CHAPTER 3

Confess or Never...

A week already has pass by, and the girls didn't saw neither Sunny or her shadow they're wondering what already happened to her but no one can answer their question because she's not contacting any of them. While Toffany in a week are so busy doing some projects, and as a Event Coordinator in their school, she became very busy with other volunteer students and organizers  on making and planning their upcoming  'Dance Competition Party'.

______________

"Ms.Han, please put these lights at the both end of the stage and this smoke maker at the middle. And also make sure the lights up there are ok."

 

"Alright Fany, and oh! Should we pt some chairs for the audience coming?"

 

"No, because after the competition the party will start where they can do anything." Han Sunhwa nodded, "After you put all these lights, we're done you can already have a break" 

 

"ok.. Thank you" she bowed. Tiffany bow slightly.

 

Fany starting to check on the plan list for the party when a voice suddenly appeared.

 

"Fany-aaahh!" a girl figure happily jumping appeared.

 

"Tayeon ?"

 

"Fany ssi! do you have any plan later night?" taeng do her aegyo

 

"Huh aegyo. Nope I don't have any plan why?"

 

"Sooo.... We can go out and eat some ice cream Fany-ah??" she showed her aegyo again

 

"Ok Ok Ok! Just please stop that aegyo T,T "

 

"Wieeeeee~! Haha... "suddenly, Taengoo act like a kid.

 

"Aigoo, that girl....huh"

__________

At the canteen

"Yoong! AH~~" yoona opened and taste the food that yuri gave her.

 

"YURI-AH!!! FEED MEE SOOOMMEE TOOOOO~ " sooyoung whined.

 

"You have your hand shikshin, do it yourself " sooyoung frowned, she crossed her arms.Q

 

"Here unnie, open your cave the train is coming~ Chuga Chuga Choot Choot! Kekeke" Yoona fed Sooyoungie

 

"The train is now open" she formed an O mouth and eat the food that Yoong gave her, "Hmmm... Tasty! Because Yoongie fed meee" s stuck her tounge out to the jealous Yuri.

 

"Yoonaa~ me too..." Yul pouted

 

"Sorry Yuri, but Sooyoungie wants me to feed her more, ask Jessica unnie..."

 

"Noooooo~ I'm busy eating , don't disturb me!".

 

"Aish! The shikshins..." Hyoyeon snatch some food to Jessica who is busy eating.

 

"Yaaaaaaaah! " Sica suddenly hide her food m but Hyoyeon keep getting another one on her food.

 

While Yuri watching Sooyoung and Yoona, become more jealous whined, "IM YOONA-AAAAAAAHHH~!!!"

 

The canteen filled of the girls voice from corner to corner. Everyone in the canteen are staring to them. Suddenly, Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived at the canteen and was being annoyed at their noise. taeng sit besides Seohyun, who is busy watching her unnies arguing. While Tiffany walk towards Hyoyeon and Jessica.

 

"Yah! This is mine! Because you already eat the other one!!" soca argued

 

"No it's mine! You already eat too much, give it to me!

 

Tiffany stop them and cut the one piece of pizza left on the table into two. "There you go, you can have it both now." the two startled, then not long seconds  they eat their part of pizza.

 

Ater eating Hyoyeon back to her position(besides Seohyun), while Tiffany sits besides Jessica. Sica then get the papers Tiffany was holding and have a look at it.

 

"Yuri-ah stop whining I'm the only one who will act like a kid, ok?!" 

 

'No response' Yuri  ignored Taeyeon making her to frowned.

 

"Yoonaaa--" Yuri keeps whinning. Her eyes widened when she felt something on , she look at yoona who's smilng at her. She already know what it means so she immediately munch it. "Hmmmm... Yummy! "

_____

The girls are now having some conversation and fun. Suddenly Taeyeon speak up and change the topic.

 

"Girls, it's been a week. Do you already have any news about what happened to our Soonkyu?"

 

They look at each other waiting for someone to speak up but there's none. Sunny still not showing to them.

 

"Still nothing, no news, message and call from her unnie.." Seohyun break the silence

The happy atmosphere change into a worried one, while Tiffany seems to be didn't cared at all (is it because she's avoiding the word 'sunny'? ) while Sica is still having a look to the paper she get from Fany..

 

"Hey Fany, what is this all about?"

_______________________________________________

Hee.... I want to end this chapter at it first I'm still going to

think what I'm going to do...  Hope you still like it :))

M Countdown vote - MNET <-- please do vote  Girls' Generation  -I Got A Boy