He Remembers Everything

Hajima

Zelo’s POV

Alright I need to come up with a full plan by tomorrow since Jin Kyoung is getting suspicious about everything.

She keeps asking me if I asked for a new tutor.

I sigh as I lean back on the ground and look at the ceiling.

"Himchan, where's Yongguk?" Youngjae asks.

I simply nod my head as I look up to hear Himchan's phone go off.

"Yes?"

"That was today.... I know I promised I'd go... I have practice.... Fine I'll ask the guys to cover for me."

He looks at us and I shrug, "Go ahead."

The guys agree.

Himchan's looks back at his phone and answers, "I'll be there soon the guys can hang with her today."

We nod our heads when Yongguk walks in, “Where are you guys going?”

“I have a meeting with Mina’s parent’s tonight and Jin Kyoung seems to be down so Mina is scared to leave her alone.”

“So what you're deploying our dongsaengs as babysitters. She won’t like that.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Let’s just go see noona,” I say as I flash an award winning smile.

“Fine,” Yongguk-hyung groans, “but if she gets mad you're saving me.”

“Fine, we’ll take all the blame.”

“Now let’s go before anything else decides to happen.”

I watch as Yongguk-hyung simply nods his head and walks out probably to our small van for he can drive us there.

When we walk out too the van Yongguk-hyung seems too start to smile even though his eyes say he feels the opposite.

As we’re driving Himchan runs his mouth along with Youngjae-hyung and Daehyun-hyung.

When we reach the apartment Yongguk-hyung pulls into the parking garage that is connected to the building.

As we jump out Yongguk seems too look around like he’s worried there might be some killer in the corner of his line of sight.

When we see Mina pulls into the garage right next to us her and Jin Kyoung pile out of the car.

Mina waves to us while noona faces away from us.

QtR7yVAlVP1-enOhAaakPIMhrHXYPGYhseeNnxmO

When noona looks our way she puffs her cheeks out a bit and her hands are rubbing on her cheeks.

JLlsoeCHkhXc6zfcbs-kCfIoIx58g3ey-ggTzDSx

I smile at Jin Kyoung-noona but she simply ignores me and says, “Come on. Let’s get this over with.”

Yongguk says, “See. She’s a grown woman she doesn’t need us to babysit her.”

Mina glares at hyung but Himchan simply pushes her into the car as he jumps in and they drive away.

Yongguk-hyung looks at Jin Kyoung and says, “This is wrong too cage her up like this.”

“We know hyung but what are we too do about it?”

“How about we go out somewhere today?” hyung answers.

Jin Kyoung looks back at him and smiles brightly, “Like where? Where could we go?”

“Let’s go to that beach you love seeing at this time of year.”

“Oh the 1 we visited on Christmas because I made you,” noona asks all hyped up.

“Yeah,” he answers.

Noona smiles and says, “Let’s go even if we have to bring Trisha with us.”

“That’s alright. Go get her and dress warmly it’ll be a bit cold.”

“Hyung, where are we going?”

“To a beach that Jin Kyoung loves. She needs fresh air and she always wanted to spend a few days in the winter there.”

“Really?”

“Yea, I first took her there when we were just starting to be friends 4 years ago. Then it became a tradition for us. We even started dating when I asked her out there. Which surprised me that she agreed to come with us.”

“Well let’s use the beach as a new start okay, hyung.”

He simply looks at me and whispers, “Whatever you are planning I’d forget about it, because it’s not going to work out like you think it will. Jin Kyoung already knows you haven’t told the manager or CEO that she wants you to find another tutor.”

“I don’t know what you mean, hyung.”

He gives me a look and sighs as he jumps into the driver side and leans his head back.

When noona comes back with her cousin she seems too already know what I was going to ask cause she jumps in the back with Daehyun-hyung’s side.

oFlgaFyCEVR-TK24SOSsjekgufdJUtYt6tdSjoW6

Then the rest of us jumped in and all Jin Kyoung-noona could sit was in shotgun with hyung.

