chapter 2

Forever depends on you


Tiffany POV 

"Tiff" Jessica called
"O! Jessica Good morning!" I said while flashing my eye smile

"good morning unnies!" Seohyun greeted while rubbing her eyes.
"Morning Seohyun" both me and jessica greeted back
"Morning!" sunny and nicole greeted
"Morning!" the three of us greeted in unison

When the three already sat down on their chairs. And while I was preparing our breakfast suddenly jessica spoke.

"Tiff, what will we be doing today?" Jessica asked
"As usual, we will stay in the school for hours" I answered. suddenly jessica slam the table with her palm and.. 
"WHAT?! Doing it again and again!" She shouted.


Yes we are teachers, we mostly used or time studying and teaching students about history. We are proffesionals we are historians. We used to study the history of each thing. Our group could be considered as the most fansciest historian in the whole country. But sometimes we felt like not doing it. Like jessica today. 

"Come' on jess we need to do our own job" I calmly explained
"Tiffany, pls. can  we just take a break today and get some rest" 
"Unnie, you've been using all of your time in weekends having some rest you also should have time in doing you job" Seohyun butted in while all of us were nodding our heads except for jessica.
"unnie, seohyun unnie is right" nicole said
"jess, they are right, we should do our job and also our responsibilities" I explained 
"OK, Fine" jessica answered while bending her head down to avoid facing us.








Jessica POV 

Aish!, another day for work that's why I hate weekdays we just sit or stand on fornt of the students or just using our time uncovering mysteries of our past. Knowing what are answers to the questions that have been existing in this world, but my favorite part of this job is when we are travelling in any places of the world in order for us to get more clues for our questions. 

"Jessica, Are you alright?" Tiffany asked while driving 
"Ya." I shortly answered 

We are on our way to the university while riding tiffany's car. The university has a name of  So nyuh shi dae University. It is an all girls university. Also my sister is studying there with her friends named Victoria, Sulli,Luna and her girlfriend Amber. 


I looked outside the window and sighed "another long day ahead" I thought











































Sorry for not updating last week, we had our exams and I need to study. :)