CAKE!

Hanging By The Moment
“Here’s your cake, YunHee.” Jaejoong placed the strawberry mousse in front of me.
“Thank you, Jaejoong!!” I smiled at him happily as I stared at the cake.
“You’re welcome.” Jaejoong laughed as he saw me grab the nearest spoon. I cut off a piece of the cake and happily ate it. 
“You really like sweets, don’t you?” Jessica laughed as she sat down. I looked over to her with the spoon in my mouth and nodded happily. 
“You do know that you’re using my spoon, right?” ChangMin said. 
Eh? I blinked and noticed that Jaejoong had two extra spoons.

 
“EWW! ChangMin germs!!” I exclaimed as I dropped the spoon on the food.  Yuck! Yuck!!! I just used ChangMin’s spoon! Imma dieeeeee!! I gagged.
“I still don’t get why you guys hate each other.” Jaejoong sighed as he handed me a bottle of water.
“I don’t know!!! Ask that stupid tall person!!” I pointed to ChangMin but he didn’t notice. The couple were too busy talking to each other to notice Jaejoong and me.
“Wanna sit somewhere else?” I asked.
“Yeah.” He nodded. “Hey guys, we’re just going to sit somewhere else and we might just leave together too, okay?”
The love birds nodded and  motioned us away.
“Man! It’s so weird seeing ChangMin acting like that!” I said as I stuffed the cake in my mouth.
“Maybe because you’re always fighting with him. You can’t see him in any other way but annoying.” Jaejoong explained. “If you guys tried to get along, maybe you can see the nicer side of him.” 
I shrugged and continued to eat my cake. Me? Get a lot along with ChangMin?! HA!!!!!  Yeah right!!!! He’s annoying! Mean, full of himself, irritating and and disgusting!  I ranted in my head as I thought of all the evil memories of him. Stupid idiot! I still don’t know what I did to him to get treated like this!!!
“Um...Yunhee? You’re distorting your cake…” Jaejoong pointed to the smashed-up cake in front of me.
“Oops…”  I pouted at the cake.
“Do you want another cake?” Jaejoong laughed.
“No, thank you.  I’ll still eat this. “ I laughed as I ate the cake.
“So, how’s school?” he asked.
“It’s good, I guess. Minus the stress from the finals.” I said as I laid my head down. “I haven’t slept since Tuesday…. And today is Wednesday. I can do this!"
“YunHee! You need to sleep!! Your panda eyes are going to get darker!” Jaejoong scolded me.
“I’ll sleep after my finals.” I mumbled.
“When are you finals over? “
“Uh... Friday?”

 
“Friday?! You need some sleep!” He exclaimed. “Your immune system is going to be weak, and then you’re going to die!!”
“I won’t die.” I said, then drank some soda. “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” Jaejoong looked at me and sighed. “Just try and get some sleep…okay?” I nodded and stood up. “Now it’s time to study more!!”
“Haha. All right. I’ll just come with you, since the lovebirds are busy.” Jaejoong laughed as we waved bye to the lovebirds.
As we walked towards the SM building, I started to nod off. I pulled an energy drink out of my bag and drank it all.
“You do know that you’re still going to crash soon? All that sugar and caffeine won’t last long.” He warned me.
“Don’t worry, Jaejoong! I’ll be fine!” I skipped up the stairs.

After 2 more hours of working and studying, I felt super tired. Jaejoong was right. I sighed as I looked at my watch. Good thing I was done. No more work!! I can just take a small nap and go back to studying. I ran up a flight of stairs and went into my nap room. Once I opened the door, I fell on to my cot that had Pokemon bed sheets. I even got a Pikachu pillow. Hehe, my nap room is so awesome!! I asked my Ahjusshi if I could use an empty room to nap or have breaks, and he said yes! Also, there are times he wants to take me home and he works a little later than me, so I just sleep! I love sleeping and eating. They’re my hobbies. But my nap room is so awesome!!!  I got a cot with Pokemon bed sheets on them... and and and I got a mini fridge.. It’s just like so awesome!! Once I texted my uncle telling him that I was in the nap room, I fell right to sleep.
 
“Everyone! Our Maknae, Changmin has something to say!!” YunHo beamed at the crowd. Everyone around me started to whispering to each other. 
“Uh... Lee YunHee, we’ve been going out for two years. Would you marry me?” Changmin asked as I felt the stage lights shine on me. One of the guards handed me the mic to answer him.
“Ye—“
RING RING!
I shot up and looked at my phone. It was just some random number. I put my phone on slient as I looked over to the clock. “3:00…” I mumbled as I thought back to the dream. “Me and ChangMin?! HA! Never going to happen!” I snorted as I fell back to sleep.
 
<><><><><><><>
 
So, Yeah here's my update! =DDD I just deleted the authors note so yeah...lol! I hope you all like this chapter =DD