Planets

☆ Pirates of the Galactic Ocean ☆ || NEW || Apply Open

These are not all of them. You can still make up your own - you're more than welcome. Just suggestions of what you could possibly use.

 

Mars

Colonised mostly by humans in the beginning of the twenty second century. However it is home with Glandakoo's, this elephant nosed-like creatures with high intelligence. A comet distroyed their small planet and as an act of kindess, the Chinese and Russian Governments gave it's land to these poor creatures.

Prix 201

This is a man-made planet called Prix 201. It was created when the earth was becoming over-populated by humans. However, once they made it they created other machinery to do some labour work. During the process they lost control of some of the machines, becoming individual entities.

Atlantis

A beautiful world discovered by a Russian Astronomer - Kirill Rybalchenko. He named it Atlantis, after the Greek Myth. It's a beautiful planet filled with a water-like substance (but blue in colour). There are interesting creatures there that are still being studied. No mermaids discovered there yet though - don't have your hopes up too high.

Maroon 5

This beautiful planet was recently discovered and is being colonised mostly by humans. They are still processing an atmosphere and therefore families' of engineers are currently working there.

Prix 478

A newly man-made planet created by chemical fusion. Around it is a thick layer of sulfate and sulfite dust, making it a beautiful planet all together. Mostly humans are colonised it, currently still engineering and stronger atmosphere. Officially owned by the Japanese.

Gothika

This is a planet is owned to it's original inhabitants - Breakers. These are darkhooded, magestic creatures who worship their God - Kracklon. The are almost human in the sense that they have two arms and two legs. Their eyes are litimus blue and very... eery.

Giant B1

A huge planet orbiting the north star, it's almost three times the size of Jupiter. The scary thought of this is it's not a gaseos planet at all, in fact, solid mass. It's made up of 95% land and 5% water. No intellectual creatures live on this planet. However, saying that, reptile-like dinosaurs roam this planet. First discovered by the English astronomer - Dr. Conor Egan.

Ranger 19

What is so unique about this planet is that it doesn't orbit at all. It has no star or no galaxy. It orbits around in an antoclockwise direction but doesn't move from that one spot. The planet was inhabited by mages that look a lot like vampires... they are very alike human except the fact that they can withstand any sort of temperature.