Winter Acquiantance

Winter Aquiantance

*Celestine's Point of View*

I'm single for 19years, am I ugly or there is something wrong with my face. Haist, I have lots of crushes but no one of them likes me. Ah, I sound hopeless but that's the truth. I should stop thinking about love. I'm in Tokyo land of the rising sun, not in France. I should enjoy my stay here in Tokyo, after all winter comes once a year.

 

''So what are you thinking at this moment?'' Jass asked Celestine while dipping her french fries on the ketchup. Celestine take a sip of her Coke float and sighed ''Do you know that we're going to dissect frogs.'' Jass almost spits the fries she's eating ''Ugh! Stop it. That's gross.'' Jass protested.

 

The two girls have finished their meals and decided to go to pet store. ''Please tell me, why are we here again?'' Jass asked her. Celestine didn't listen to her, she continue to look at the cute toy dogs. After going to the pet shop they went to DVD store, Celestine checks her bag bring out her phone and put it on the table. Besides her is a man wearing a mask, his arranging his things. Celestine grabs the phone and her wallet to pay for the DVD  she wanted to buy.

 

The two girls are heading at Jass' aunties's house when suddenly "Hey, why aren't you answering your phone? it keeps on ringing." Celestine complained as she points on Jass bag. "Baka, that was not my phone. My phone's ring tone is Magic Power not BonBon." Jass replied to her. Celestine immediately checks her bag and saw a different phone, "Eh?!" she exclaimed. "Who's phone is that?" Jass asked her while looking at the phone Celestine is holding. "You should answer that." she added. Celestine doesn't want to answer the phone because she feels nervous and still shocked about how did the phone got into her bag. She decided to answer the phone "Hello" she said in a very low voice. "Oi! Give me my Phone back you thief!" The guy on the other line said and this statement made Celestine angry. "Hey hey hey! don't call me thief!" she looks at the phone to check the number of the caller. "You're also using my phone! You're a thief! You're so stupid! You should be dissected!" Celestine yelled at him and hang the phone. "Oi! Stop yelling at me!" the guy said "Hello, hello" no one is in the other line.

 

"What did he say?" Ryosuke asked while looking at Yuto's irritated face. "It's a sheeeeee." Yuto emphasizes. "Eh?! You said it's a heeeeeee." Ryosuke replied. "No, that was a girl. I thought the owner of this phone is a guy because of the wallpaper frog," he looked at the phone's wallpaper. Who would have thought that a girl is going to have a picture of a real frog as her wallpaper. "You should apologize, call her again so that you can give her phone back and get your phone back." Ryosuke suggested. Yuto called his phone again but it's off.

 

"So how did this phone get into your bag." Jass asked Celestine while looking at the Phone charm of Yuto's cellphone -- It was a holiday cupcake. "The only thing I remember was I put my phone in a table in the DVD store and beside me was a man wearing a mask." She sighed *face palm* "I'm so stupid." Celestine added. "I agree." Jass said and Celestine looks at her "I mean, I agree that you should open this phone and call your number." Jass smiled at her upset friend. Jass opened the phone, "Oh... The owner of this phone is a Nakajima Yuto's fan girl." Jass said when he saw the wallpaper of the phone. "The owner of that phone is a GUY." Celestine said while frowning. "He said give me my Phone back." She added. Jass handed the phone to Celestine and left the room.

 

The BonBon ring tone of the phone is ringing again, Celestine decided to answer it "Oh!" she answered madly. "Okay, sorry for what I've said. Please give me back my cellphone." the guy apologizes. "How am I going to give this back to you?" Celestine asked him. "Send me your address "No! I wouldn't do that. What if you're a member of a Yakusa clan? Besides we're here in Tokyo for vacation we don't reside here." She said with a high pitched voice. "Before you leave you should give me back my phone." Yuto is begging. "Meet me later at the DVD store later." Celestine said. "Okay." Yuto agreed.

