That has nothing to do with us.

Hyosung's One Shot Collection

Being an idol is hard. There is never enough for anything. Being healthy: Fat. Being skinny: Stick. Smile too much: Easy. Smile too little: Rude. Talk too much: Attention . Talk little: Ignorance. Be honest: Dumb. Stick to your image: Fake. Dance too y: . Dance not y: Stiff. Bare face: Ugly. Plastic Surgery: Insecured. Go on a vacation with boyfriend: . Don't have any boyfriend: Lesbian. And the list goes on. 

The biggest and worst one is when a female idol dates a male idol. She will likely to be killed by fans and called by netizens. Yet Hyosung happens to be one of them. She is dating an idol. A famous one in a famous group who has many immature fangirls. They can't date properly. They can't take picture together. They can't visit each other when one is sick. The only think they can do probably is meeting during the promotion circle. Anything else has to be sneaky. 

She is watching dramas on the laptop at 2 AM because for some reason she can't sleep. Jieun is sleeping soundly like a baby on her bed when Zinger has her legs on the wall which is one of her favourite sleeping posture. Sunhwa is filming WGM and has not been back yet. The room is quite and dark. Only some light from Hyosung's laptop and the soft sound from her earphone.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPPPPPP~" Sunhwa jumps in the room from nowhere right after she is back home and shouts on the top of her lung.

"Damn it, Sunhwa. Everyone is sleeping" Hyosung frowns.

Zinger was waken up being all furious with her messy hair and saliva on her chin. "Sunhwa, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"It is freaking 2 AM in the morning OK?" Jieun covers her face with her big Winnie the Pooh pillow when crowling. 

"Sorry.., but you guys have to see this. It is breaking news. Wake up wake up" 

Sunhwa grabs Hyosung's laptop and keys in a search word on Nate Search Tab. What is wrong with this girl really?

"Here, here, take a look"

Zinger and Jieun reluctantly drag their bodies out of bed and look at the screen.

"Oh Lord" Jieun rolls her eyes.

"Wow" Zinger has a surprised face on.

"See I told you I told you" Sunhwa said half excited half worried.

[IU leaked out an intimate photo of her and Super Junior's Eunhyuk on Twitter]

Hyosung sighs in silence. Poor young girl. She is so young and all. She has innocent national sister image with many ahjushii fans. This is not gonna be fne anytime soon. See, being an idol is really hard. You are not allowed to make any mistake. If you do wrong in just a split second, that may end your career and tain your image forever because netizens are and judgemented and harsh, they are not gonna leave you alone soon.

"Ok everyone already knows it now.There is nothing to talk about ok. Now back to sleep please. We have schedules tomorrow remember?"

All 3 groans in disappointment but they are all good kids so they listen to Hyosung well and go to sleep. The room goes back to quiet and darnkness again. 

Somehow Hyosung cannot sleep despite other three are snoring as soon after that. It is like something is bothering her so bad that she keeps rolling on her bed. She feels anxious, worried and insecured that it annoys her so much. Finally she decides that she needs to call someone to calm her down. Hyosung quitely leaves the bed room and sits on the coach in the living room. She is dialling someone's number and waiting.

"Are you awake?" Hyosung talks softly.

"Uhm...not... really?... Baby why are you calling this time?" A man's voice comes from another side.

"I...I..." Hyosung talks nervously.

"Wait, what time is it?... Oh god it is almost 3 AM. Why are you not sleeping?" The man talks in a super sleep and husky voice but he does not seem annoyed at all. "You can't sleep without me at night right?"

"Yah I am not joking now. It is serious~" Hyosung pouts.

"Ok ok I am sorry what is it baby?" The man seems to be more awake now. Seems like he already sits up to talk.

"Well..." She is about to say sth but gets intterupted by the weird voice of another man somewhere in the room of the another side.

"What is that?" She cringes. 

"Dongwoon must dream of having again muahaaaaaa" The man breaks in laughter.

"Ewww get him a girlfriend or something" She yells in disgust.

"Muahaaaa I know right. Must be a y one like you though." The man loves to flirt with her in that playful tone like always.

"Shut up I told you I am not in the mood to joke around, OK?" Hyosung scolds him softly.

"Ok ok I will stop, so tell me what is it that bothers you?" 

"Honey, did you read the news on IU?" Hyosung talks in a worried voice. Her tiny fingers are twisting her own brown hair.

"IU? Why do I have to read her news? He asks in confused. "Ok wait a minute. Let's me check"

They don't talk for a minute because her is checking the news and she is waiting until he finishes.

"Ok I see, poor the kid. What are you worried about baby?" 

"I mean about us" Her voice is real soft. He must know she is very worried about something.

