The beginning

Forever depends on you

Two worlds; living and the DEAD are there any possibilities that this two worlds will accidentally meet each other and their hearts will be us one? What are the consequences they need to face and how long will they stand?
LOVE CONQUERS ALL 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV 

"Unnie!" My favorite dongsaeng shouted
 

"YAH! Yoona!, please don't shout and please close that big mouth of yours!" I joked

She pouted and looked at the ground. I slowly move towards her and patted the back of her head.

"OH! come'on. I'm just joking, you know you are my most favorite dongsaeng right?" I asked

She lifted her face to face me and she smirked.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Gotcha' unnie!! " She shouted, while laughing herself out. 

" Aish yoona!!!" I said and started chasing her.

"tsk. Dorks" she stated while in a cold tone and while rolling her eyes.

"Come on yuri, no need to be so cold" Sooyoung advised

Yuri just glared at sooyoung "We are already cold remember?" Yuri fighted back while having her eyes throwing a glare at sooyoung.



We all fell silent . We looked at each other's eyes and I can see the pain in their eyes. Because for how many years we've been together I think in just one look we can already feel the emotion they are keeping inside. 


"Guys let's forget about that FACT arasso?" I said in my commanding tone

"Taeng, That thing will never be erased in our mind" hyoyeon said while kepping her eyes from me

I  was struck by that. I know that we will never escape the truth . The truth that we are "VAMPIRES". Cold blooded, No SOUL, Killer, Monster, World's most dagerous predator. No human can stand against us. Never moving forward living forever in misery. We will never escape this truth NEVER!. This is what destiny made for us. Bearing our life with this stupid curse. Our life........ But I need to be strong for my members as their leader I have the responsibility to take care of them. Especially we are so called "IMMORTALS" . 


"guys, I know but let's live normal as much as we could. arasso? I asked them in a soft and low voice

"Tae, it hurts, To see your loved ones die. To live in the misery why are we the one who was chosen to live like this.-   I also want to die to stop this terrible life I have" yuri said while tears are coming down her face. This is the first time I've seen yuri to cry like this I can see the pain in her eyes. I tried to stop my tears but I can't the pain where having is not already bearable. 

"Don't worry, Maybe there's a reason why are we in this situation right now." I explained to them while tears come rolling down my cheeks. I don't know if we can still stand this but I have my hope. That this will end and there's still a good reason for this to happen.

 

"What is the reason unnie? What?" Yoona asked and I can see also tears come rolling down her cheeks

"We will find it out by ourselves" I stated while having so much determination in the tone of my voice











































Sorry guys for the first chapter, let me know if it's alright. sorry the update is short. I'll make it up to you next time THANK YOU!!! :)