I'm Home with my Family

My Separated Twin Brother

I am so so sorry for not Updating for 3 years... College has had me busy from the moment I hit my second semester. But Now I am back  hows it going everyone? I also had a huge case of writers block, but that has been conquered and now I am writting again.  yay for me. Any way I hope you enjoy the last Chapter in my first story its been a blast having you read it and stay tuned for i will be writting a lot more hopefully.  

*I do not own anybody or making a statment about them as a person. Please rememebr that this is a fic and nothing more.


Later that evening for overnight observation……

"I am beyond happy that we have you back.” Yesung said as he kissed Ryeowook’s cheek and smile. He looked around the room to see Key and his father smiling like the Joker. Looking back down at his boyfriend who was slowly falling asleep in his arms, only made his smile grow bigger.

“You will always be safe.” Key said as he sat in the chair next to the couple. He looked at them then to his father. Key was happy that his broken family was back together even though it would never be a hundred percent complete seeing that their mother wasn’t with them. Even if that is the case, her spirit would always be with them through the stories that father has and the photos of the memories. 

As Ryeowook sighed a sigh of content which showed his lover, brother and father that he was finally asleep, Dr. Kim smiled and started whistling as he turned to head out to check on his other patients on the floor even though he knows he will be shooed back into the room.

As he opens the door to leave, three people fall in. Stopping in his tracks he chuckles as he checks on the three fallen people to see if they are okay. “Onew, Jonghyun, and Donghae are you okay?” Dr. Kim asks.

“Thank you for asking but I think we are okay.” Onew answers as he smiles his billion watt smile. With that answer the other boys that were outside bust out in laughter. Dr. Kim couldn’t help but laugh along with them waking up Ryeowook in the process with his deep laugh.

“Yesungie, what is going on?” Ryeowook asked as he shifted closer to his boyfriend. Ryeowook missed the warmth of Yesung’s body and how well his small body fit with yesung’s when they cuddled. Though he wasn’t irritated with being woke up to a beautiful sound like his father’s laugh.

“Our friends are here to see you, and the reason why everyone is laughing is because Onew, Jonghyun, and Donghae fell into the room when your father opened the door.” Yesung chuckled. He looked over to the three people on the floor as they tried to get up off the floor but failing miserably. He then looked at where Key was sitting only to find that he was no longer sitting in it but on the floor rolling around laughing at his boyfriend.

“My family is funny don’t you agree?” Ryeowook smiled as he started to chuckle at the people he called his family. It was then he realized that this is what his heart needed to be feel complete. His group of friends, his father and brother, and his beloved turtle Yesung at his side to feel that his life means something and that he belongs.

After about five to ten minutes of laughter Donghae, Jonghuun, and Onew where standing and apologizing for being the reason Ryeowook woke up along with half the hallway. They were doing the bow to say how sorry they were and then continued into the room to see the eternal mankae and give him the gifts that they got him.

As each of the boys walked in they had something for their beloved wookie. The Fish couple (Donghae & Eunhyuk) gave him a stuffed purple giraffe at which his eyes got as big as three year old in a candy store. The Kangteuk couple brought a flower arrangement of varying shades of purple flowers, anything from Daisies, tulips, roses, and many other flowers. The flowers added a beautiful fragrance to the room.

The next couple to give their gift was the Hanchul couple with two presents one of which was a photo album filled with varies pictures of everyone and a few moments of just Yesung and himself in beautiful candid moments at school. The other was a purple blanket big enough to fit yesung and himself under comfortably. Yesung looked at the pictures with his boyfriend then looked at Heechul and questioned “How did you get these?”

“I’m in Yearbook. I am a pro at getting pictures of people who try to hide. So I thought I would put my skills to use for good. It’s also how none of my friends look awful.” Explained Heechul as he smiled.

The next couple or couples worked together to bring in the biggest stuffed bear they had ever seen. “From the rest of the super junior crew we present Coco the bear with the latest copy of Fallout, Kingdom Hearts, and a few remixes of your favorite songs. Presented by the Sibum and Kyumin couple.” Onew presented in his want to be MC voice. The gifts from Ryeowook’s friends made him smile.

“The next gift to Sir Kim Ryeowook is from 2min and Onew. A date idea book with a gift card to any movie theater of your choice that expires within a year from the day you go back home.” Leeteuk announced with a smile. Said couple and single man then handed the date book and gift card to Yesung.

“The final gift coming from us the Almighty Dino couple is a set of tickets to Jeju Island for vacation after you get out and that we also have tickets for everyone here to come and relax at Jeju.” Key said with a smile and continued, “Ryeowook you are so important to us and we are all glad that you are back safe and sound and surround by your family.”

With that Ryeowook’s tears started falling like someone broke the valve to a dam and released all the water. But these weren’t tears of sadness they were tears of joy and the feeling of belonging was cemented into his heart. All the boys gave him the best group hug a guy could ask for. He couldn’t have asked for better friends, No family to be at his side like this. He was happy that he found his Father and brother. His life from here on out was going to be nothing but happiness.


I hope you enjoyed reading this. Thank you for everything. Also a huge thank you to my Co-author for writting some of the chapters when I couldn't. Thank you all so much.