Chapter 9

He's A Prince and I'm A Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Harsh rich bastards

-Jessica's POV-

As we entered the limousine, i got extremely nervous and situations kept on popping in my head. what if the students will hate me because of the attention i'm getting? what if they will try to bully me? I heard rich people are the kindest... but who should i trust? It's no use if i try to figure it out myself, it'll only make things worse.

"oyy Jessica! are you okay? why are you spacing out?" Donghae asked

"it's just. i'm worried about how the students will treat me in your school." she answered.

''don't worry." Jaejoong flashed a smile and i smiled back at him.

"is it just me or you two are getting close? for a moment there you were glaring at each other, and now you are smiling at each other." Donghae looked at us curiosly.

" ani, it's not what you think do-ryeon-nim!" 

"drop the respectives. just call me Donghae, or oppa." he smirked

"but-"

"no buts, i'm the master, remember?" 

"we're here~" Jaejoong sang as he waited for the guard to open the door.

as the door was opened, screams from fans can be overheard inside the car.

"don't act like a maid if you don't want to be made fun of" Donghae said and rushed outside the car.

i followed Donghae as he walked past the crowd. people kept sending piercing glares at me.

"hey stalker! quit following Donghae and Jaejoong oppa!" one of their fans pulled my hair

"Yah! why did you come out from the same car as Donghae oppa?!" they shouted.

"you have no idea who you're dealing with !" i said as i pushed them away and continued following Donghae and Jaejoong.

"stop following them! we know you're a sasaeng fan!" another one shouted as she pulled me away from them.

"hands off me!!" i said as i tried to break free of their grips.

"we will call the guards and tell them you are a stalker!!"

"someone call the guards!!"

"People! it's another ordinary day! go back to your classrooms!" Donghae shouted and the girls slowly exited the crowd, still giving me death glares.

"oppa!" someone said from afar, as a trio approached Donghae and Jaejoong. i only know Yuri-ssi from them.

"Yuri, Yoona and Sunny! ahh! the trio queenkas" Jaejoong said as he welcomed them for a hug.

"missed us?" the short blonde girl said.

""who wouldn't?" Donghae exclaimed as he gave each of them a hug.

"well, would you explain to us, who's that 'girl'? " the girl with a shiny brown hair asked.

"well, she's the daughter of my dad's friend in america. h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter