Chapter 2 ~ Why me?

~Spy Couple~

Soon, I went into the lift. I was with an old lady. I push the button number 23. The lift went up and stop at number 17. Then, a young man came in. Seriously, I was a bit attracted by his personality. He was... yeah, handsome. He wearing the same attire like me, and I guess he must work as a spy, (like me too...) I think I wanna know more about this boy. 

The best part is, he stand right next to me! Do you know what I'm feeling right now? :#) Then, he noticed that I looked at him. I immediately turn my head and pretending to watch the promotions in the lift. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HIM!

The lift stop at ground 23. I went out and he did too. I walk into my office and went to my table.

Office-Kingsway.jpg

The other spies are here too. Some of them are gossiping and the others are doing their work. Hey! I found a note at my table! I pick it up...

Congratulations! 

 I think I know who wrote this. Who else if not Amelia, my bestfriend. For sure, I don't have any idea about what she wrote. Congratulations? For what? Just right after I put back the note, she appeared from my back. 

"Good Morning, Danice! Did you read the note that I wrote to you?"

"Morning too. Yeah, I read it. Why do you wrote it? For what? And... why they are so many spies working today?"

"Man, you did'nt know? Did you hear the breaking news today?"

"Hello, Amy. I'm asking you and you are asking me back."

"You will find it later. It is a long story..."

Ding, ding, dong! The speaker of the office went.

Good morning to all dear employee... Or... spies. You are required to go to the auditorium right now. Thank you.

"Danice, we need to hurry up! I am so excited!" Amy pulled my hand and take me to the auditorium, next to our office room. I just obey. My head is now loaded with question marks...