CHAPTER 1

Confess or Never...

 

Just like other 2nd year high school classroom, the Class A-II was also mess, noisy and has each other’s world and business when there’s no teacher. Except to the girl who are absent minded, her physical is present but her mind is flying and sometimes she’s smiling like an idiot. While her friends will just stare at her look so confused because of her.
 
Tiffany's POV
 
Sighed.Pout.
 
Huh.. Why it's so hard forgetting you Lee Soonkyu? What's in you? What's the magic you put into me? Why do I keep on assuming that maybe you have the same feeling like I do? Why I can't stop loving you eve now that I know you already have Taeyeon? T,T And what was that magic I felt from that day...Is it a wrong feeling? Does all of this is wrong? Aaaarrgggh!! Soonkyu! What did you do to me?!!!! T,T
 
--------------------
 
*snap* 
The girl startled and looks at her friend like she really didn’t know anything…
 
“Gosh! I’m glad your back from your imagination now Fany!!” Yuri said while crossing her arm.
 
“Huh?”
 
“Your always like this, imagining something for several minutes” Jessica complaint.
 
“I... I'm sorry... hehee" I scratch the back of my head and smile. Suddenly it change and turned into frowned withouth seeing of her friends.
 
 *ring bells*
 
“SCHOOL ENDS!!!” all of the students shout excitedly.
 
Everyone packed their things and go to each other peer groups then walk away from the classroom. On the campus ground, many students scattered around rampaging their feet so loudly. And you can soo to every students that the day already ends, but not for Tiffany Hwang, because every day and night she's thinking about her feelings...
 
-----------------
 
Tuesday Morning…
 
The school already starts again. Every student is busy studying and having lectures. And once the first bell rings, the students are so happy not only to eat but also to meet their other friends from other section, while other are excited to just walk around the campus grounds and some are studying at the library. Like the Class A-II, since that some of them haven’t finish their assignment they go to the library to finish that, while others who already finished it decided to walks around the campus and enjoy the time of recess.
 
At the library
 
“Yoong! Can I borrow that blue color pencil?”
 
“Here!” Yoona gave.
 
“Sica-ah! What did you draw?” Onew tried to looked at Jessica’s drawing but he failed.
 
“Yah! Don’t ever look to my MASTER-PIECE” She grinned.
 
“masterpiece huh! You mean, Yoona’s ?” Everyone laugh. Yoona and Sica blushed.
 
“2nd year! Quiet please!” the librarian said. Then they back from what they're doing
 
 “Pst! Seohyun! Do you want to go out of here?”Tiffany whisper
 
 Seohyun nods.
 
“Hey! I will go to…” Hyoyeon said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a short and boring update .. :) 
Anyway, THANK  YOU for everyone who subscribe ^^
 
I will update after our examination.. Tehee.. =)