when every things began

The 4th forbidden floor

Author's POV

"W-what... should we do?" croaked Yuri. Silence. The others also didn't have any idea what were they supposed to do now. "We can't stay here forever. We have to go out" Kibum said. It was weird how calm his voice was at this kind of situation. "He's right... we have to.. try..." Siwon encouraged the others. They finally nodded and stepped out from the elevator. And their adventure began!

Leeteuk, Kibum, and Siwon were in front, leading the way as they were the bravest. The girls followed. Donghae and Kyuhyun were in the behind. They turned around to see the elevator for the last time, but... it was already gone. Like it was never been there. Gone. Vanished. No signs if there was any elevator there. Only an empty bricks wall.

They recognized it as a building of a school, and absolutely abandoned. It was very dark there, no lamp or sunshine and even moonlight. Like any source of light was forbidden to come in. But, there was something they couldn't explain. Something that was shining, making a dim pale-green light all over the place. Something they absolutely didn't like.

They walked in the corridor, passed some classrooms. The classroom, like all the place they had passed, were so dirty and covered by a thicker-than-a-dictionary dust. But, the weird thing was all the funiture, were still complete and situated neatly. Still silence. No wonder they were too scared to say a word. There was only their footsteps sounded a little louder than it was supposed to, echoed in the humid air. 

Their footsteps on the wooden floor made a strange screeching sound. It seemed like for every steps they took, it grew darker and darker. "I guess... we need to find the exit door from here" said Leeteuk, who was the first to control his fear. They went down through the fragile wooden stairs, and tried to find the sign of any exit door, since the school wasn't small. 

"! It's locked from outside!" shouted Kyuhyun. He was already in tense because of the situation. "What?!!" The others screamed in panic. "I don't want to stay here..." Yoona cried. "I wanna go home!!" jessica shouted. "Calm down, guys... calm down" Taeyeon tried to soothe her dongsaengs but she, herself was also frightened. Siwon tried to call anyone. "Holy crap! No signal!" He said in frustration. The same happened to all's cell phone.

"Maybe we should wait. I'm pretty sure tomorrow morning, we can ask a help from somebody" Kibum tried to conclude. Since they didn't have any more better idea, they agreed. "But where should we sleep?" Donghae asked. "Annio! I'm not going to sleep in this kind of place! I prefer staying up until dusk" Sooyoung stated. "You won't survive!" Jessica said. "But... it's too scary to sleep. How if when we wake up then a gho-pfffft~" Sooyoung's mouth was already covered by Yuri. "Don't make us even more afraid" She hissed.

"Let's pretend it's just a nightmare and when we wake up, we've been in our dorm again" Taeyeon muttered. It seemed too impossible, but they could only hope. "It's too early to sleep..." Kyuhyun whined. "Ngg... Let's find some clues about what this place is exactly" said Kibum. "No!! What if something happened?" Yoona asked. "Well, if something indeed happened, you have me to protect you" kibum said, smiling, making Yoona blushed.

"Oh God~ In this kind of situation and you can still flirt her? Nice~" teased Leeteuk. "But kibum oppa is right. We get nothing if we're just stand up here like a dumb. It will be an exciting adventure besides, we are 10! T-E-N!" Taeyeon said. "But,.. how if there are ghosts, or something like that? It will be sorta of spritual things in an abandoned place" Sooyoung said. "I don't believe it. It's only a myth" Taeyeon said. "But, how about you explain how can we get here?" Jessica blurted. Taeyeon didn't answer.

"Okay guys. What we need now is courage. Just let's say, even though I know it's impossible, we get here because of the Luck Goddess isn't in our side. Every thing's gonna be better. Frightened like a baby won't help at all. We have to be brave, at least... trying to be." Leeteuk tried to handle his dongsaeng. Although the others weren't sure they could be brave at this kind of horror place, but they tried to.  However, Leeteuk was right. All they needed was to be brave.

Then, they started to go upstairs, tried to find any clue about what the school exact. "Hey.. this room seems promising" said Kyuhyun, pointing at a dusted wood sign in the top of a door, with a writing 'teacher lounge' there. They looked each other then came in.

The room was so big for a teacher lounge. There were 2 sofa, situated face to face each other in their left side. There were 5 computers there. A picture, well they suggested it as the founder of the school, was hanging loosely in the wall. They couldn't see the other details clearly through the darkness that faith to covered them every time.

