Thoughtless

Daydreaming

I find myself spacing out again, but on stage. In front of hundreds, thousands of screaming fans, but most importantly beside the members. Beside her.

I can’t stop thinking how moist her lips look, with that pearl lip gloss; her tongue so provocative while she her lips and her eyes playfully looking at me, turning her face from me so fast that I almost thought I was finally hallucinating, completely mental.

On the way home I realized it was me who had started it. Was the haircut making me act different? Was I overthinking? Stop being silly, Choi Jin Ri…even though her reaction was…no. That’d be weird, right?

Right?

-----------------------

Just when I stopped thinking and over-analyzing, almost falling asleep and relaxed in my bed, I saw the door opening. But I couldn’t see her face, just a silhouette.

¨Unnie?¨

¨You never call me that¨

My heart started beating fast. It was her voice. Before I knew it, I felt thin soft lips on mine. It lasted seconds, but I felt it for the entire night. A long night, because she left me with unanswered questions: Was it a good night kiss? Was she just playing like earlier or did this mean…something? Nonetheless, all of this seemed simple, laughable, when the feeling was still there, burning inside my chest and tingling my lips. Leaving me breathless, thoughtless as I wished – with all the power left in me – I had seen her expression.

And I dreamed of her, with her soft hand caressing my cheek and me pulling her face close to mine, feeling the black hair molding to the shape of my hand so real. Almost too real.

 


a/n: It's over! I wanted to make this longer but I felt it was good enought his way and I was scared to mess this up. I'm happy with this chapter more than the previous one.

Credit goes to antisulli for the gif I used...I had to put it here.