Can't recover

Oppa, love me!

"ya..Hyung..wake up where is Yo Seob" Gi Kwang woke up hyunseung. "what?? His not here, then lets find him, come on leader lets go" hyunseung panicly said. "go ahead I'm tired" du Jun said. "please Hyung, as a friend of junhyung you need to help us taking care of Yo Seob" dongwoon sadly said. "fine I'll help you find the homo ual" he agreed. Then they run except for du Jun who is just walking cool and his hands on his pocket like there's no one to find. After that went to ask the nurses but they don't know.

Then they went to the nearest market thinking he might be there while du Jun went the opposite direction and surprisingly he saw Yo Seob standing in front of the fountain admiring its beauty. Du Jun tried to walk to him but du Jun stopped when he saw a guy came closer to Yo Seob. The guy gave Yo Seob a soda and he smiled. The guy put his hands on his shoulder and Yo Seob went with the guy. Du Jun said"now where is he going now. Huh, his making my life so hard. Such a babo..hejust came with a stranger" suddenly he heard a loud shout and du Jun run towards that sound. When he arrive there he saw getting torn off his clothes by the guy he saw before. And the guy started kissing his neck maniacaly. Then du Jun said furiously "ya--what do you think your doing?" then Yo Seob looked at him and said"thank you du Jun Oppa."

Then the guy let go of Yo Seob and they both laugh "did you see his face" Yo Seob asked to the guy. "yeah I saw his face he looks worried, right cousin" the guy answered. "cousin?? Oh your so dead homoual. You set me up." Du Jun angrily said. "ya-- its revenge for making me cry yesterday. And now I know you care for me Mr. Tough guy." Yo Seob said while laughing. "how did you see me??" du Jun asked. "the time when my cousin came near me that's the signal that you came for me-- ba--bo!!" Yo Seob exclaimed. "whatever I'm going back to the hospital." "ya--hyung wait..bye cousin" Yo Seob hurriedly said. "bye--" he grabbed du Jun's hand and said "ya Hyung don't be angry. Ya--'," then he slipped onto the ground and he acciedentally pulled du Jun.

Making them accidentally kiss. Yo Seob pushed du Jun. And said "you maniac. How dare you kiss me" "excuse me your the one who pulled me" then du Jun stand up and walked. "ouch, my ankle" Yo Seob moaned painly. "oh what now?!" du Jun looked back and said. "I cant move my ankle, I think I sprained it, please help me". Yo Seob said. Du Jun looked at him frustrated and said "fine" then he walked to Yo Seob and carried him. Yo Seob hugged him tightly and then du Jun blushed and thought "this guy is really troublesome but I think I like him already. I can't really tell the boys." then Gi Kwang, hyun seung and dong woon saw du Jun carry Yo Seob back to the hospital "I'm so jealous I'm the Oppa" Gi Kwang said. Then they run to the hospital.