What Actually Happened Part 1

The Devil's Angel

“Miss Jessica, you are strictly not allowed to go out. Chairman Jung strictly prohibited you and Miss Seohyun from leaving the house.”Kangin, Chairman Jung’s assistant, insisted as he tries to stop Jessica’s outrageous escapade. “I’ll be back before the clock tick’s twelve,” and with that she hopped on her yellow sport’s car and rush out of the Jung’s mansion.

 

 

 “What took you so long, we’ve been waiting for half an hour?” Yuri asked once they spotted Jessica.

 

“Security reasons…dad’s becoming tighter these days. I had to exert extra effort.”Jessica answered before gulping a glass of wine. “Hey, slow down, the party is just about to start.” Tiffany popped out with a bottle of tequila in her hand. “The club is busy today and so we’ll just escapade somewhere else. Those guys over there are inviting us to their place. What do you think? Should we go?” Sunny pointed at the group of guys sitting on the corner of the club. Jessica studied them before answering, “I don’t like the way they carry themselves, but I won’t stop you guys if you want to join them.”

 

Before any of her girlfriends can reply, one of the guys approached them arrogantly. “So, would you like to join us girls, we will rock your world tonight?” Jessica took a sip of her tequila before she stood up, “I’m out of here…these guys are not worth my night but then I won’t stop you if you still want go with them.” She was about to leave when another guy from the group grabbed her by the hand, “Hey, you’re being a little bit rude missy, I hate it when a hot chick like you agitate me.” The guy tightened his squeeze on Jessica’s hand. Jessica smirked as she jerk her hands from the guy’s grip , “You think you can jolt a girl with that nasty mouth of yours. Go to hell!” and before the others can respond, Jessica grabbed a glass of wine and poured it on the guy’s face.

 

 

“Who do you think you are…you little brat..” The guy was about to hit her when a sound of a gun stunned the whole club. Another shot of a gun and the club went into chaos. Jessica took the opportunity to bolt out as she pulled her friends with her. “Let’s get out of here before the situation got even worse.” But when they were just meters away from the club’s exit, another shot was fired. “Oh my God…Jessica!”

 

-

-

-

-

-

"Changmin, I think we're too late, she already lost a lot of blood and...her body is too weak, I can't heal her at her current state. She needs blood."

 

A guy in a ponytail entered the room, panting, "Her younger sister is with Minho right now. He saved her just in time but I don't think we can get her here in time; Jessica might be dead by the time Seohyun arrives. Changmin, Sooyoung...what should we do?"

 

Changmin clenched his fist, a habit he does everytime he makes a serious decision, I guess we have no other choice but to lend her our own blood. He gave Sooyoung a firm look, "I'll do it."

 

Sooyoung bit her lip, "That might be the only way but..."

 

Leeteuk step forward, alarmed by his friend's decision, "Changmin, don’t…you’ll be a part of her if you do that!”

 

“It’s the only way to save this human’s life.”

 

-

-

-

-

 

The last thing Jessica remembered was Tiffany’s scream…the next thing she knew is that she’s in a white room lying down in a bed with her head and body in great pain. The moment she opened her eyes, her world started to spin. “Darn it…what the heck is going on?” Jessica cried out before shutting her eyes close.

 

 

“You’re suffering from nausea because of too much lost of blood. Don’t force yourself too much and just take a rest. You’ll be fine soon.” A man’s voice took Jessica off guard. She opened her eyes and tried to stand up but with her weak body, she was not able to stand up properly and was about to fall when a powerful arm grabbed her. “Your body is at a weak state right now, please don’t strain yourself.” And with that, the man helped Jessica to lay down. “Who are you?” asked Jessica as she tries to gasp with the current situation but before the man can answer; the door opened revealing another stranger. A guy in a ponytail and is wearing a white gown was holding a small tray which contains medicine.

 

 

“I’m glad you’re finally awake Miss Jung, you’ve been unconscious for the past 3 days.”The guy is ponytail uttered in a soft voice. “You’re lucky it was Changmin who treated you…we thought you were going to…”

 

 

“Leeteuk…”The other guy stopped him from uttering another word, “I don’t think it’s necessary for you to tell her that.” He then smiled and took the medicines, “Miss Jung, it’s time for your medicine.” His sweet voice caused Jessica to simply comply. She took all the medicines without further inquiry. “I guess I’m not needed here anymore.” The guy called Leeteuk took the tray of medicine then jolted away.

 

 

Jessica leaned back to her bed before shutting her eyes close again. Her weak body prevented her from any protest or inquiry; she just wanted to lay down and take a rest. “I’m sorry I was not able to introduce myself properly awhile back, Miss Jung. I am Shim Changmin…right now, your dad, Mr. Jung, is in a critical situation and our team has been assigned to protect her two daughters. I, Shim Changmin, is in a mission to protect you.” That was the last thing she can grasp, “I…I don’t think I understand but…let me deal with you later…I…I’m tired.” That’s the last word she spoke before she knocked out. “Of course, take a good rest and we’ll talk later.” Changmin examined her for awhile before finally leaving the room. “Sleep well Miss Jessica.”

 

-

-

-

-

 

“Do you really have to do this mission? You’re a good candidate for the rank of an archangel, If this mission goes wrong somewhere…I mean, this mission seems to be a bit complicated…and…” Leeteuk paused as he noticed Changmin’s bothered look, “…personal.”

 

 

Changmin smiled before clenching his fist. “Sooyeon noona had always been like a mother to us. I made a promise to protect those who are important to her and I think it’s the time for that promise to be fulfilled.”

 

 

An angel falling in love with a human…considering that it’s our greatest taboo as angels, I still wonder why Sooyeon noona, an Archangel, was able to break such a rule.” Leeteuk took a sit next to Changmin, his eyes fixed on the bracelet that Changmin has in his fist. “Is love really that powerful that it can break all rules?”

 

 

Changmin suddenly giggled as he turns around to glance at his hyung, “That’s a bit cheesy, hyung.”

 

 

Leeteuk ignored Changmin’s teasing as he held a serious, or rather, troubled face. “Changmin, are you not bothered by the fact that our team was sent to protect the two daughters of a fallen angel? Jessica and Seohyun are Nephilims, offspring of an angel and a human, isn’t that a bit weird.”

 

 

“I am bothered …that’s why we have to take this mission. I think this mission will give answers to all our unrequited questions.”