Chapter 2

Only One

"TIFFANY! What this stranger did to you? You're okay? Nothing happened right?" said Jessica, checking Tiffany. Her voice is full of concern.

"Sssh first, I didn't do anything. Second, I'm not a stranger. I'm Sooyoung's older brother, Choi Siwon." Siwon introduced herself.

"She called you stranger because she doesn't know you oppa." said Tiffany.

"WHAT OPPA?!" shouted Sooyoung. Sooyoung gives Siwon what-did-you-do look.

"Seriously in just 5 minutes? What? Oppa? Omo oppa tell the truth! What did you do?!" said Sooyoung.

"I don't do anything seriously! Just ask tiffany!" said Siwon.

"Its okay really. Nothing happened." said Tiffany to calm Sooyoung and Jessica.

Then Siwon watches tv. Tiffany and Jessica are in Sooyoung's room, getting korean lesson from Sooyoung. Sooyoung patiently teaches them how to speak korean. She tells them to be confident, don't be afraid to try speaking in Korea. After that, they're getting tired so they decided to relax a bit. Sooyoung plays her iPod and they sang many songs. From the living room Siwon heard loud voices from Sooyoung's room so he goes there to check. He peeks from the window and seeing Tiffany Jessica and Sooyoung are singing Electric Shock by f(x).

"E-e-electric shock~"

Siwon goes to the kitchen and takes 4 glasses, 4 spoons, and chocolate ice cream. He knocks the door and Sooyoung opens it. Sooyoung is well known as a shiksin, jumps when seeing ice cream in Siwon's hands. Jessica walks to Siwon.

"What? You disturb us." said Jessica.

"Ish you cold girl. I just give you all ice cream. Seem now its time to relax right?" Siwon places the ice cream to the table. They four eats ice cream happily. Jessica is gaining her trust to Siwon. She still doesn't trust Siwon that much, remembering how he pulls Tiffany for no reason to his room.

"Do you have test tomorrow?" asked Siwon.

"Yes. 3 test." anwered Jessica.

"What's that?"

"Math, biology, and history." said Tiffany.

"WHAT?! BIOLOGY?! I don't know about that really omona what I have to do!!!!!" shouted Sooyoung. Everyone frowns and confuse to Sooyoung. "Tiffany tell me its lie! Tomorrow just history and math right?! My biology book is in school!"

"What if you come to my house to study? And you can sleepover too if you want." offered Tiffany. Sooyoung looks to Siwon, try to get allowed. Siwon nods and Sooyoung automatically hugs him.

"GOMAWO OPPA!" Sooyoung takes her bag and prepare her stuffs. She placed her make up, her books, and also her uniforms. After finish eating, Siwon brings them to Tiffany house.

<3<3<3

"Hi daddy hi mommy!" said Tiffany. Jessica already knows Tiffany's parents. Tiffany's mom gives hugs to Tiffany and Jessica. Jessica changes her shoes to house slippers and turn on the tv. Siwon confused with what Jessica did.

"Jessica already know mom and dad. Its usual." whispered Tiffany. Siwon understood and nods. "Mom, dad, I bring my friend! This is Sooyoung and this is Siwon, her older brother. He picked us to here." Tiffany's mom smiles and hugs Sooyoung. Then she caress Sooyoung's hair. Siwon did handshake to Tiffany's dad and he pats Siwon's back.

"Sooyoung Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica's friends is really welcomed here. This is your house too, enjoy here araso? If you want something like wanna to eat just go to the kitchen." Tiffany's mom smiles.

"Okay mom, we'll go my room okay?"

"Araso."

Tiffany brings Sooyoung and Siwon to her bedroom. She opened the room. Its full of pink. Pink wallpaper, pink duvet, everything is pink. Sooyoung jumps on Tiffany's bed and Siwon walks to see Tiffany's photos.

"Wanna break one frame oppa?" said Tiffany, teasing him.

"Yeah, so we're fair!" said Siwon back. They both laugh.

"Tiffy! Your bedroom is really pink. You like pink that much? But still its cute and comfy!" said Sooyoung. Tiffany nods and Jessica appears. Jessica opens Tiffany's closest and takes one slipper for Sooyoung.

"Here, use this. The floor can be really cold." Jessica explained. "And one more. Don't afraid to mess Tiffany's bedroom. She won't angry though."

"YA!" Tiffany yelled. After that Tiffany gives Sooyoung the book and then they study together.

<3<3<3

7pm. They become tired of studying. Siwon is still there, watching them to study or else they will play until midnight. Siwon is listening to music from his own iPod.

"Oppa let's eat. We're starving." said Tiffany. Siwon stands up and they four walk to the kitchen. Tiffany's parents already there, waiting them to come.

"OMOOO THIS IS REALLY DELICIOUS! Ahjumma, you cook this? This is awesome!" said Sooyoung.

"Yeah I cook that. Really? Big thanks Sooyoung! Tomorrow I'll cook that again for you." said Tiffany's mom.

"Kamsahamnidaaaa~!" said Sooyoung. Then they all finish eating. Siwon stands up. He wants to go home.

"I'll go home okay. Sooyoung be a good girl. Tiffany take care of her. She might be really dorky. Aunt, uncle, I go home. Thanks for the dinner, its delicious!" said Siwon.

"Araso. Take care Siwon-ah!"

Siwon goes home. Tiffany starts to feel sleepy and she yawns. Sooyoung noticed it and then Sooyoung pulls Tiffany and Jessica to the bedroom. Tiffany automatically jumps to the bed and sleeps without change to pajama. Jessica is sleepy too, she sleeps beside Tiffany. Sooyoung smiles and she changes her suit to pajama. She sleeps beside Tiffany and pull the blanket to three of them. Then the girls are sleeping comfortably.