Chapter 1

Only One

"Do you know oppa? I got new friends in school." said Choi Sooyoung to her older brother, Choi Siwon. Siwon is checking his work. He heard what Sooyoung said then he stops it and sits beside Sooyoung.

"Really? Boys or girls?" replied Siwon.

"Girls." Sooyoung said while smiling widely.

"From?" Siwon asked. Siwon seems interested with Sooyoung's new friends. Because he never see Sooyoung became this happy after meeting new friends.

"California! That's cool oppa! Oh damn, her english is too y! oh uh, she must teach me how to speak in those accents!" Siwon eyes got bigger.

"Really? California? You lied. How come? Are they speaking english or korean in class?" Siwon takes the sofa pillow to his lap and stares to Sooyoung.

"Waeyo? You seem really interested. They speak english instead of korea. They can't speak korean."

"What? Why they don't enter international high school then?"

"Their parents don't allow them. Actually they understand korean a bit but they just can't talk with that. So their parents want them to improve their speaking by entering national high school." explained Sooyoung. Siwon nods.

"By the way you haven't told me yet their names. Are they pure korean but lived in California?"

"Sooo their names are Hwang Tiffany and Jung Jessica. I don't know about Jessica but Tiffany, she's mixed. Her father is pure American and her mom is Korean. She's Korean-American. Their family don't know each other but they were born in same hospital in Los Angeles! After that Tiffany lived in Diamond Bar and Jessica lived in San Fransisco."

"Wow. Same hospital without knowing each other? And then they become best friend? What a relief!" Siwon claps his hands.

"Anyway, they'll come her around 4pm. If you wanna meet them, better you stay here."

"What for?"

"They want me to teach them korean."

"Okay. I'll stay in my room. Tell me if they come."

"Ne oppa."

Siwon goes to his bedroom and takes his guitar. He opens his laptop, opens youtube and search for someone like you sungha jung. He plays for a moment and then he got stressed. He lays own his bed and wonders how tiffany and jessica look alike. He doesn't know why he becomes this interested. Meanwhile in living room...

Tok tok.

"Annyeong Tiffany Jessica!"

"Hi soo~" said Tiffany and Jessica. Tiffany and Jessica enter the house and sit on the sofa. Tiffany looks to Sooyoung family's photos. Jessica is texting with her friends. Tiffany walks and sees many Sooyoung photos with her brother when they were still kid.

"What do you want to drink girls?" asked Sooyoung.

"Everything is okay." replied Jessica. Sooyoung nods and goes to the kitchen. Tiffany walks around and looks to many photos. She walks and BAM! She bumped the book case and then photo's frame falls. Tiffany is about to catch it but it falls first. Prang! Tiffany shocked and covers with her hands. Sooyoung runs from the kitchen.

"Waeyo Tiffany? Omo its Siwon oppa's photo. Omo omo omona!"

"Sorry Sooyoung. Really I don't mean too I was about to walk but then-"

"What happened here?" said Siwon.

<3<3<3

"O-ppa" said Sooyoung stuttered. Siwon walks towards Tiffany and shocked when seeing his photo is broken. Siwon kneels and takes the photo.

"Who broke this?! NUGU YA!" shouted Siwon. Tiffany got scared and looks down to the floor.

"I'm sorry.. I broke that.." said Tiffany softly almost whispering.

"Oppa don't be too harsh. See Tiffany got scared even in first meeting with you oppa. Its okay really. We can buy the new one." said Sooyoung to calm Siwon. Then Jessica just hugs Tiffany from back.

"Who is Tiffany? You?" said Siwon with loud voice and points to Tiffany. Tiffany just nods. She got scared even more seeing Siwon face with anger.

"Oppa, its okay right? Its just a frame." said Sooyoung. Siwon breaths and sighs. Then Siwon pulls Tiffany to his room. Jessica gets shocked and automatically grabs Tiffany's right hands.

"Oppa!" shouted Sooyoung. Siwon looks and stares to Sooyoung.

"Shut up."

<3<3<3

In Siwon's room...

"So you broke my photo's frame?" asked Siwon. Tiffany nods. She's afraid to look to Siwon's eyes. "YAAA! Look at me! I hate people who don't show respect while speaking! I'm asking you and you must be answering me not just nodding! Are you that scared?!"

"I'm sorry.." said Tiffany softly. Siwon giggles and then he pulls Tiffany to sit down. He caresses her hair.

"Ani. Don't be that scared. I won't bite you. Its jokes really. Omonaa your face haha am I that scary?" said Siwon while laughing. Tiffany pouts and crossed her arms.

"Huuu you! Tskkk you're childish really!" shouted Tiffany. Siwon just laughs.

"Look who is childish. You're pouting!" said Siwon. Tiffany pouts again. Then Siwon gives his hand. "Choi Siwon imnida. And you must be Tiffany right?"

"How do you know my name?" replied Tiffany confused.

"Sooyoung told me before you came with your friend, uhh what's her name? Ah ya Jessica. So I think our problem is clear let's go outside now."

"Ah wait!" Tiffany grabs Siwon's hands. Siwon shocks. "Siwon-ssi, I will give new frame tomorrow."

"Ah no need to. One more, call me oppa. Siwon oppa. Araso?"

"Siwon oppa."

"What?"

"No just test it." Siwon giggles and pinches Tiffany's nose. Then they both go outside.