"About us what?"

"I mean about us dating and all. I mean..." Hyosung is about to say sth else but the man breaks in laughter again.

"Muahaaaaaa you are really a girl huh? Normally you are not this girly. Baby, there is nothing wrong about us dating and this has nothing to do with us so stop worrying now, ok?

"But..."

"Or are you scared that some of our intimate photos may get leaked out?" The man is being childish again without knowing his woman is very anxious that she keeps sweating.

"Shut up, I never allow taking intimate photos when we are togetherrrrr. Don't play arounddddd" She is getting upset because he is so ignorant about what she is feeling now. 

"Ok ok then what are you worrying about?"

"What should we do now?" She asks.

He sighs in relief.

"So are you really going to listen to what I am telling you to do?"

"Yes, of course." 

Her answer pleases him. They do not have to agree on everything but she always respects him and considers his advice throroughly.

"Listen, don't worry for this nonsense. This has nothing to do with us and won't affect our relationship. Now what you should do is go to sleep because you have schedules tomorrow and we are going to meet in the evening in the outdoor concert, ok?"

"Uhm ok..."

"And please stop worrying"

He is pleased because she is listening to him well.

"I know. Night honey" She is about to hang up but his ehem pulls her back.

"You forget something, baby" He frowns.

".."

"...Arraso, I love you. Muak" 

"Love you too baby. You hang up first." 

------------

She has serious black circles under both of her eyes because of the sleepless night. She thought it would be ok after 2 or 3 schedules but it doesn't. The fact is she is a girl so she is worried about anything and everything. She did try to sleep but it did not work out that way so she ended up making all kinds of bad scenario in her head, which causes her terrible look today. They are heading to the outdoor concert place now. And her staffs are trying to put a ton of concealer under her eyes to cover the black circles.

--------------

They have just finished performing. She has not met her boyfriend yet though. They pretty much run around like any other ourdoor event. His group comes when her group is performing on stage so they have not met backstagge at all. 

She is tired today and even more tired after performing. Guess she really needs to sleep after this. She sees IU at her MC position today and the kid does not look well at all. As she feels sorry for IU, she finds herself getting more and more worried for her own situation. Not just the fans, but if something goes wrong, netizens won't be hesitated to chop her head off despite that she nevers has an innocent image like IU. 

She is walking back to the backstage area from the dressing area then someone pulls her into a room and she is shocked that she almost yells out.

"Shhhhhhh it is me" A familar voice is speaking.

"OMG you almost kill me" She exhales in relief.

"Why are you not wearing the necklace today?" He asks annoyingly.

"I...I do bring it with me"

"Then why don't you wear it?" He is stepping closer.

"What if everyone sees it, now netizens are trying to find out more couple items after IU incident you know?"

"IU my *ss. This is nonsense Hyosung."

Now he sounds real mad.

She knows she did not listen to him well but there is nothing she can do about it. Not like she can control her own mind or anything.

"Hyosung, are you listening to me?" 

"I..." she was about to say something but he shuts her up by sealing their lips together. He is going deeper and more passionate after that. Hyosung knows that he is angry, he seems more forceful than usual.

After a good one or 2 minutes, they both go out of breath. He stills looks so furious as he stares deep into her eyes.

"Listen baby, you know I am mad now right? Hyosung, stop this bull worrying. I mean I feel sorry for her and all but this really has nothing to do with us. You were a single woman and I were a single man when we started. And we were both 23 years old at that time, old enough to date anyone we wants. We never took any intimate photo but even if we did, it was still nothing wrong if we had because we love each other. I know we are both idols so we have to be more careful, but please we are human too and we deserves to make our own choice ok?"

Hyosung feels sorry. She is keeping her head low and looking at the floor the whole time when he is getting all of his anger out. She knows she is not so right at the moment to say anything. She is being selfish thinking for herself when he never minds at all and is the one who makes so much effort in this relationship. 

"Ok you can think about it more. Once you finish thinking, text me. I am going" He said and was about to leave until the tiny pair of hand pulls him back to the room.

"Doodoo ah, I am sorry" Hyosung said then she pulls him into a hug and lays her head on his chest sweetly like a cat. "I will never do that again."She is whispering in aeygo voice which she rarely uses.

"Please"

"Please"

"..."

"..."

"Ok, I forgive you. Blame you awkward aeygo"

Doojoon says, hugs her tighter and slyly pats the back of her head.

"Don't ever do that again ok?"

"ummm...lemme think more"

"WHAT?"

"I won't" 

Then she gives him a peck on his lips.

"Muakkkk I love you baby"

....

....

"Muahaaaaa you are such a joke. But I love you too"