Eternal Days

Eternal Days

Hi~! ^^
Finally~ this is my baby! I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm so sorry for make you guys wait so much! I'm in exams week at uni, so yeah. I feel like a bad person~
Woaahh~! 10 subscribers~
I want to thank to you guys for be patient and wait for this SuDO oneshot...OMG! I feel so honored! Thank you~♥

Before you read the story, you have to know that what you see in cursive letters are flashbacks. So yeah..now go ahead~ enjoy~! ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up that morning feeling his heartbeats stronger than ever. He checked his phone and smiled when he saw the date. After what seemed eternal days is finally time to meet again with the person he's in love with, his everything, his only one, forever and ever, his angel, his guardian. His Joonmyeon.

While walking down stairs a flashback invaded his mind, the first time they met.

Kyungsoo was only 17 years old, Joonmyeon was 18. Kyungsoo entered to the coffe shop, ordered a cappuccino, and sat down at the same table as always, he opened his book and started to read it.

A few minutes passed when he noticed someone entered the place, he saw a handsome guy as no one in this entire world, some one who could be called an angel, his milky-white skin, his dark hair with the perfect cut, and he has the most beautiful smile that Kyungsoo has ever seen in his life. His soft gaze met Kyungsoo's shiny one as he flashed the sweetest smile. Like he thought, an extraordinary creature, totally out of this world. Kyungsoo could feel how his heart fluttered a bit, a lot.

The handsome guy bought a cafe mocha and took a seat in the table right in front of Kyungsoo's. After they exchanged a few gazes and smiles, the handsome man approached to Kyungsoo's table, Kyungsoo tried to keep as calm as he could, without any success.

 

"Would you mind if I make you some company?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"Please, make yourself comfortable" Kyungsoo couldn't believe the words that came out from his mouth, but he will never want it other way.

"Thank you..my name is Joonmyeon. I'm very glad to meet you" Joonmyeon said with a flirty smile.

"Nice to meet you, Joonmyeon. I'm Kyungsoo"

 

Kyungsoo drinks his coffe while watching the rain drops making their way down the window. It's a rainy day in Seoul, but for Kyungsoo, it is the brighter day after almost 630 eternal days, and no one neither anything could change that. After all, so many wonderful things have happened on rainy days. The day that Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo became officialy more than friends was a rainy day, and by 'officialy' I mean that their relationship wouldn't happened other way, they were not meant to be only friends.

Kyungsoo smiles as he remembers the proposal, Joonmyeon has always make him feel the happiest, loved and lucky person in the entire universe. He remembers when once he asked to Joonmyeon why he picked him if he wasn't handsome neither fun as another one could be. They were walking, holding hands as they watched the sunset.

 

"What a beautiful view, right?" Kyungsoo said as he watched the horizont.

"Yeah..absolutely gorgeous, and it's all mine" Kyungsoo turned to his boyfriend with concern when he heard the answer. Joonmyeon was watching him with nothing less than love in his eyes.

"You are the most beautiful view in this world" Joonmyeon kissed his boyfriend's hand.

"Pabo~ I was talking about the sunset!" Kyungsoo felt his cheeks getting red and an smile appeared on his face. "Joonnie, can I ask you something?"

"All what you want, babe"

"Ok..why did you chose me if I'm not handsome neither fun as someone else could be?"

"Kyungsoo, after almost 6 years together, you ask that?" Joonmyeon smiled. His boyfriend's cuteness is irresistible.

"Well..yeah?" Kyungsoo feels embarrassed for his own question, but he really wanted to know.

"Ok..well, you can prepare delicious food.." Kyungsoo's face expression was priceless in Joonmyeon's eyes.

"And that's the only reason?!!"

"Babe~! You didn't let me finish my answer!" Joonmyeon chuckled.

"Ok..then go on!"

