Holiday Spirit: White Day 2013

Genesis (Volume 01)

Everything was so natural.

And yet everything was different.

We were fools for each other.

But it didn't matter.

Source ß KhunToria couple of WGM

...xXx...

Sometimes...

"Umma," one of the five girls called, her voice bright and smile just as beaming. The bag over her shoulder swung impatiently as she juggled several books in her hand. "What do you think?"

"Either's fine Luna," another answered, smiling. Her Korean was accented but rather than in an impaired way, in a way that made it endearing.

"Well, you better hurry Vic-Umma," a tomboyish female urged, the tips of her lips upturned in a half-smirk-smile. Her backpack was light and empty, much less burdened than Luna's. "You're going to be late."

"To what?" the fourth of the five girls asked, her hair up in two pigtails. She, unlike the rest, was completely empty-handed and she clung to the eldest fondly.

"To what?" the last repeated with just as much curiousity, beaming.

"To class of course," the 'Umma' answered, laughing brightly. "Amber's right so I better get going. Bye."

She waved towards her friends before leaving, parting ways in the half-empty hallways.

-oOo-

...your prince...

"Amber," came the annoyed shout, echoing down the halls and letting the four girls laugh.

"You remember it was White Day now Vic-Umma?" the girl with pigtails asked, giggling.

"I did Krystal," the mother of the group replied, somewhat annoyed. "I was so busy with the project yesterday I completely forgot."

"Well now you won't," Amber teased, smiling at the mother's loss. "And how did you girls avoid them? Especially you Sulli. Isn't that guy trying to court you?"

"I accepted someone's earlier," Sulli admitted, blushing. "So..."

"Oh~ Who?" Luna questioned eagerly. The eldest watched over the other four with a warm smile, completely unaware of the eyes following her every move. 

"Um...excuse me," a soft voice broke in, his Korean just as accented but slightly less obvious. The five girls turned, curious. The male was tall, towering over his classmates with ease and he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, smiling nervously. 

"Is there something you need?" the 'mother' asked, curious but polite, biting her tongue lightly at his shyness. Cute.

"Actually," he began, his lips nervously. The girls looked at him with curious gazes, glancing at each other with secretive looks. "May I speak to Victoria please?"

She had never liked being called Noona, as he knew.

"I'm here," the eldest pointed out, raising an eyebrow. "What do you need?"

"Ah well," the male stuttered, his ears turning red.

"Go with him for a minute," Sulli encouraged, smiling knowingly. 

"Bu-"

"We'll be right at the corner," Krystal reassured, giving Victoria an encouraging push before the four girls left, whispering to themselves about the male and throwing sly glances their way. People all along the hallway began muttering to each other, staring unabashedly at the two. The male's ears turned a more obvious red.

"How about we go somewhere a little more...private?" he suggested lightly, scratching the back of his neck shyly. Victoria glanced at her four friends, finding them signing for her to follow in an exaggerated and exasperated manner.

"Lead the way," she agreed, smiling. Her daughters were funny.

-oOo-

...is the one...

"What was it you needed?" Victoria questioned, looking up at him through her lashes, curious. The male was tall and good-looking. Like a model as always, she noted, but expression was obviously nervous, worried and yet excited all at once. He turned to her as she spoke, looking out the window before. He smiled and she wondered aloud how he could change his expressions so drastically and look good either way.

"Come here please?" he requested, hand on the open sill of the window. She raised an eyebrow but walked over obediently, looking at him before following his gaze out the window. 

dropped open as her eyes grew wide.

His friends - Junho, Jun.K, Chansung, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon - stood in a line, each holding up a flower bouquet and large posterboard.

Victoria with multi-colored carnations.

I Love You. with red roses.

Please with tulips.

Go Out with sunflowers.

With Me? with daffodils.

Victoria turned to the male, finding him on one knee, a jewelry box in hand and her own hand flew to in surprise. He opened it to reveal a necklace, a simple silver color with a small flower charm. She couldn't hide the happiness on her face as she gave a light laugh in embarrassment, practically burning under the intense stares from down below. 

She pulled him up, unable to speak in her joy. She held out a hand.

"Stop for a minute Nichkhun," she urged before pulling out her phone. She called Amber's number, holding back a chuckle at his confused look.

...who's swept...

She hung up once she heard the voicemail as planned and then looked down at the courtyard eagerly before spotting her four friends, quickly moving towards Nichkhun's friends with large posters in hand. His friends, already having been informed, put down their signs and bouquets before quickly lifting up the ones the girls handed them.

Of Course

I'll Go Out

With You!

I Love

You Too. 

The girls held up posters of their own with mocking but smiling faces.

Took you long enough.

Seriously.

You're late Appa!

Wah! We Have An Appa!

Nichkhun turned to Victoria in surprise. She laughed at his expression.

...off his feet.

"It's about time idiot," she teased, wrapping her arms around him and laughing. 

He looked surprised for some time but a grin soon broke his face as he embraced her back, laughing at his own stupidity.

The prince can fall in love first...