Not The Real Chapter 2 Sowwy >w

HELLO BABY BIGBANG STYLE

Okeeei so don't hate me, but this is sort of just a temporary author's note as I continue to write the real chapter 2 ^^
I want to take this time to thank my awesome subscribers :D
My heart did summersaults when I logged on to see that there were 6 whopping subscribers to my story! <3
I really appreciate it, you guys. Really , I do >w< It brings tears to Minty's eyes. -sniff sniff-

And you know what would make Minty even happier? Comments and feedback! Yeaaah! I want to make sure that I am satisfying my reader's fanfic needs :P And for that, I need to know my areas that need  improvement, especially now that I am barely starting the story.

Now, the real reason I posted this was because I want to know your guys' opinion.
At first, I was thinking that I should create a chapter to correspond to each of the 12 episodes that each HB seasons contains.
Another idea that came to mind was that I should make each episode into 4-5 parts (in this case chapters) each :P

The problem with the first idea: 1 episode=1chapter would mean more work for me (meaning that I would have to write all the events of an episode into a very lengthy chapter) which would also mean less updates for you :P I know how it kills a lot of you right now to know how our boys will hang in on their new adventure. So are you willing to wait 2 to 3 weeks for 1 chapter? Hmmmmm???

As for the second: 1 episode= (parts 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4)= 4 awesome chappies!! Not only does it make it easier on me :D but it also means you will not have to wait as long for an update >w< The con, you might be left on a small cliffhanger until I post the next part to the "episode"

So what do you guys think? Should I make my story 12 lengthy chappies? Or should I divide each "episode" into 4 parts? :D
Aaaand as a final little author's commentaire...

This story was originally meant to be co-authored with a friend of mine :) Unfortunately our schedules are totally different, so we never got to really plan anything out together. What you guys know as chapter 1, is what I had written as sort of a starting point for our story ^^ It was meant to be sent to my friend, who would then continue it as chapter 2 and then we would switch authors every chapter. Yeaaaah it didn't work out v,v so I am rolling solo on this mission. 
However, I am debating on whether I should "hire" a co-author to help me :) I am still undecided, and this is something I would also like your opinions on.

Any who, thank you so much for putting up with this trolololing XD and if you read my entire dilemma (I know I am so dramatic ^/////^), bless your awesome hearts!! <3 

I hope to hear more from you guys in the future :D Please feel free to comment, subscribe, and provide your feedback. 

P.S- This author's note will be deleted as soon as I get some opinions and complete the REAL chapter 2 ^^ Okei? Awesome ^^ Bless your lovely souls! <3