Chapter 2

Secret date

At amusement park*

 

"oppa where should we go first?" seohyun asked.

"I don't know you choose" Yonghwa said teasingly

"Aish choding" seohyun pouted "how about teacup?"

"okay, but don't blame me if you vomit" Yonghwa joked.

"yeah , yeah...." seohyun rolled her eye while Yonghwa expression just "(^_−)−☆"

When they finished riding , guess who was vomiting.... Yonghwa! Hyun chuckled and said "you told me not to vomit but you vomit yourself" she said trying to hold laugh.

Yonghwa just "=.=" "hey now I choose it for you" Yonghwa said with devilish smile.

"how about there!" he pointed at haunted house.

" but last time we get there you scared and and hide behind me" seohyun said teasingly.

"hmph , let's see about that" Yonghwa said And they got into the haunted house.

When a ghost appear seohyun screamed and accidentally hug Yonghwa .

"look who is scared right now" said Yonghwa who is giggling right now ,

seohyun just pouted. After many many ghost , suddenly the haunted house become quiet and a surprising ghost appeared making seohyun shock and tripped. Yonghwa tried to catch her but failed ending up fallen . "ouch that was hurt" seohyun who is under Yonghwa now When they finally get out from the haunted house .

Seohyun sighed in relief "phew finally" but unfortunately she tripped . The good news Yonghwa success to catch seohyun ,

the bad news her sunglasses fall .

Making people whisper like "what seohyun SNSD doing here?" They gulped and yong immidiately whispered to Hyun "run" as they run from seohyun crazy fans yong accidentally dropped his sunglasses too "damn" he said (a/n: they both are a clumsy couple here) they gain more fans that chase them (SONE & BOICE) as they're success to get away from that fans they sighed in relief "phew , those fans are crazy!" Yonghwa said "let's... Go..... Home....." seohyun said while catching breath .......

(a/n : please forgive me if the paragraph didnt work I dont know how)