Thirty (The Wedding)

Complicated By You (Alternate Ending)

''Seohyun! Stop moving, will you?!'', Taeyeon ordered as she zipped up my dress. The white gossamer dress with a bejeweled bodice had caught my attention the minute I had stepped inside the shop where we bought it. Kyuhyun had insisted on bringing him along with me but Taeyeon and Leeteuk cut him off, saying that he cannot foil tradition.

 

''Do you seriously think that this is going to be okay? Like, I mean... will he like it?'', I asked hesitantly. Taeyeon sighed for the fifth time today. ''Of course he'll like it. I don't think he'll be able to take his eyes off you. From my view... you look absolutely beautiful.'', Taeyeon sincerely said.

 

''Aw, Taeyeon. I love you.'', I said while pulling her in for a hug.

 

''I love you too. In a totally non-ual way.'', she replied while patting my back lightly. The statement made me giggle and Taeyeon looked at me like I was an expensive piece of art she had created.

 

''There. You're done.'', she said as she pried away from me and placed the veil on top of my head. I looked at my reflection and smiled at what was waiting to happen.

 

I'm getting married.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''YAH! KYUHYUN CHO! YOU NEED YOUR TIE!'', Siwon yelled at him as the young groom put his tux on. ''For the gazillionth time, I DO NOT NEED IT! Especially when it's a bow tie!'', Kyuhyun yelled at Siwon.

 

''...Ugh. Fine. Atleast wear this then!'', Leeteuk said as he threw his tie to the red-headed maknae. ''I'll wear the bow tie.'', he continued while picking up the discarded tie.

 

''Aw, thank you, Hyung. You really shouldn't have.'', Kyuhyun sarcastically said as he put Leeteuk's tie on. Kyuhyun smiled as he saw his reflection in the mirror.

 

Just a few years ago, he didn't think that he'd get married. He thought he'd take after his hyungs and play with girls. But everything changed the minute Seohyun walked in to the Academy. He fell head-over-heels in love with her. He threw away his playboy image way before Leeteuk did just so he could be with her.

 

She was the only real thing in the world for him. His Seohyun.

 

The love of his life.

 

''Kyuhyun, we really need you to get going. Like, right now.'', Heechul said as he walked in, glancing at his wristwatch. Kyuhyun took a deep breath and let it out the minute he stepped out of his room.

 

He was getting married.

 

To his Seohyun.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

''Just walk slowly, Seohyun. It's gonna be okay.'', Leeteuk muttered words of encouragement while he walked me down the aisle. I couldn't take my eyes off Kyuhyun the entire way. He was perfectly dressed, his eyes screaming happiness and joy. When we finally reached him, Leeteuk handed over my hand to Kyuhyun's which he enveloped in a warm embrace.

 

I didn't hear anything from him since I took his hand and I found his mouth open. Reaching over, I pushed his chin up so that his mouth closed. ''You look...beautiful.'', he finally choked out and I could have sworn I heard Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Siwon and Heechul snigger.

 

The priest started the ceremony and soon, we were saying out our vows to each other. Kyuhyun had hand-written his vows. He claimed that it would be one-of-a-kind and meaningful because he was only going to say those words once in his entire lifetime.

 

His vows were sweet and very Kyuhyun-like. I think some our guests were a bit shocked at how committing and down-to-earth he was now. He claims that I changed his life for the better and that he would not be standing here today, getting married to me, if it wasn't for me.

 

My vows, were a bit shaky and unpractised. His sounded practised and fluent, as if he memorised them by heart. I tumbled across some words and Kyuhyun grasped my hand and gave me a bit of encouragement to go on. After a lot of difficulty, I managed to finish my vows, red in the face at all my errors.

 

And the words I had been waiting to hear came much sooner than I expected.

 

''By the power vested in me, I pronounce you, husband and wife. Kyuhyun, you may kiss your bride.''

 

I felt my veil being lifted off my face and Kyuhyun's face inches away from mine. ''Saranghae, Joohyun-ah~'', he formally said for the last time. Smiling, I pressed my lips to his and gave him a soft peck which the crowd was enthusiastic for.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Noona!~'', Kyungsan squealed as he jumped in to my arms. The 7-year-old Kyungsan didn't look like he changed much in the past 5 years in which Kyuhyun and me were together. His eyes still glinted with mischeviousness and he still had his chubby cheeks, which I was grateful for.

 

''Are you and Hyung happy?'', he asked as he pretended to dance with me. I glanced at Kyuhyun who was dancing joyfully with Umma. Both of them seemed to be having a good time together.

 

''We are, Kyungsan. We're really happy'', I smiled at his angel-like face.

 

''Then, why is Hyung dancing with Umma and not you?'', he asked. I smiled and kissed his forehead. ''Umma said that I was keeping him for myself. So I let her dance with him for a while.'', I replied to his question.

 

''...And now I'm here, yeobo.'', Kyuhyun said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I smiled and watched as both of them exchanged high-fives and Kyungsan running away toward Umma.

 

''What?'', I asked as he stared at me. ''You know, I never really got to admire you at the altar.'', he said sweetly. I covered my face in his chest and hit him lightly a few times.

 

''Remind me not to die from cheesiness, arasso?'', I made him swear.

 

''Nope. But you have to promise me that you'll die with me.'', he said as he kissed me softly. ''Aish, this person...'', I mumbled against his pink lips. He simply chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEOKYU WEDDING. :'D

GAH.

I wanted to write this chappie so bad. SO BAD IT DROVE ME MAD. >_>

But you liek it, right?

Comment and subscribe!

tumblr_lx9sjt8zVh1qigaf6o1_r1_250.jpg tumblr_lx9sjt8zVh1qigaf6o2_r1_250.jpg