Fanfiction: Soul Eater 01 - Unfinished

Genesis (Volume 01)

It was school...

...but really, it was more cool.

They had freedom and fun...

...and weapons too.

Inspiration ß Soul Eater

...xXx...

The Moon watched over the streets, shining its light on the dark paths. A shadow slipped passed alleyways, trailed by several more. 

Blood flung in the air, splattering on the cobblestones of the street, and a group stood triumphant, laughing and cursing to themselves. 

"This them?" one loud voice questioned. The group turned towards the sound, spotting twelve figures with their backs to the Moon in similar outfits of white, red, and black - a school uniform of some kind it seemed. "No way! They're all so weak. We came all this way for them too."

The group looked between each other, the twenty bulky men exchanging cruel grins.

"Oh quit complaining Miyoung," another person rang, smacking the first on the head. 

"Shut up Byunghun. You aren't the boss of me!" the girl complained with a pout. She rubbed her head without disturbing the red flower hair clip that kept her ponytail together.

The men lunged.

"More importantly, there are twenty of them and six of us. How shall we divide this?" a more sensible female pointed out. She closed the book in her hand, stowing it away into her jacket pocket.

"That's a good question Hyelim," Miyoung agreed, jumping into the air as she and the others dodged the opposing group's preempt strike. "How about first one to get their fourth one gets to keep it?"

"Simple enough," Hyelim stated, her hand out. "Let's go then."

"Yeah yeah," the male beside her stated, chuckling. His red tie fluttered in the wind, threatening to come loose. "It's time to play." 

He faded to green, an ornate silver gun taking his place just as Byunghun did the same, turning from pink to a sword twice Miyoung's arm length.

"Oi Sanguine Siblings," a male called out, sticking his tongue out. He held out a thumb, turning it downward. "You're done!~"

"Shut up Minsoo," a female muttered before turning to blue, becoming a trident as mighty as the sea. 

"Let's go. Let's go with a gun today," one of the shorter males hummed, his female partner turning red then to a gun with a simple yet deadly red and black design on its side. 

"Time to burn 'em," a boy declared bloodthirstily, fading to black then to a dark lantern into one hand of his female partner, her other hand occupied with a large lollipop. 

"Guess it's our turn too," the male of the final duo muttered before turning to a strange white-silver then into an intimidating scythe. His partner adjusted the glasses on her nose. 

They landed on the ground, ready to battle, and caused mayhem.

...xXx...

She yawned, feeling as though her jaw would unhinge in its exertion.

"Tired? I guess three souls in one night is more than you can handle Miyoung," her friend teased, a lollipop in one hand. Her hair was short and curled lightly at its ends, giving her an innocent look that would have befit her more if she wasn't such a sarcastic sadist. 

"You only got three too Jinju," Miyoung pointed out, sticking out her tongue. Her hair was curled over one shoulder in a simple but captivating ponytail, held together by a red rose clip. 

"We got four and I guess that means we're better than you," one of the boys bragged, chuckling to himself.

A book's spine connected with the back of his head. 

"Minsoo, your partner did all the work," one of the other females reminded. 

.

.

.

DRUMS (carefree anti-demon wavelength meister) Miyoung x Byunghun (gangster pink sword)

PIANO (mature shinigami meister) Sooyeon x Daniel (nervous white/silver scythe)

SAX (panther "water" witch trident) Minjung x Minsoo (soul perception laidback meister)

VIOLIN (calm strong soul meister) Hyelim x Changhyun (childish green gun)

BASS (form-changing red weapon) Dari x Chanhee (playboy meister)

GUITAR (spoiled grigori soul meister) Jinju x Jonghyun (temper problem black lantern)