One.

Marked With Fangs

 

"What's wrong, dear?" I heard my mother questioned my father, who looked worried and panicked. I leaned forward, nearer to them from the back seat. 

"The brakes.... They are not working! Suyoung, hold on tight!" My father warns. My mother started to worry. I opened the car windows and shouted for help, but no one else was there. It is impossible for any passerby because the road is along dark forests and why should there be even one passerby during this midnight hour? The car then loses its balance and tumbles over, making a screeching sound of metal. We screamed at the top of our lungs. In a sudden, I felt a deep scratch on my back. Icried so hard because it stings, ached and it hurts so much. It felt like a long scratch from my upper right, down till my waist. Then, everything stopped. 

It was a chaos. The car was now upside down, the car windows are all shattered and now, everything went silent. 

"Mom..Dad?" I called out my parents, but there were no response. "Mom...Dad?!" I shook their hands. I was frightened to see them covered in blood. I sobbed, crying and begging for them to open their eyes. I, myself felt like this is going to be the end. I opened the door, using all my effort into it and went out to search for help although it is going to be hard. I tried to get my breathing right, and ignored the pain on the back of my body. I noticed that my white t-shirt was now cover with red blood. I could not believe this situation. My pace slowed down when I realize my sight went blurry and my head went giddy. I was so exhausted. I dropped myself on the floor because I know that I have no energy left.

"This is it." I gave up, and closed my eyes. 

Suddenly, I felt myself being carried by someone. His touch was as cold as ice. I could hear his breathing, and footsteps. I opened my eyes but I could not get my sight focus. All I could see is a black background ---- I collapsed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I hope you like the beginning ^^ Sorry if it's too short :p Don't worry, I'll update as soon as possible. Hehe ^^ Komawo~ Please do comment :)