Finding Out

Hajima

Yongguk’s POV

“I have something to say first… Will you listen too me?”

“I always will,” I tell her as I wrap my arms around her.

She smiles at me with a worried look on her face, “I still love you, Yongguk.”

I look at her with questioning eyes, “What did you say?”

“I said that I still love you, Yongguk-ah. I just don’t know how to act after wrongly accusing you of cheating on me.”

She looks at me watching my face and I know I simply have a shocked look.

I don’t know how to react towards this, “I… I don’t…”

“Hey guys come over here,” Trisha yells at us and I want to throw her into the depths of the ocean on the other side of the world.

“Can we talk about this when we have some freetime?”

She looks at me and nods her head looking upset, “Yeah, that’s okay with me.”

We walk around the beach with everyone taking dumb pictures and videos being dorks.

When time seems too slow down my phone goes off and I check it too see that it’s Jin Kyoung’s father is calling me.

I answer it too hear screaming in the background then i hear, “You’re t cause of my daughter’s depression. You made me lose what could have been my first grandson.”

“What?”

Before I can ask more the connection cuts out and I’m shocked, confused, and worried.

Jin Kyoung’s phone goes off and I look over at her too see her face turn too worry.

She walks off and I follow her wondering if I can learn this stupid secret.

She stops behind some rocks and I hide behind them.

“What do you mean he called Yongguk?”

It’s silent until she yells, “He did what?”

“Look I didn't’ let mom tell dad about it for a reason Yongguk to stay alive. Good thing we got rid of daddy’s gun.”

“I know dad is mad, but does he know how much energy it took me at that time not too call Yongguk up over this how many months and yell at him.”

“Look I know that what do you think I’ve been trying to do this last year? Who brought it up?”

I take a peek and I hide again afraid that her murderous look is for me.

“Of course Himchan let it slip. I know he thought the rest of the family knew about it. I didn’t mention that daddy didn't’ know about that.”

Again she’s silent and I don’t want to risk taking another peek.

It takes so much energy to not walk around the rock and hug Jin Kyoung when I hear her start crying.

I’m stuck in my spot when I hear her say, “I know that he was part of the reason I lost my son. I know but we were so busy that I didn't notice that I was even pregnant. I was what 3 months or something.”

I look away from the rocks and simply let myself slip into them.

I don’t notice that it’s freezing out or that the love of my life walks by me.

I simply look at the sky and think to myself, ‘She had a miscarriage… Is that the last message her telling me? Am I ready to listen to it?’

I stand up and walk to the bathrooms so I can use that as an excuse why I disappeared on them.

When I reach the bathroom i walk too a stall and sit in it.

When i sit down on the seat I pull out my phone and unlock it.

I had moved the messages onto my phone to remind myself of what I did too her.

She lost her baby and  her father blames me which is a lot to say since he loves me so much.

He always told me that I was more of a son to him than his eldest child and only son.

I stare at my phone and click on the message and listen too it, “Yongguk sweetie, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry that I lost our baby. That I didn't’ even know I was pregnant. I’ve so busy with work and school I’ve haven’t a day to rest until today, but I was still stuck doing work. I was so stressed with that and that on your phone I called you. I guess I just lost it. I shouldn’t have taken the stairs maybe we’d be in the doctor’s office crying in tears of happiness from the news.”

I’m biting my lip hard as I cry.

I open my phone and wonder if I should call my mother or sister…

I’ll call my sister mom would be freaked out.

I call her and right when she answers I break down and tell her everything.

She seems shocked and says to me, “Yongguk sweetie… It wasn’t your fault and it wasn’t her. It’s just bad timing. You two were so busy and when you were together that’s basically all you’d two do or be way too lovey dovey with each other.”

“But… she was clinically depressed and hospitalized because of it.”

“I know sweetie… Her mother told me. When they were calling around she needed someone to talk to me and I guess when she got too calling me she broke down and told me.  When she realized what she had done she begged me not to tell you. She thought Jin Kyoung would, but if she thought you were cheating on her I guess it’d make sense.”

“You knew?”

“Yes… I didn't’ tell mom I just told Yongam mostly cause he was with me at the time. We both thought it’d be better if she told you…”

“It’s been like 2 years did she finally tell you?”

I tell her the whole story about running into Jin Kyoung and up to the moment when I heard her announce it that she had a miscarriage. Of course it was all abridged and really short version of what really happened.

She sighs, “Look, Yongguk-sweetie what you need to do is act like you don’t know and wait for her to tell you. I think from the sound of it she’s going to tell you. She’s just going to get really scared too. So please be understand and wait for her to tell you the story. There’s more too it than you might think.”

“Thanks, Natasha.”

“No problem what’s family for anyways. Look call me once you two have the talk and if you get together again call mom first though… We’ll all be there if you two ever decide to tell her.”

“Alright, I should probably get back to everyone.”

“Yeah, you’ve been talking to me for like half an hour.”

“Noona,” I whine and we laugh.

“Yongguk, remember forget about it for now and just act normal.”

“Thanks… Noona, bye.”

“Bye, Yongguk remember call.”

“Got it.”

We hang up and I take a deep breath look at myself in the mirror and sigh in relief that I look alright.

When I reach them again Junhong asks me, “Where were you?”

“In the bathroom,” I tell him bluntly.

“Well took you long enough… When did you sneak off?” Trisha asks me.

“I’m not sure really whenever you decided it was a good idea to play in the water on a cold freaking day.”

They look at their legs and wince, “Yeah, we didn't’ think of that really.”

“Come on let’s get going before you freeze.”

They all rush to the car with me following them and I let my smile fade into 1 of sadness.

I look down at the beach and smile a bit when I remember the first time I took her here and how she loved the fresh air.

We were just friends at that time and that was also the day I had asked her out it took her 2 weeks too answer me I was so worried.

Zelo’s POV

Hyung is acting weird ever since he got back from the ‘bathroom.’

Something is definitely up with those 2 since they are so down.

I look at hyung as we jump into the car and how this time he doesn't even try to take noona’s hand and how he doesn’t even take peeks at her.

She seems to notice this, but she doesn't try too get his attention.

I watch them and lean over too Trish-noona and ask, “Do you know what’s up with them?”

“No… Though Mina did text me that my uncle their dad had called Yongguk and yelled at him. they’re not sure what he said.”

“Oh…”

Did her father tell Yongguk-hyung that Jin Kyoung-noona had a miscarriage before she got the courage too.

It’s silent until I hear noona ask, “So what did my father call you about?”

“I’m not sure he was screaming most of the time and it sounded a bit like gibberish to me.”

Yongguk-hyung is lying to us…

Why is he lying?

Did he actually find out about the miscarriage?

I sit in the back and watch them and even when we reach the apartment parking garage I’m watching only them.

We pulled out bags out fo the back and head up to Jin Kyoung’s apartment to meet a lovely lady just sitting there with a coffee in hand and a bear on the table.

GM4vqikuTbeWpWNpI64IL_5ZOkW1q-OMMaC_c5v9

“Kristy, you’re here early?”

“Yeah, well I need to get away from Yamin. He’s been really on my nerves trying too make sure I don’t get depressed and everything. Seeing him just reminds me of what happened.”

Noona doesn’t seem happy about that since she pulls her off too one of the rooms at the end of the hall.

I hope noona doesn’t get too upset about all of this.

I look at Yongguk hyung and ask, “So what really happened at the beach?”

It’s silent and then he simply walks over the couch and turns the TV on.