"Kyungsoo, since the first time I saw you I knew you were the only one I've been waiting for. What I felt for you when I first met you in that coffe shop was the most beautiful feeling that I've ever had. You are not handsome, your are divine, you are not fun, your only presence make me smile, I didn't choose you, you are a gift sent from heaven. And..I don't want you to be my boyfriend anymore..."

Joonmyeon took from his pocket a small black box with golden letters, a 'K' and a 'J' linked inside of a heart. He looked right into Kyungsoo's eyes and got on one knee, he opened the little box and Kyungsoo's shiny eyes could see a gorgeous and expensive ring inside of it.

"..I want you to be only mine, for the rest of our lifes. Kyungsoo, I know I have to leave soon, and it's going to be 21 months away from you, but I want to be sure that you will wait for me and then we will start a whole new life together. Do Kyungsoo, will you marry me?"

Kyungsoo was in tears now. Between his sobs he answered with a nod and an 'I will love to'. Joonmyeon took Kyungsoo between his arms and kissed him sweetly.

The love could be felt in the atmosphere.

 

Kyungsoo saw the the clock and took a deep breath. His face was radiant, it was almost the hour, they will be together again and this time, there will be nothing to separate them again. He managed to take care of everything, to be perfect, to make it perfect.

He caressed the gorgeous ring in his hand. Even the best of his friends, Baekhyun, was kinda jealous when he saw the ring for the first time, wishing  his boyfriend, Chanyeol could make the next step soon and pop up the question.

Kyungsoo was wondering what has he did in his past life to deserve such an amazing person as Joonmyeon.

He remembered the day his lover had to go. Surely, he was afraid, afraid that something could happen to his Joonmyeon. He was sad, sad because he had to figure out the way to keep going without the first thing he saw every morning, without that smile that makes every day better, without his hugs, without his kisses, without him for 21 months, almost 360 eternal days. Sure, it will be hard as hell, almost impossible to resist, but he will wait, he has to make it.

 

"I'll miss you too much Joonnie. How am I  supposed to start every single day without be you the first thing I see in the morning? I can't Joonnie, I can't! Please~ don't go!" Kyungsoo was crying his eyes out in Joonmyeon's embrace.

"Babe, please don't cry.." Joonmyeon couldn't resist seeing his boyfriend cry, tears were forming in his own eyes

"..you know that I would not leave you if I could stay, but I have to go. I'll be back in 21 months and we will have a gorgeous wedding, everything as you want it, we will start a new life together. This time, will be as long as our lifes will last. I promise."

"You promise?"

"I promise, babe."

"And when you come back and we get married, we will start a family, right?" Kyungsoo blushed when he asked it. Joonmyeon chuckled.

"You mean.."

"Yes Joonmyeon, I mean..babies~" Kyungsoo smiled.

"Of course honey, we will start our family with so many babies as you want. Ok?"

"I love you, my guardian" Kyungsoo hugged his boyfriend.

"I love you more, babe" Joonmyeon kissed Kyungsoo's forehead.

 

 

Kyungsoo was standing in front of the mirror, making sure that he looked, at least, perfectly. Nothing less.

A sudden knock on the door makes him jump a bit and hurries to open the door.

When he was in front of the door, he took a deep breath and opened it with a smile on his face.

"Hey babe, did you missed me?"

There, in front of him, was the love of his life, his reason to smile, his first love, his only one since ever and forever, his guardian.

After what seemed eternal days, finally they can hug each other, kiss each other, feel each other.

"You don't have idea how much, Joonnie!" Kyungsoo jumped in his lover's well toned arms.

They entered their home, Kyungsoo's legs around Joonmyeon's waist.

Sweet pecks on each other lips turned into deep passionate kisses.

After so many days, eternal days for Kyungsoo, they can be together again.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi again~!
I feel that this is too short, right? Maybe umma and appa couple should let us know what happened next..I don't know, what you guys think? I will love to~ ^^

Please~ leave your comments and let me know what you guys think about this...

Kisses for all of you~