Disco Ball

Eyes Like Mine

I glowered at my cousins as they rummaged through the bag of my own clothes that they'd secretly packed and snuck into the back of my car.

"Your own fault." Chisako said as Yoon pulled out the clothes that she'd personally added to the bag, most of them covered in sequins, glitter and rhinestones. "If you didn't have so much crap, you'd have noticed something was missing."

"I really don't understand." I grumbled from my corner.

"I thought you'd have gotten it when you saw him." Yoon said, hanging a sparkly dress on a hanger.

"She's getting old." Chisako commented. "Dementia must be setting in."

"Saw who?" I ignored the snarky comment.

"Hyunsik." Yoon said, while Chisako tried to imitate his eyesmile over her shoulder. "Lim Hyunsik."

After a second, the face that matched the name popped into my head. "That rich kid from way back in highschool?  How do you guys know him and what does he have to do with me?"

"He's friends with my friend." Chisako said. "You'll have to ask him why he wanted you here."

"It's a secret." Yoon added. 

Chisako glanced at Yoon and did a double take.  The older of my two cousins had laid my sequin covered dress over her front, and was twisting and turning to see how the light caught it.  "You look like a disco ball."

"I think it's pretty." Yoon pouted. "I think Ahri should wear it tonight."

"Tonight?"


A.N: Sorry it took a while you guys! My dad had his leg amputated, so I've been spending my days up at the hospital with him.  And sorry about this chapter, it's iffy because I realized I have a few more questions for the characters, if you guys are willing to help me out a little.