Chapter 3

Secret date

In SNSD dorm CNBLUE & SNSD talking about the two.

 

"Oh hell I can't believe they lied to us!!!!!" taeyeon said furiously "I tought the maknae was the most innocent & trusted among of us !!!!!! That's it I'm going to punish them!" .

"unnie calm down we punish them okay? But we make a plan so they don't just broken heart ok?" "thats right noona if they broken hearted they may not focus on their job! Our career can depend on it!" minhyuk said.

Taeyeon sighed and said "okay what's the plan?" with the 'I lost' voice.

After chit-chatting about the plan they finally agree of the plan.

"okay than we make a deal" jonghyun said. Suddenly a doorbell ring "ding-dong~" .

"it must be them" Jessica said. And they open the door and Jessica was right! It's yongseo.

Yonghwa actually made a plant run after ringing the door bell , you must be though "why?" because seohyun is busy carrying stuff that they won in amusement park , but unfortunately Yonghwa shirt is stuck at nail that hanging in the wall. They fake coughing making him turn around and see them with angry faces .

their eye widened due to scared feeling "Uhm... Uhm...." Yonghwa tried to explain but fail.

"come in" sooyoung said with mischievous voice.

 

They both gulped and followed the two group.

To be continued~

(A/n: I think this chapter boring... Sorry If you think this is boring... It's up to you to subscribe or not okay :))