Were here 4 you!

Oppa, love me!

Later that evening Jun Hyung's closest friends arrive that evening with his girlfriend. They entered the room of Yo Seob and Jun Hyung concernly asked them if they can take care of Yo Seob while his gone. Then the 4 of them agreed quickly. After that Hyu ra interrupted and said "let's go already." then Jun Hyung nodded and he went to Yo Seob and kiss his forehead and said "Bye.... Seobbie". Then he said "are you ready to take care of him, let him feel that you love him, ok?" Then the 3 of them jump for joy except for dDu Jun. "just go already. No matter what you say I'll just sit here, goodbye". Then Hyu ra grabbed his hand and they leave.

An hour later after Jun Hyung left Yo Seob's finger moved. Then Gi Kwang astonished happily "ya dong woon, Yo Seob's hand moved". Then Dong woon and hyun seung quickly went to him while du Jun is sleeping. They looked closely to Yo Seob and then Yo Seob's beautiful eyes opened. They were mesmerize of Yo Seob's beauty, he was like a girl. Then hyun seung exclaimed "he really has the face of a beautiful girl he has a fair skin, luxious eyes, pinkish cheeks and reddish lips. After that Yo Seob weakly said "who are you?" "We are Jun Hyung's closest friends. " "Where is he Yo Seob asked. Then Yo Seob tried to stand up and said "answer me where is he"? Then du Jun wake up and said "he went to Europe with Hyu ra to meet her parents. He left you you need to understand coz he's going to be engage". Yo Seob look at him and said "why are you so mean!" then he ran away from them. Then Gi Kwang angrily said "what have You done du Jun, nice going. Are you happy". After that dyu Jun just raised his eyebrows "I don't care for that girly boy". Then they followed Yo Seob and while Yo Seob is running Yo SeobI Slipped and Gi Kwang catched him. Then Gi Kwang said "don't do that ever again". Yo Seob look at him and said "Oppa, be my Oppa". "Ok, just call me Kiki Oppa" Gi Kwang said while smiling at him. Then he carried Yo Seob back to hi s room and said "sleep well, coz were getting out of here tomorrow morning ". Yo Seob nodded. Then Gi Kwang kissed him on the forehead and hyun seung pushed Gi Kwang and kissed Yo Seob too. Then hyun seung said "if he is Kiki Oppa you can call me Appa coz I'm gonna be your greatest dad while Jun Hyung is out". They all laugh and Yo Seob slowly said "ba---bo... Don't say Jun Hyung's name it makes me weak". Then Yo Seob fell asleep. After that du Jun speak "are you all out of your mind, your treating him like a girl. Puhlease you 3 idiots looks like a homo ual. And uhhh, really Gi Kwang a kiss on the forehead! And Appa? Really hyun seung you Appa? Haaaa, if this. will happ en again... I'll just sleep." then Gi Kwang said "sorry leader". 

Then all of them wake up in the morning and Yo Seob was gone. Then Gi Kwang shouted "where is Yo Seob"?