 

Celestine waited for the guy in the DVD store, ''What the!!! I'm waiting for him for almost an hour.'' Celestine complained as she looks at her wrist watch. The phone vibrated as Yuto's phone received a message from: Mariya Nishiuchi ''Yuto-kun, I'm sorry. We should end this relationship, it wouldn't work anymore.'' Celestine's eyes becomes bigger as she feels shocked about the message that Mariya sent. The phone rings and Celestine almost dropped the phone, luckily she catch it. She answered the phone and a voice of a familiar girl speaks ''Anou... I'm sorry Yuto-kun.'' Celestine covers and her eyes becomes bigger as she listen carefully to Mariya's voice. ''We need to end this.'' Celestine hang up the phone, she feels that it's rude if she's going to listen to what Mariya is trying to say.

 

Celestine enters the room with a frustrated face, as she enters the room she saw Jass laying on the bed playing with her iPad. Jass looked at her best friend's frustrated face, she sat down as Celestine sat beside her. ''Where have you been?'' Jass asked her best friend with a worried voice. ''Jass, is it possible that and idol owns this phone?'' Celestine asked her best friend, Jass immediately grabbed the phone Celestine is holding, she browsed the phone's gallery and looked at the photos, she saw Nakajima Yuto's photos with Nishiuchi Mariya. Celestine told Jass about the Mariya's call. ''OH my G!'' Jass exclaimed, Celestine grabbed the phone and looked at it. ''Yamada-kun is so cute on that photo.'' Jass grabbed her phone ''Please send it to me.'' Celestine sent the photo. ''So Nakajima Yuto owns this phone?'' Jass asked Celestine, ''Yes.' 

 

''No!'' Yuto exclaimed while looking at his wrist watch, all JUMP members looked at him. ''Why?'' Keito asked, Yuto didn't answer Keito's question he left the room immediately saying nothing. Yuto head to the DVD store but Celestine is not there. He called Celestine, ''Where are you?'' Yuto asked her, ''At home'' she answered. "Sorry I forgot. I'm too busy." Yuto told her. "I know, because you are Nakajima Yuto."

 

''How did you know?!'' Yuto exclaimed and the people on the DVD store looked at him. He immediately went to his car. ''Did you browse my phone? What did you see?'' he asked her. ''Nishiuchi Mariya called you, I accidentally answered the phone but I didn't say a thing'' she explained. Yuto didn't say anything, ''Hello? Nakajima?'' Celestine thinks that Yuto feels bad about Mariya breaking up with her. The snow is falling outside, the coldness of winter can be felt on their hearts, ''Don't be sad.'' Celestine said, ''Listen, if that girl doesn't love you anymore set her free,be a frog.'' she said, Yuto's eyes widens hearing the statement about the frog. ''eventhough all the body organs were removed frog's heart is still beating like in your case even though you broke up with Mariya your heart should continue to beat, not for Mariya but for other girls after all you're Nakajima Yuto.'' Celestine said causing Yuto to smile. ''Hey? Are you still there?'' she asked. ''hai'' Yuto replied ''Please meet me tonight, if it's okay'' Yuto said and Celestine agreed.



They met on the park near the house of Jass' Auntie's house. Celestine saw a tall guy whose leaning of the slide bars in the park. ''wow, he's really handsome'' She thought while walking towards Yuto's direction. Yuto gave a smile a handed a paper bag, ''Anou, here... I'm Nakajima Yuto. Nice to meet you.'' he said while Celestine's heart is beating fast. ''What is this?'' she asked, ''Open it'' Yuto said. Celestine opened the paper bag and saw a Kerokeropi stuffed toy. ''by the way, here's your phone.'' Yuto handed her her phone. ''anou, thank you. And here's your phone.'' she handed Yuto's phone. ''I'm Celestine, nice to meet you.'' Yuto gave her a smile, "So you're the girl behin the frog stuff." Yuto said from that night onwards Yuto and Celestine became friends. --- The End XD

 

Sorry about the fast tracks of the story --- Hope you like it :D please leave comments THANKS FOR READING

Happy Holiday!