Twenty Nine (Epilogue)

Complicated By You (Alternate Ending)

*PSHHH~*

 

The egg plopped itself perfectly into the frying pan letting out a loud hiss which was enough to make Kyuhyun tumble back because he didn't want to be splattered with oil.

 

Success!, he thought to himself as the sunny-side-up egg showed up. Scooping the egg out of the pan and placing it on the two pieces of buttered toast he had placed on Seohyun's favourite plate earlier, he took out beef and began to fry it with different herbs and sauces.

 

After it cooked, he spooned it into a smaller bowl before admiring his work. But knowing Seohyun, breakfast won't be complete without a couple of sweet potatoes.

 

Quickly letting the sweet potatoes steam, he quickly navigated his way towards his bedroom where Seohyun slept.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Yeobo...wake up.''

 

''Yeobo~ I made breakfast for you~''

 

''Ngh...sweet potatoes included?'', I slurred from under the covers. ''They're steaming. It'll be ready in a minute.'', he replied almost instantly. 

 

''Come wake me up when they're done, Oppa. I'm still tired.'', I said as I touched his cheek. But instead of going away like I expected him to, he crawled inside the covers and pulled me toward his chest.

 

Sighing in comfort, I seeked refuge on his warm chest and closed my eyes yet again.

 

''You know, you look much prettier since I slipped that ring on to your finger last night'', Kyuhyun sweet-talked into my ear. I peeked one eye open and punched his chest lightly, earning me his chuckles.

 

''I already told you I love it, didn't I?'', I mumbled. 

 

''Mhmm~'', was his answer as he slipped out of the covers and went outside. 

 

The sweet potatoes must be ready...

 

I was sitting up straight and rubbing my eyes when Kyuhyun came back with a plate full of steaming sweet potatoes. ''Here.'', he said as he offered one to me. I was reaching out for one when he pulled it away from my grasp.

 

''Oppa~'', I whined. ''Nope. Not until you've eaten the breakfast I made.'', he said as he stuck out his tongue. After saying that out loud, he ran out the door, down the hallway and into the kitchen which was wafting a seriously delicious smell.

 

Goguma... TT.TT

 

''I'm going to kill that maknae for taking away my sweet potatoes...'', I swore. ''What was that?'', I saw Kyuhyun poke his head inside yet again. 

 

''Oh, nothing.'', I said as I shooed him away. Running my fingers through my hair, I walked toward the kitchen and saw the breakfast that Kyuhyun had made. 

 

''American breakfast!'', I said while clapping my hands happily. Kyuhyun gave me his mischevious smile and offered me a peeled sweet potato. I bit into it immediately and didn't mind when it burned my mouth. The taste was absolutely worth it.

 

''Alright, what's the catch?'', I said after I finished the sweet potato and bit into the toast and sunny-side-up egg. ''Catch? What catch? I don't need no catch.'', Kyuhyun said nervously.

 

''Oppa~'', I whined while pointing my fork at him. 

 

Sighing, he rested his head back against the sofa and took my hand. ''Promise me that you won't run away at our wedding, arasso?'', he begged.

 

My jaw dropped.

 

''Why would I leave you at the altar like that? I'm not mean, Oppa.'', I dumbfoundedly said. ''It happens in a lot of movies! The bride leaves with someone and the groom is left in the rain!'', Kyuhyun explained.

 

''You watch too many movies, Oppa.'', I touched his cheek. 

 

''But you won't leave me alone like that, right?'', he asked while showing his aegyo. The kiss I planted on his lips told him my answer to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE.

HERE.

TAKE IT. :3

tumblr_lxewr6NJ7g1qg02z9o1_250.gif tumblr_lxewr6NJ7g1qg02z9o2_250.gif tumblr_lxewr6NJ7g1qg02z9o3_250.gif tumblr_lxewr6NJ7g1qg02z9o4_250.gif

Comment and subscribe!