Cut 2

Romantic Scenes Cut [Teasers]

INFIRMARY ROOM

 
"Ouch!! ByungHee, genlty. That hurts!" protested SeungHo while hissing in pain.
 
Right now they were both sitting on the bed in the infirmary room. They sat face to face while ByungHee was busy on treating SeungHo's wounds. The panda finally defeated SeungHyun but that doesn't mean he didn't got hurt either. Actually, he received more wounds than SeungHyun did. And so here they were.
 
"Ouch!!!" yelped SeungHo when ByungHee smeared the ointment roughly on SeungHo's wound.
 
"Ya imma! Be gentle will ya'! That hurts you know!" complained SeungHo a little bit annoyed by ByungHee's attitude. He never being so rough to SeungHo. What's gotten into him.
 
"Pabo..." whispered ByungHee almost inaudible but the panda could still heard it.
 
"Mwo???" asked SeungHo disbelieving his own ears. Did ByungHee just 'pabo' to him?? The nice and innocent ByungHee called him a 'pabo'??
 
"Pabo!!! - ByungHee didn't dare to looked at the older boy so he kept busying himself on treating the wounds - Don't you know how worried I was??!! Looked at you!!! Your face is full of bruises and your body is full of wounds!! Your lips even bleed a bit!! Why did you have to take SeungHyun's challenge when you know that I will obviously choose you??!! Pabo panda!!" cursed ByungHee while pouting but actually he was just concerned about SeungHo's health. He also didn't want his soon to boyfriend got hurt.
 
"Mian..." replied SeungHo softly after a silence. He really didn't know that ByungHee was so worried about him.
 
"Just don't do that again in the future, okay?" asked ByungHee while putting some antiseptic on a cotton. The pretty boy lifted up his head and caressed SeungHo's cheek with his left hand.
 
"Looked at me..." told ByungHee then began to brushed the cotton really gently on SeungHo's wounds at the left edge of his thick lips.
 
"ByungHee..." called SeungHo softly.
 
"Hm?" asked ByungHee without taking off his eyes from SeungHo's wound.
 
"ByungHee-ah..." called SeungHo again while lifting the pretty boy's chin to stared into his dark brown orbs. SeungHo's other hand grabbed on the younger's hand that was still holding the cotton. They stayed like that for awhile, mesmerised by each other's eyes before SeungHo finally made the first move by leaning closer to ByungHee. Their eyes went closed as the space between them kept decreasing.
 
Their eyes had completely closed when their lips met for a soft and tender kiss. Sensing no rejection from the younger, SeungHo then slid one of his arm to ByungHee's slim waist while the other one rest on the back of ByungHee's neck. The younger boy crept in closer to SeungHo as the kiss deepened. ByungHee parted his lips slightly so the panda could slipped his tongue inside his mouth. The pretty boy tilted his head aside so they could kiss deeper and moaned softly.
 
After some moments, they finally parted with heavy breath. They only parted their lips but didn't move away so their faces were still very close. SeungHo then his own lips out of habit. ByungHee tasted so sweet like chocolate candy and SeungHo loved it so much. The older tilted his head aside a bit so ByungHee could rest his head on the panda's shoulder. Or leaned on SeungHo for more exactly while SeungHo wrapped one of his arm on his shoulders. The panda's free hand entwined his fingers with ByungHee's left hand. They stayed like that for awhile.
 
"Bunny..." called SeungHo softly, breaking the silence.
 
"Hm?" asked ByungHee still enjoying the peace aura. SeungHo sighed then caressed the pretty boy's cheek and looked down to stared at ByungHee. The younger too lifted up his head a little and replied SeungHo's stare.
 
"You know how I feel for you right?" asked SeungHo still as softly as before. He received a few nods as an answer.
 
"And you also know how you feel for me right?" asked SeungHo again and got another nods.
 
"But I don't want to confess yet. I think this is not the dight time so... Do you mind, to wait for me until the right time comes?" asked SeungHo asking for permission. Or more exactly a favour. ByungHee only grabbed the older's hand on his cheek and held it tightly. He gave SeungHo his sweetest smile as he answered.
 
"SeungHo-ah, you've been waiting for me for almost your whole life so... Compared to you waiting for a little bit more time won't be too hard." answered ByungHee with a happy smile on his pink lips.
 
"Kumawo ByungHee-ah. I promise you, you don't need to wait that long..." replied SeungHo while hugging his soon to be boyfriend tightly. ByungHee too buried his face on the crook of SeungHo's neck.
 
"I believe in you, Yang SeungHo..." said ByungHee clearly. They know that even if they had to wait for years, their feelings would never change. 'Cause they were born to be together...