Proposal

Janus

 

---------
 
Months passed by and the Jo twins were still together. Kwangmin even brought him to meet his best friends, not knowing that Youngmin already knew them, as long as Kwangmin had known them.
 
They teased Kwangmin and he often blushed. Youngmin just giggled and pinched his dongsaeng's cheeks.
 
--
 
"So bored. What should we do?" Jeongmin pouted with his hands under his chin.
 
"Let's go to the noraebang!" Donghyun suggested.
 
"Yeah!" The rest agreed enthusiastically.
 
Youngmin smiled. He knew the guys love singing a lot. He too, enjoyed singing.
 
Arriving at their destination, Minwoo jumped up and down happily, like a small kid.
 
The hyungs booked a room and they went into their room.
 
"Woah! This place is huge!" Hyunseong's eyes widened. He punched his fist into the air. "Time to rock this place!"
 
They chose Boyfriend's I Yah. "Hey that guy looks like me!" Kwangmin pointed to the huge Plasma TV LCD screen. He was pointed at one of the rappers with purple hair.
 
"Oh come on, you're being delusional." Jeongmin smirked while looking at his compact mirror.
 
He then looked up and also stared at the screen. "That guy looks a lot like me too.." Jeongmin's jaws dropped.
 
"Eh never mind, forget about our doppelgangers. Let's just have fun and enjoy ourselves!" Donghyun shouted.
 
"Yeah!"
 
When it was one of the twins in Boyfriend's turn to sing, the guys turned to Minyoung.
 
"Noona! Your turn!" Minwoo smiled happily.
 
Minyoung took the mike from Donghyun. "Alright then.."
 
She sang it with passion burning in her eyes. It was the same look in Youngmin's eyes whenever he sang. Kwangmin noticed but waved the thought away. When Minyoung's part was over, Kwangmin cheered loudly for her. "Great job jaguya." He planted a kiss on her cheek.
 
She blushed.
 
"Hey you two lovebirds!"
 
---
 
Kwangmin enjoyed Minyoung's company a lot, not knowing that he was actually his hyung.
 
On the other hand, Youngmin was contented with Kwangmin around him. He had decided to stay like this forever. This was the only way they could be together.
 
Kwangmin loved Minyoung a lot, he wanted her to be with him for eternity. *This is it.* Kwangmin decided.
 
He would propose to her. He sought help from his best friends and together and planned the proposal.
 
~
 
Kwangmin held Minyoung's hands as they took a stroll in their favourite park.
 
Taking a deep breath, he turned to Minyoung.
 
"Jagiya, will you marry me?" Kwangmin suddenly knelt down on the ground.
 
Youngmin was shocked.
 
He knew this would happen one day. He nodded profusely and shouted, "Yes I do!" but that meant he would have to reveal himself.
 
Kwangmin was so happy that he overlooked Youngmin's troubled face.
 
"I've decided a date blah blah" Kwangmin rattled on and on. Youngmin could only smile.
 
*Hope that he will accept the truth..*