"There should be any documents about this school" hissed Leeteuk. "Perhaps we can find something. I'm sure, and I don't know why, that we are here not for nothing" Taeyeon said. Kibum and Kyuhyun was already starting to search in the drawer. Sooyoung found a fridge and opened it, and of course nothing to be found there.

"Hey! I found something!" Siwon said. All of them went toward a desk in the corner, where Siwon was. He took his cellphone for extra light. "I need more light..." He mumbled. Leeteuk and Yoona gave him the light. "School Roughdraft Document" Siwon started. All of them were silent, let Siwon's voice echoed in the empty yet scary room.

School Roughdraft Document

Sin Bi High School

##########, South Korea

876-444-#####

built by : ### Joo Ji, on April 4th 1844

Vision:

This school was ######## students to ######### with a high well-mannered ########

Mission:

1. To ###### properly and to build a new ####### of the nation

2. To build a good ############# in a high tolerance

3. #####################################

Sin Bi high school welcome all the ########### and the ### students who ###############

Sincerely,

The princip##

 

Park #### Kyung

 

April, 4th 1990

"There are so many unreadable part (The ### one)" said Siwon. "Sin Bi high school? I ever heard it somewhere" said Jessica. "At least we know what's this place called" Yuri said. "It doesn't really help. We even don't know at what area we are exact" Donghae said in frustration. "At least we're still in South Korea~" Yoona said.

"Let's go. I think there's no more to find here" ordered Leeteuk. They walked in the corridor, heading to the upstairs. "W-wait!" Sooyoung hissed. She stopped in front of the classroom. "What, sooyoung?" Kyuhyun asked her. Kyuhyun, Jessica, and Donghae had stopped, frankly curious.

Without saying anything, sooyoung opened the door and went in the classroom. The others looked each other, puzzled but determined not to leave sooyoung alone, they followed the shikshin. 

The classroom, just like another usual classroom, had at least 15 tables with a pair of chairs in each. What make it different was a plenty of pictures hung stiffly in the top of the wall. So many different faces, well, all of the pictures there were a photo of someone, there. 

"AAAAAA!!!" Sooyoung screamed in horror, hugged Kyuhyun as a reflect. "What?Why?" Kyuhyun asked her. Sooyoung burried her face in Kyuhyun's chest. "O-oppa... th...the..there..." She pointed at the 4th picture. All of them looked at her direction and a shocked expression was drawn clearly on their face.

"This can't be..." Donghae hissed. Jessica widened her eyes in shocked and frightened, tightened her grip in Donghae's arm. Kyuhyun was still hugging the crying sooyoung, looked bitterly at the picture. It was the picture of Sooyoung's close up face, bleeding in her nose and mouth, and something's wrong with her eyes. Like it had been taken by something sharp but failed. 

"Let's go out from here" Kyuhyun ordered. They all agreed. But... " !" Donghae shouted in frustration. "Why?" Jessica asked, gulped. They all knew the answer. "The door is locked" 

They were looking each other. "What should we do?" Jessica said. Tears were already built in her eyes. Sooyoung was freaking out, trying to kick and hit the door which of course, useless. "I don't want to stay here! It's too scary!! I can't...." She cried. Kyuhyun hugged her tightly and Jessica rubbed her back. "Calm down, sooyoung... I'm here... to protect you..." Kyuhyun said, kissed Sooyoung's forehead softly.

"What are we going to do?" Donghae muttered. "We all know we don't have anything to do! Stop asking that stupid question!" Kyuhyun freaked out. Silence. Jessica rested her head on Donghae's shoulder while Donghae her blonde hair. Sooyoung still hid in Kyuhyun's chest while Kyuhyun kept cuddling her. They stayed as far as they could with the pictire and as near as with the door.

Suddenly... BRAKK! They heard something fell down. They were all shocked, looking at the direction where the picture of sooyoung had fallen down. Once again, their eyes widened in shocked. Like some gums were stucked in their throat. The words or well, screams refused to go out from their throat. They were frozen. A frankly feeling of terrified filled them from the top of their head until the bottom of their feet.

They looked a t the same direction, at a little boy who held the sooyoung's picture. The boy was grinning. He was cute IF he didn't have that brain kept thumping in his head, his head was a half opened, so they could clearly see the pink disgusting brain, and IF he had any toes to stand firmly in the floor, not tentacles, and IF he wasn't transparant....

I will never ever update this story at night again!

It makes me paranoid... and the fact that I'm home alone now isn't helping at all~

Sorry for the slow update :(

I hope you enjoy it... and keep commenting ^^