Chapter 5

He's A Prince and I'm A Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I dreaming?!

OHMYGAWWDD! IT'S ACTUALLY DONGHAE OPPA! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE'LL BE OUR MASTER?

 

WELL I'LL DO EVERYTHING TO PASS THIS!!! KYAAAAAA♥ as i continued to spazz at Donghae oppa's and Yuri-ssi's entrance.

 

"Ladies, please claim your numbers with your names here, then if your name and number is called, kindly go to the next hall" The headmaster said.

 

as soon as the headmaster finished, the other girls ran to the table where they can get their numbers asap. 

 

Donghae oppa was walking around watching the ladies and giving them a little handshake, i stared at him watching how he smiles which caused our hearts to melt.

 

I NOTICED Kwon Yuri wasn't there, i heard it was an emergency call, or was it?

 

"Annyeong! May i know your number." A lady, wih a very feminine voice, wearing a mix of yellow and red tube-dress, with small green spectacles hanging on her skirt which is above her knee, and a mix of blue and purple converse highcut shoes.

 

over-all, she looked excellent, i had it in my mind that she was rich, but in order to see a very famous star, she wanted to be a personal maid, and serve him.

 

"Uhmm Miss?" she repeated.

 

"Oh sorry, what was your question" i said as i went back to the real world.

 

" i said, what was your number?" she asked.

 

"Oh (opens the paper) number.. 3" i replied.

"wait what?! number 3? OHMYGAWD! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE WHY?" i added.

"jinja? i got number 6! atleast it's close.. keke :>" she said.

"Oh, by the way, i'm Jung Jessica, just call me Jessica, or Sica!" i gladly said.

"Neh Sica! I am Hwang Stephanie, call me Tiffany." she answered with a smile.

"Hmm.. May i know your purpose in attending this Tiffany?" i asked.

"I wanted to be with Donghae oppa forever, i don't care if i don't receive monthly pay! You?" she said.

"Money Problems, i just got fired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter