Chapter 1 ~ What is going on?

~Spy Couple~

 

It was a fine day when Danice (me) suddenly got a message from The SH Detect.corp, the corporation where I work as a spy...

 

*1/12/2014 - Monday

 

Good day, Danice Abbygail! We are sorry for interrupting you, but you must get to the office right now. You are given 1 hour to reach here. Thank You :)

 

"Huh... not again! What case this time?!" I said to myself. For sure, I really hate cases although I always solved 'em. It is 8.22 o'clock in the morning and I'm eating my breakfast in my apartment. It was really annoying when you are enjoying yourself and there is something disturbing you. I have to admit that this is my job and I need to obey...

 

265351ba5f754800edd43a96cc03c6f1.jpg?127

 

I went to my room lazily and wear detective-like-attire that I use to go to work. I took my car key and went to the basement to start my car. Then, I drove my car to the city, Kuala Lumpur.

The city was very loaded with car, and now, I stuck in jam. I do not know what to do and I turn on the radio of my car. It was about the world biggest bank robbery, Deustch bank in German. This news really catch my attention, so I increase the volume. Just right after I increase the volume, the news end. I was like asdsfdf!!! But I don't care, I can search about this later in the internet. 

Thanks god, now I can drive my car smoothly because there are no more jam! Then, I went to the car park at the basement of this building, the place where my office located. I parked my car and saw my watch. 8.53. NICE! I walked like a boss to my office...