Date??

Janus

---------

Kwangmin and Minyoung went to the nearby cafe. After chatting with each other for a few hours, Kwangmin realized that they had many things in common. She too, liked Winnie the Pooh and yellow, just like his hyung. Even their names were similar.

*She reminds me of hyung.. I must protect her no matter what.* Kwangmin thought. They were walking along the streets of Kangnam and when they were about to cross a road, Kwangmin did not notice that a car was heading towards him.

Youngmin, having sharp instincts, immediately whisked Kwangmin back to the pavement. Kwangmin clutched onto his palpitating heart. "Omg I thought I was going to die! And you saved me! That was my job, supposedly." Kwangmin pouted.

Youngmin giggled. His dongsaeng was still as cute as ever. "Aigoo. You're soooo cute!" Youngmin squealed like a fangirl (erhem). "Thanks I get that a lot." Kwamgmin winked. Youngmin just smiled. They went into a plushie shop.

Youngmin headed straight for the pikachu plushie section. He chose the cutest one and secretly went to the counter and paid for it. "For your boyfriend?" The cashier teased. Youngmin blushed like a small girl. "Umm he's not my boyfriend." He was getting too absorbed in his girl role. Youngmin hid the plastic bag behind his back. Kwangmin saw Minyoung behaving weirdly. "Wae? What are you hiding? Show me!" He started tickling her. 

"Ahhh! Alright alright!" Youngmin squealed. He handed Kwangmin the plastic bag. "Omo! How did you know that I like Pikachu??" He beamed in delight. "Come on! Your handphone strap has Pikachu, shirt has Pikachu, phone has Pikachu and I figured that you're wearing an underwear with Pikachu prints!" Youngmin laughed heartily.

"Yah you ert!!!" Kwangmin gasped and chased Minyoung around the store. The store owner looked at them, smiling. "Aigoo. How cute." Minyoung blushed. Kwangmin scratched his head sheepishly.

"This is a gift for the two of you." She handed Kwangmin a paper bag. In it were two couple tees with Pikachu prints. One of them had a female Pikachu with a cute pink bow and the other one had a male Pikachu with a tie. When worn, both Pikachus will form a heart shape with their small arms. "Kyeopta!" Kwangmin jumped up and down and punched the air in delight. "Let's wear this!" Kwangmin said brightly.

Even though Youngmin did not like Pikachu, he nodded anyways. "Assa! We're like a couple-" Kwangmin immediately covered his mouth. Youngmin chuckled and , "You want us to be a couple that much?" "Err.." Now it was Kwangmin's turn to blush. "Y-yes." He managed to utter.

Minyoung giggled. "Alright then!" "Really?! Omg yes!!" Kwangmin hugged Minyoung tightly. Minyoung just smiled. "I really like you a lot. This may sound stupid but it was love at first sight. I didn't know you will accept me so readily. Thanks Minyoung." Kwangmin stared lovingly into her eyes. "I like you too." Minyoung smiled again. *Omg am I gay or what?! I fell in love with my own dongsaeng! No, this is what Minyoung feels, not Youngmin. Yes this must be it.* Youngmin thought worriedly.

Wtf was I thinking omg! So sorry :x I ship the Jo twins so much I can't.. Ah well anyways, Minyoung is the girl version of Youngmin in case you guys are confused xD