Together Forever

Paradise with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEqqym5xb4s

 

 

ChaeRi looked out of the window as she saw a couple walking hand-in-hand. Sadness started filling her heart.

 

Flashbacks of Woohyun and her started playing in her thoughts. She remembered how Woohyun used to come over to her apartment and make her breakfast, how he used to cuddle her in bed and sings her songs that would make her fall asleep. She never felt loved like that eversince her parents died. Woohyun was the only one who made her feel loved. He was her everything and she loved him infinitely with all her heart. She didn't want to give up her first love. Woohyun changed her life and was the sunshine in her rain and light in the darkness. She would even die for Woohyun because that is what true love means, willing to sacrifice self for their loved ones.

 

She then sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the clock which showed "2:30" She smiled as she remembered the day when Woohyun confessed to her. It was actually their anniversary together today. They have been together for a year now. The day when Woohyun confessed to her was at the park, at 3. She remembered every detail clearly on that day. Woohyun was wearing a checkered blue shirt and she was wearing a simple floral dress. That was the day  that she got her first kiss.

 

Tears started forming in her eyes. She couldn't hold back and broke down. She took out her cell phone and texted Woohyun for the very last time. She then looked at the bedside table. Seeing the bottle of red rat poison, she then stretched out her hand and grabbed the bottle. She slowly uncapped the bottle and threw the cap aside. She was now staring at the bottle of poison which is fatal once she drinks it. There is no turning back. She started crying again, this time letting everything out. She would die if Woohyun couldn't accept her love. She would rather die than seeing her loved one walk away from her. She would rather die than suffer this painful loss.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun knocked on the door of his new girlfriend's apartment. Unfortunately, no one responded. He then pressed the lock number to enter the apartment. The apartment was too quiet when he entered until...

 

"Urgh! Right there baby ~ Hmmm...."

 

Woohyun refused to believe what he was hearing so he took the courage and crept slowly to the door where the noise was coming from. He then turned the door knob. His eyes, wide opened when he saw his girlfriend with another man on the bed.

 

"Oppa? Oppa! I could explain." she begged, but Woohyun simply said,

 

"We're through. Thanks for everything. Enjoy yourselves." His heart sank as he left the room and shut the door behind him. He was cheated. How could she? Wasn't he good enough for her? He then left the apartment, holding back his tears.

 

He slowly walked towards the park where ChaeRi and him first met. He then started smiling to himself, thinking about all those sweet memories he spent with her. He then recalled the incident that happened between the both of them recently. He regretted everything he said to her and really wished that he didn't leave her. He decided to call her up to meet up so that he can apologise to her. He took out his cell phone and received a text.

 

From: Yeobo ~ <3

 

Woohyun oppa... Happy anniversary oppa ^^ Thanks for everything you did for me. Thanks for the love and care you shared with me. Thanks for all the sweet memories we had together. I'll never forget them. You're the best I've ever had, oppa.

But I can't live without you by my side. And now, with you not with me, I don't know how I'm going to survive. Maybe I can't be able to... That is why I'm making up my decision to do what's best for me... Remember at the park, on this date, at 3? You confessed to me? :') Well, today will be the last day I'm going to remember all these because once the clock strikes 3, I'll no longer be there for you anymore... Goodbye oppa. Saranghae <3

 

 

Woohyun was shocked to see the text and quickly rushed to her apartment.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The clock striked 3... ChaeRi took up all her courage and drank half the bottle of poison. She then laid on her bed, struggling to breathe. She was now on the verge of dying. She took a last glance of Woohyun's photo that was framed on her bedside table. Her hands carressed his photo as she struggles to stay alive for a little longer.

 

"CHAERI!! CHAERI, OPEN UP!!!" Woohyun knocked on the door. Fortunately, he has an extra spare key that ChaeRi gave him when they were together. He quickly rushed into her bedroom and to her side. He carried her head and placed it on his lap as he carressed her forehead.

 

"ChaeRi, I'm sorry... I'm really sorry for what I said to you..."

 

"Op-pa... Gwenchana... You c-came?" she smiled and held onto Woohyun's hand. He was already crying when he saw her in that state. He nodded and continue crying out loud.

 

"ChaeRi-ah! Why did you do this?! Why did you do this to oppa?! You don't love me?!" Woohyun exclaimed as tears fell on ChaeRi's face.

 

"A-ani. Nan s-saranghaeyo ~ " ChaeRi struggled and carressed Woohyun's lips.

"Nado saranghae, ChaeRi-ah. I love you too." ChaeRi smiled.

"S-saranghae, W-woohyun oppa ~" These few words managed to be said before her very last breath.

 

"ChaeRi-ah? ChaeRi? Yah, ireona! Ireona! Why are you doing this to me? I can't live without you, ChaeRi-ah!! WAE?!!!" Woohyun was crying endlessly as he led her in his arms and kissed forehead. He hugged her tighthly and didn't let go. After a few minutes, he spotted the bottle of poison and saw that there still was a little left. He then laid her down gently on the bed as he grabbed the bottle. He looked at ChaeRi,

 

"This is for you yeobo... I promised you that we'll love each other until we die. My life can never be complete without you now... I regretted saying all those things about you. I truly love you, ChaeRi." With that, he kissed her lips and drank up the poison. He then laid beside her, holding her in his arms as he struggled with his breathing. He carressed her face and said,

 

"See you in Paradise yeobo," giving her a kiss on the forehead, before shutting his eyes and breathing his last breath.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hellooo ~ So how was it? :) Did anyone finish up a whole tissue box/packet? Maybe not :/ Comments pleaaasssee :3 I really want to know whether I should continue writing oneshots. :)  Thanks and saranghaeyo ^^ <3

 

 

DID YOU GUYS WATCHED SUNGGYU's 60 SECONDS?! ^^

 

 

I ended up crying when L kissed the girl!! T.T Still, he was so CUTE ^^

 

 

 

 

Anyway, the song was really DAEBAK and Sunggyu is just so HOT with his RED HAIR now ^^