Give in.

My Forged Wedding

PREVIOUSLY...

KIM.HEE.CHUL. Remember it,I guess you're new here so I will not fault you.Next time,if you can't remember my name.Game over for you,understand? Next, do you think I look like a freaking receptionist to you?"He whispered.

=============================================================================================Eun Ji's eyes widened at his remark.Such a conceited and rude guy! I have never seen such a type of person before in my entire life!

==============================================================================================

"With who?" The moment I said that.The guy sitting on the chair with his back facing me all the time, turned around.Familiar face,sunglasses,smirk.

"WAIT.WITH HIM?"I gaped.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Back to the managing room)

"WHAT?ARE YOU CRAZY?" She uttered with a shriek. "No, just not him.Please." The whole room turned quiet upon her sudden outburst.

"Is there a problem?Miss Eun Ji?" The head manager asked in concern. "You,two. Met before?" Whispers between the managers starts to rise. Eun Ji felt her face redden from the commotion.

"Eunji ah,that is a pretty rude thing to say..you know?" Eun Ji's uncle fidgets uncomfortably in his seat. "I thought we got it sorted out just now?" he lowers his voice to prevent the managers from hearing him.

"Well,I was in shock.I forgot to ask who is the actor I am going to be with. I am fine with anyone. Just not him. I mean,I really can't be with that...THAT conceited man.He is going to drive me up to the wall!" She shot a glare to Heechul who started smirking once again.

"AHEM." He faked a cough.

"Allow me to say something too.Since she is that unwilling,why not find a better girl for me?Even though,it is a fake wife.I would prefer girls who looks like So Hee from Wondergirls or maybe any other prettier.You sure don't expect me to feel anything from this peasant looking-like girl."

After finishing his sentence,he pressed his weight on the table as he leaned forward.

"Maybe..You are more suited to be my maid.." he mouthed silently.

She clenched her fists tightly till her knuckles turned white. Her nails digged into the flesh of her palms as she struggled to refrain herself from lunging towards that man. She really wanted to ripped that smirk out of his face.

"Sorry,about that Heechul-nim.I will sort this out with my niece.."

Wait,what?Why is uncle even apologizing?We're not in the wrong.. She felt a sharp pull and the next thing she knew she was outside the managing room once again.

"What are you doing back there? I thought we got it sorted out and you agreed with it." He spat the words in her face.

"Well,I wasn't at fault..since the job scope is entirely different from what you told me!Plus, I was forced to agree." Eun Ji winced silently as she rubbed her redden wrist.

"I tried so hard to get you that job too?You know? It is better than you not getting any jobs worth your qualification."He sighed and lean against the wall.

"Uncle.At least, you're one of the managers right?Surely,you can persuade them to give me another actor. I am not too picky. I know I agreed,can you at least compromise with this?" She tugged silently at her uncle's sleeve.

"Unfortunately...I am not.I am just a nobody manager in the company."He gave a weak,bitter smile towards her.

Not again, she rolled her eyes.

"By the way, I forgot to ask you. But, why did you boast to us..."

"That is because I don't want our relative to look down on me!" he cut in abruptly.

She fell silent.  That is quite true, everyone kept saying uncle was an useless person.What can she even say at this point of time?She should have known better not to ask uncle for help..

"Eunji.This my request for your help. I know it is hard for you.Could you just...play this role?"He looked at her hopefully.

Silence.

"I know It is hard on you...Heechul-nim wasnt a nice person to get along with. I guess it is fine with you,to see your cousins dropped out of school because of their incompetent father."His shoulder drooped slightly.

"Alright. That does it."she muttered weakly as she sighed in defeat once again

"Really!? I knew it!My sweet little niece!" He brightened up. 

===============================================================================

"Umm...we are really apologetic just now.I hope you can forgive my niece's rudeness."Uncle bowed deeply,Eun Ji crossed her arms and yawned slightly.My uncle cleared his throat slightly,signalling Eun Ji to bow.Alrighty,she rolled her eyes and gave a slight bow.

"She will take on the job,"Her uncle smiled towards those managers.She managed to force a genuine smile to the managers.

"Alright,it is settled then.Heechul,bring her to your apartment."

Living together..? O_O"