Teaser I

Romantic Scenes Cut [Teasers]

 

Contains
 
SeungHo and SeungHyun kept each other. There's nobody else in the basketball indoor hall except them. Both of them breath heavily and their bodies were full of sweats. Blood trickled down from SeungHyun's right side temple and the edge of SsungHo's left side lips. They stood face to face, staring at each other with death glares. They both refused to lose.
 
"Just give up! You know you won't last long!" said SeungHyun mockingly.
 
"Hell no!! I would never give up!! At least not to you!!" replied SeungHo with determination.
 
"Then don't regret it later!"
 
"Never!"
 
After the word 'never' left SeungHo's lips, SeungHyun threw another punch on SeungHo's left jaw. The older boy managed to dodged the hit but the next move got him. SeungHyun kicked him real hard on his stomach until he got threw backward quite far. The pain attacked SeungHo's back almost in an instant but he still tried to get up and ignored the pain on his back and ribs. His strength was all drained out and his vision was blurry. He was doubting himself if he really could defeat SeungHyun until suddenly, he heard a familiar voice called his name.
 
"SsungHo!" called the voice full of concern. He heard foot steps towards him fast and the next thing he knew, he was  being helped to stood up by a pair of soft hands.
 
"SeungHo-ah, gwenchana?" asked the person worriedly. SeungHo panted hard but he managed to lifted his head to looked into a pair of bright eyes.
 
"Don't interfere!! This is our fight!!" yelled SeungHyun angrily. His blood boiled up to his head when he saw the person he liked showed more intention to SeungHo like that. He hate it.
 
"SeungHyun stop this. You know my answer already..." said the person while moving in front of SeungHo, a little bit pissed by SeungHyun's action. Before SeungHyun could replay, SeungHo grabbed the person's hand gently then pulled him back softly.
 
"Go..., you'll get hurt if you stay. You know we won't stop even if you tell us to..." said SeungHo gently. He himself was about to faced SeungHyun again.
 
"SeungHo..." called the person while squeezing SeungHo's right arm softly. He was worried. He didn't want SsungHo to got hurt.
 
"ByungHee..., I'll be fine..." told SeungHo with an assuring smile.
 
"Hey ByungHee! - called SeungHyun trying to distracted his attention from SeungHo - Stop worrying about him and leave us alone!! Just prepare yourself to be my boyfriend 'cause I'm going to beat the hell put of him!!" yelled SeungHyun full of confidence. A sly smirk shaped on his lips as he believed that he would win over the older boy. SeungHyun's words made ByungHee  very consciousness about his best friend condition. He was tired and he didn't have enough strength to beat SeungHyun. Knowing at his friends fear, SeungHo turned around then caressed ByungHee's right cheek and looked at him dearly.
 
"I'll be fine. I'll be fine..." said SeungHo once again. He was about to turned away when ByungHee grabbed his collar shirt then pressed his lips right on him tenderly. SeungHo widened his eyes as he felt the soft lips on his. They both felt awkward after ByungHee broke the kiss. The younger boy rested his head on SeungHo's shoulder and his breath shook. Both of his hands still clenching on SeungHo's shirt tightly. He felt embarrassed.
 
"I choose you..." whispered ByungHee shyly.
 
"No matter what happen. Even if you lose. I will still choose you..." continued ByungHee with shaky breath. SeungHo was still freezing on his spot. He didn't expect the younger one loved him too. Recovering from his shockwave, SeungHo grabbed ByungHee's hands gently then pulled him away a little bit so he could see into his eyes. ByungHee lifted up his head to replied SeungHo's stare.
 
"I won't lose..." said SeungHo with his confidence.
 
"'Cause I have you now..." said SeungHo then walked back to beat SeungHyun. ByungHee's action a few seconds ago was enough to energised him up. He definitely wouldn't lose to SeungHyun. He would never let ByungHee slipped from his arm. Never...
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys...!
I've just finished my first teaser... ^^
hope you enjoyed it...
Comments and Subscribe will be very appriciated...