“So is there any reason why you mentioned the beach?”

Yongguk-hyung looks at her and shakes his head as he backs up, “No, not really. Just thought you’d like a peace of mind after all the that’s been going down.”

Noona seems to be smiling cause hyung is able to look back at the road instead of taking peeks at her.

Though she does seem to be taking peeks at her cousin and Daehyun like she’s worried about something.

Your POV

I don’t know what Zelo is planning, but since I get too go too the beach this year I’m perfectly fine with him being suspicious.

Trisha seems to be attached to Daehyun’s side since he helped calm her down a few days ago when I yelled at her.

“Trisha, did you grab everything you’ll need?”

I ask her trying to draw her attention away from Daehyun.

She looks up at me and nods her head going straight back to her conversation with Daehyun.

I feel a hand grab mine and I try to ignore the familiar feeling of Yongguk’s hand holding onto my own.

I don't push it away because it’s cold, he’s driving, and I like the feeling.

Yongguk’s hand always fit my hand in his perfectly making me feel like I’m safe and warm even when it’s summer out.

Am what I’m doing too him the right thing?

I’m pushing him away when all i want to do is have him hold me in his arms and he seems too feel the same way.

I look at his hand as he slowly pulls it up too his lips and he kisses my hand.

“Your hands are cold are you okay going without gloves? We could make a small stop to pick some up.”

I smile at him as I recall that this is how he acted when he’d bring me here every year. I’d always forget my gloves so he’d have a reason to hold the blanket around the two of us as I hide my hands in his pockets.

I smile again as I look at him, “You never seem to change now do you?”

He shrugs his shoulders careful while he’s driving, “I don't think I ever will, because I love you just that much.”

I feel my cheeks heat up, “Yongguk, don’t start.”

“I’m not trying too. You know I’ll always say that.”

“Oh… Okay. One of my friends had a miscarriage recently.” I tell him seeing what his reaction is.

I’m not lying either. My best friend, Kristy, had a miscarriage 3 days ago because she was under a lot of stress at home and work.

“Is she alright?”

“Yeah.”

“Is she taking it alright? She’s not in a deep depression?”

“No at least not what I know of, but I told her to come stay with me for a few days because she can't’ stand facing her husband.”

Again not a lie.

“I guess that can happen. Either the person blames himself, their partner, or even both.”

I nod my head slowly.

Yongguk looks at me, “Would you ever leave someone like that?”

I bite the inside of my cheek as I shrug, “I don't’ know counts on the situation. I think I’d like a break from people in general and go to a spa or something.”

I bite my cheek even harder breaking the skin so I taste blood.

“Is it Kristy? I know you were talking about her getting married to someone.”

“Yeah, you remember that from a year ago?”

He nods his head as he pulls into a parking spot at the beach, “Of course I do. I remember everything you say. I remember the first time we were here. You were really mad at me cause I surprised you with a long car ride on a cold day only to bring you to a breach in the cold, but once you say the beach you smiled brightly at me and said, ‘I love it. It’s beautiful Yongguk-ah. Can we come here every year?’ That’s why I made it somewhat a tradition too come here. So now I’m back in your life no matter for what matter of time I will always bring you here whenever you want it.”

I smile as I pull his hand into mine and I hug him, “I like the sound of that.”

I feel him wrap a blanket around the two of us like the old days, “I’m glad that you do. Jin Kyoung I have something too say.”

I shake my head as I slowly lead him too what was our spot where we’d always sit.

Slowly I pull him down and we’re on the cold sand.

“I have something to say first… Will you listen too me?”

“I always will,” he tells me as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

I smile at him and hope I dont’ regret saying this, “I still love you, Yongguk.”

He looks at my side, “What did you say?”

“I said that I still love you, Yongguk-ah. I just don’t know how to act after wrongly accusing you of cheating on me.”

He looks at me blankly until his facial expression changes and I slowly close my eyes waiting for his response.