and got out some vegetable oil. Jaehyun smirked. This one was playing hard to get.

"Hey Jaehyun-sshi, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Actually, I'm cooking breakfast.' Jaehyun said. "I'm the oldest. Or is it Hyun Jin? Whatever, I'm the oldest guy, so I cook."

"I'm the leader." Hyerin said, cracking an egg. "Whatever, I'm making bacon and eggs."

Jaehyun frowned, and used his charm. Tilting her chin towards him, he said "Oh I don't think so my lovely dongsaeng."

Hyerin whacked him. Where was violent SooRim when you needed her?

"YAH YOU PABO! Do you think every girl is attracted to you?" Hyerin hid her blushes. Jaehyun shrugged and grumbled "I'll go get some bacon."

"Morning un-noona!" SooRim yelled, as she walked in. She had to get used to calling Hyerin, noona.

"Morning Soongie-ah. Is everyone else awake? We have to get to President Soo Man's soon."

"Minhyo takes a long time to wake up. Do you want me to wake her up?"

"Neh."

SooRim left to Hyun Jin's and Minhyo's room. Hyun Jin was dressed but Minhyo was laid, sloppily on the bed. Hyun Jin was whacking Minhyo lightly with a pillow,while yelling"UYU-AH! WAKE UP!"

"Oh Hyun Jin noona....you're doing it all wrong." SooRim said,as she grabbed the pillow. She jumped onto Minhyo's bed, and started whacking Minhyo really hard, while yelling"UYU-AH! WAKE UP YOU SHORT, LITTLE-"

"ARGH!" Minhyo pushed SooRim off the bed. "YAH! DON'T CALL ME SHORT!"

SooRim grinned. "Knew it would work. I'm gonna check up on Jaekyung and HaNi. Minhyo-ah, get ready. We're going to Lee Soo Man's soon."

"Uncle?! YAY!" Minhyo pranced around, as SooRim left to Jaekyung and HaNi's room. It was totally empty.

Must have gotten breakfast. SooRim thought, as she walked back to the kitchen. She was right. But Hwa Young, Joong Hyun, Hyerin and Jaehyun were fighting. Jaekyung and HaNi were trying to calm everyone down.

Oh boy.

***

Elite Perfection soon arrived at the building, and were then called into Lee Soo Man's office.

"Hello Elite Perfection!" Lee Soo Man said, as they all sat down. They all grumbled in response from their crabby morning. Lee Soo Man looked at them, worriedly, and cleared his throat awkwardly. "So...how have you guys been getting along?"

The members looked at each other,worriedly.

"Just great!" Hwannie chimed,cheerfully.

Boy,was that a lie.

"Oh great! In that case, I have your debut song music right here. It's titled 'Lollipop' Today we will be working on vocals and memorization." Lee Soo Man passed around the sheets.

"Lollipop." Jaekyung read off the top. He shrugged,and started reading the lyrics quietly. Meanwhile, HaNi was looking at him, with interest. While the others seemed to fight, her and Jaekyung got along really well. She felt herself blush and focused on the sheet.

"We'll be in the studio by 2:00 pm, sharp today,got it?" The members nodded.

"Good! We'll work on this for 5 days...then record it and come up with some choregraphy for the next two weeks. I want you guys to be here by 2, today. You're now dismissed." The members shuffled out of the office and started walking back.

"Hwa Young, you pabo! How could you tell him we're getting along?! That's really far from the truth!" Jaehyun yelled.

"Hey, I'm just trying to cause less stress." Hwa Young said, glaring at Jaehyun.

"But now Lee Soo Man thinks we're all happy-go-lucky with the group! For all you could know, we could have been seperated into 2 different groups! That would have life so much more easier!"J oong Hyun said.

"But for all you could know, if we told the truth, Lee Soo Man would have never debuted us, because we would be acting like spoiled brats!" Hyerin said.

"Oh yeah? What about if he found out? More stress for him!" Jaekyung pointed out.

"But he doesn't have to find out if we get along!" HaNi said.

"As if." Jaehyun gave them a smirk.

"You know why we don't get along?! BECAUSE SONG JOONG HYUN HERE WON'T SHARE THE FREAKIN' TOOTHPASTE!"

They all started fighting, until an agitated Donghae, came out of his studio.

"Hey, no offense, but could you keep it down?! We're trying to practice!"

Hwa Young almost fainted. The fishy god was in front of her in flesh!

'Oh sorry,hyung." Jaehyun said to his older brother. Hwa Young tugged on SooRim's sweater.

"They're brothers?"

"Neh, you didn't know that? Wait a minute" A mischevious smile crossed SooRim's face. "You like him don't you?"

"Well-"

"Hey Fishy DongHae! Park-" Hwa Young covered SooRim's mouth. Donghae laughed. "Well,I guess I'll find out what he'll tell me later eh?"He winked at Hwa Young.

"Anyways, can you guys just keep it down? For me?" Donghae pouted, and Jaehyun shoved his older brother's head. "Whatever,hyung,we will."

As soon, as Donghae was out of earshot, Hwa Young whacked SooRim. "YOU PABO BOY! What's your problem?"

"Sorry, but I thought it would be funny!" Joong Hyun, Jaekyung and Jaehyun high-fived their evil dongsaeng.

Hyerin shook her head,but smiled.At least her Soongie was getting along with the guys.

They continued to walk down the SM halls,peeking into studio rooms at every chance.Until....

"BOO!"

"AGH!"SooRim give a very girly scream,as her younger sister,Krystal laughed."Soongie oppa....you're so fun to scare."

"YAH!JUNG SOOJUNG YOU MEANIE!"SooRim shoved her younger sister's head.Sulli hugged SooRim.

"ANYEONG SOONGIE OPPA!"

Joong Hyun awed at the cute Sulli.She was introduced to the other members by SooRim.She flashed a perky smile at Joong Hyun.

"Hello!I'm Sulli!"

"I'm...I'm...."Looking totally speechless SooRim quickly said,"This is Joong hyun.Who seems to have lost his sense of speech."

Sulli gave him a flash of her eyemile.'Well it's great to meet our hoobaes.I'm looking forward to your debut!!"Sulli and Krystal quickly walked back to another studio.

"SOMEONE'S IN LOVE!"Hwannie sang to Joong Hyun,teasing her roommate.Joong Hyun rolled his eyes and said,"I really wouldn't be talking,Miss.Fishy God."He took out her diary."Dear Diary,"

"HEY YOU MEANIE!"Hwa Young chased Joong Hyun,and the other members followed.

This was the start of Elite Perfection.